Discovery Gaming Community
Legacy of Orillion |O| - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Legacy of Orillion |O| - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=169370)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - Faction Info - Thexare - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 03:29 AM)Kalhmera Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 03:24 AM)Caelumaresh (Thomas) Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 02:53 AM)Thexare Wrote: Yeah, I mean, it's not like he ever threatened to nuke several Freeports and Gran Canaria or anything

This getting thrown around literally all the time as something of a ledge to grab on to for anyone trying to talk sh*t about the Order|, is quite frankly getting on my nerves. However this thread is not about Order| but |O|, so lets keep it that way. If you got something to say against Order|, do so here. Thanks.

Cael is right on that note, please dont drag Order| stuff here and if you have an issue put it in their thread.

If I had an out-of-character objection, I would've posted in their feedback.

I brought it up in response to Shelco complaining about people calling them terrorists - if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and threatens to bomb civilian installations like a... well, this one got away from me, but you get my point here. It's a reaction to things they've done in-RP. If you have an objection to that, maybe don't do those things quite so publicly.

RE: The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - Faction Info and Feedback - Venkman - 08-09-2018

Are you guys using any transports?

RE: The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - Faction Info and Feedback - Corpus13 - 08-09-2018

Don't you have faction, already trying to get an officialdom?

RE: The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - Faction Info and Feedback - Tommeh - 08-09-2018

This looks all cool and sweet until you realize actual ingame stuff gets boring and repeating if you wanna be neutral with everyone, and avoid conflicts with everyone except Nomads, it just ain't that simple, and while you can base your RP around that, trust me things will get dull with time. There has been long period that Omicrons had little to none action, and Order| couldn't uphold faction activity just basing their RP on Nomads, it had to expand, diplomatic relations had to change, evolve, some even terminate.

It's one of the reasons why Order| has complicated relations, cause they are around pretty long, and outdate many factions who wanna be anti-terorists, heroes of Sirius etc. Order simply can't afford to uphold public image of saviors and heroes, when job needs to get done which might look like terrorism to public image.
They are where they are cause of long history, bad and good experiences with certain factions and people. It's all mixed up.

As for this faction, hope you manage to uphold it, find interesting enough stuff to expand and build your RP, cause it certainly ain't easy. There has been several good and bad Order faction tries, and none managed to stick around long enough to make it to Official status.

RE: The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - Faction Info and Feedback - Kalhmera - 08-09-2018

(08-09-2018, 10:44 AM)Venkman Wrote: Are you guys using any transports?
We dont have any Transports currently, but depending if a need arises for them I am sure there are some we are allowed to use.

(08-09-2018, 11:32 AM)Corpus13 Wrote: Don't you have faction, already trying to get an officialdom?
Does the rules state we cant have multiple factions? Different projects keep us going!

(08-09-2018, 01:12 PM)Tommeh Wrote: This looks all cool and sweet until you realize actual ingame stuff gets boring and repeating if you wanna be neutral with everyone, and avoid conflicts with everyone except Nomads, it just ain't that simple, and while you can base your RP around that, trust me things will get dull with time. There has been long period that Omicrons had little to none action, and Order| couldn't uphold faction activity just basing their RP on Nomads, it had to expand, diplomatic relations had to change, evolve, some even terminate.

It's one of the reasons why Order| has complicated relations, cause they are around pretty long, and outdate many factions who wanna be anti-terorists, heroes of Sirius etc. Order simply can't afford to uphold public image of saviors and heroes, when job needs to get done which might look like terrorism to public image.
They are where they are cause of long history, bad and good experiences with certain factions and people. It's all mixed up.

As for this faction, hope you manage to uphold it, find interesting enough stuff to expand and build your RP, cause it certainly ain't easy. There has been several good and bad Order faction tries, and none managed to stick around long enough to make it to Official status.
I think we are up for the challenge, Thanks for your thoughts we do really appreciate them

RE: The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - Faction Info and Feedback - Corpus13 - 08-10-2018

Of course you can, but I would rather focus on something, getting an officialdom, than spraying on different factions. Anyway, I hope, that you will just play the role of the Order as you see it, without this "we are anti-Golanski" thing, because, well, it's becoming a cliche and just annoying. Like every new faction has the need to do it.
I think, that you aslo should state your presence to DWR and probably join SA, as you are included into "outer circle" already, in case if you want to RP it.
Good luck and all the best.

RE: The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - Faction Info and Feedback - Kalhmera - 08-10-2018

(08-10-2018, 01:21 PM)Corpus13 Wrote: Of course you can, but I would rather focus on something, getting an officialdom, than spraying on different factions. Anyway, I hope, that you will just play the role of the Order as you see it, without this "we are anti-Golanski" thing, because, well, it's becoming a cliche and just annoying. Like every new faction has the need to do it.
I think, that you aslo should state your presence to DWR and probably join SA, as you are included into "outer circle" already, in case if you want to RP it.
Good luck and all the best.

We make our position very clear and the 2IC of the Order| knows it. We have different views on many subjects but we will work together with out a doubt.

Also Roster updated to show new members in their respective ranks! Thanks for all those who are joining to make this faction the best it can be! See you in space!

RE: The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - Faction Info and Feedback - Kalhmera - 08-30-2018

Ranks have been added to give members the feel for promotions and more Structure, thanks @Spectre

RE: The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - Faction Info and Feedback - ~Chio - 10-20-2018

(10-19-2018, 08:52 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: Protecting our game play? The overwatch is one of the elitist factions there is and you wonder why no one wants to give you activity... if you read your own lore you will see that the order is in a defensive war with the core, yet your forces attack core when they please. Then you get salty when another order faction can play on one side and yours was not invited.

Please don't comment about Overwatch, |O| doesn't even know Order's history, that's enough to say. If it really does know, please explain your reputation with factions like Core, forgeting the past as well as forgiving their actions. Explain me how can you be an Order faction. Thank you for understanding and don't get me wrong because you can't just talk about Overwatch like that, respect us we respect you.

RE: The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - Faction Info and Feedback - Connor - 10-20-2018

(10-20-2018, 07:02 PM)Natsuko Wrote: please explain your reputation with factions like Core, forgeting the past as well as forgiving their actions. Explain me how can you be an Order faction.

You do what you need to do to survive. Especially with a common threat that is the nomads. The Omicrons are a rough place and if you can make one less enemy that also fights your main enemy then it's a wise thing to do.

"An enemy of my enemy is my friend"

(Btw I'm not in any order faction so no bias)