Discovery Gaming Community
[PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping (/showthread.php?tid=169503)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Brutus Clay - 04-07-2019

[Image: GtWs6ap.jpg]
Username: @lispam01110011
Name: Gunther Harding
Shares: 945

@Niklas Mayer We get it, wars are good for your business. What about the good of Rheinland instead? At least the Büro cares about the Republic and her people #stopforeignwars #SupportPeace

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Brutus Clay - 04-07-2019

++Sirius NN Forum++
Heart Staff Post Heart

You might be interested in the following articles:

The 80 Years War, revisited - The Rheinland Military Industrial Complex - The truth about corruption in Rheinland corporations - Opinion: Why wars are unnecessary in modern-day Sirius

Trending hashtags:

#SupportPeace #EndtheWar #CorruptMayer #AlsterBriberyScheme #ALGwasRight

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Bannorn - 04-07-2019

[Image: 1csexc.jpg]
Username: @radiotruthrheinland
Name: Radio Truth Rheinland
Shares: 1145

@Nilkas Mayer You're so right! @Niklas Mayer only one to say the truth!
#SupportTruth #SupportOurTroops

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Bannorn - 04-07-2019

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Username: @superfakemann
Name: Manfred Mann
Shares: 7126

@ Veronica Holden is a *"&"*!
#ArrestEnfield #SupportOurTroops #Enfieldisanomad!

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Stefan.Pomerov - 04-08-2019

[Image: cR16C7k.jpg]
Username: @LissieGurl99612
Name: Kassie Joanne
Shares: 163

This war is soooo terrible! So, like, I had a second cousin's, like third boyfriend die in this war. I mean, this was, like, the fourth funeral my family had to go to. Like, SOOO BAD. Rheinland is suffering! Angry #CorruptMayer #EndthisWar

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Stefan.Pomerov - 04-08-2019

[Image: ze9NhiL.jpg]
Username: @JohnTheMan
Name: Johnathon Krugenstien
Shares: 8,756

I've been a private business owner for years. This war has cost me endless thousands of Sirius Credits due to this horrible war. Horrible businesses directing this war. Mr. @Niklas Mayer you have to end this! I'm going to have to sell to make payroll! #CorruptMayer

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - support@rhciv.rh - 04-08-2019

[Image: Hanz.jpg]
Username: support@rhciv.rh
Name: Hanz Mindelov
Shares: 425

The BDM are heretics! Enfield should support the Rheinwehr as he is an Intelligence boss! You are so right @Niklas Mayer! We need to strenghten our economy again!
#enfieldisanomad #supportourtroops #mayerisright

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - support@rhciv.rh - 04-08-2019

[Image: Petrt.jpg]
Name: Peter Ostflug

You are so right @Niklas Mayer! The only one speaking out the #truth! Stand behind your government people of Rheinland, stand behind the troops! Hang these traitors opposing the Gemeinwohl! Hang the Nomad Enfield split up our home house!
#mayerisright #enfieldisanomad #supportourtroops #supportrheinland

[Image: Sara.png]
Name: Sara Suderhang

If more people would speak as open as @Niklas Mayer does it! @Mannfred Mann is right! @Veronica Holden is a *"&"*!
#mayerisright #ehrenmann #enfieldisanomad #supportourtroops #supportrheinland

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Maximillian Largo - 04-08-2019

[Image: matteo.jpg]
Username: @lispam488789424
Name: Markus von Zulch
Shares: 625

@Niklas Mayer is nothing but a depraved, corrupted puppet! Do not believe his lies! The @BDM is actually supporting peace as well as the Rheinlanders, taking their best interest at heart! #CorruptMayer #SupportPeace