Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hacker Professorship. From: Dwayne Lewis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hacker Professorship. From: Dwayne Lewis (/showthread.php?tid=169417)

To: Lane Hacker Professorship. From: Dwayne Lewis - Vexykin - 04-04-2019

:::::::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::::::

Comm ID: Dwayne Lewis, Warlord of the Liberty Rogues
Subject: Information Validity
  • :::Encrypting message:::1%....6%.....9%....15%....24%....38%....51%....84%.....99%.....100%

Ahoy,

This odd day in Liberty yesterday, a strange fella from the Liberty Security Force bumped right into me near the Rochester, basically begging fo' me to give 'im a place to stay. So, like the man I am, holding a flashy Warlord title, I must sometimes make rash decisions, so I didn't buy his sob story.

Therefore I sent 'im on a quest to the impossible-land to come back and prove himself to ours. Namely I inquired about the worst-kept secret o' Liberty, the Alaska system.
I asked if he could get me any information of it's surroundings or entrances to prove his point, that he really does need to lay low fo' a while.

So, can you check the validity of this information presented to me, before I decide this Agent's or Ex-Agent's fate?
Data acquired can be found in the manifest below.

Dwayne out

:::::::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED:::::::

RE: To: Lane Hacker Professorship. From: Dwayne Lewis - Brutus Clay - 04-06-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Brutus.Clay.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: kTjMZIp.png][Image: 6.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 40.png]

Warlord Dwayne,

Forgive me for taking so long to answer your inquiry. I had to triple-check all that data, and make sure it is authentic.

There is no doubt in my mind that your man has indeed been to Alaska, and that the recordings he has provided you with are genuine. I can tell with the highest degree of confidence that It all checks out, and correlates my own reports of travelling through the system some time ago.
All is well and good on that front, then.

There appears, however, to be a problem.
Manifest Wrote:I shall note that on my way to the coordinates I was attacked by several Nomad patrols, especially near the unstable jumphole. All of these alien patrols were killed in combat.
I don't think I need to remind you how insidious those aliens are, and what their typical modus operandi is.

I'll be frank, Mr Dwayne Lewis. There is a possibility that the man in question has been brought under the nefarious influence of these Nomads. I can't put a precise number on that possibility, but if it were me, I would serve him a generous dose of antimatter, or throw him out of the airlock. Just to be sure.

Your choice, obviously. I'm not going to lecture you on how to run your organization.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...