Discovery Gaming Community
[PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping (/showthread.php?tid=169503)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Maximillian Largo - 04-08-2019

[Image: Backaler-Web.jpg]
Username: @lispam56978/0
Name: Matthew Olson
Shares: 3600

@Niklas Mayer is the prime representation of Rheinland's most extended tumor - imperialism. Do not trust him, for he only wishes to plunge the House in an unprecedented crisis! Care for your own fellows, like @BDM's director Enfield! #SupportEnfield #CorruptMayer

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Bannorn - 04-08-2019

[Image: Sara.png]
Username: support@rhciv.rh
Name: Luder Suderbang
Shares: 425

If more people would speak as open as @Niklas Mayer does it! @Mannfred Mann is right! @Enfield is a *"&"*!
#mayerisright #ehrenmann #enfieldisanomad #supportourtroops #supportrheinland

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Cygnatt's Alt - 04-08-2019

[Image: S78GZg0.png]
Username: @JohnMaxson1337
Name: John Maxson
Shares: 21

This fight is a pointless distraction. The Gauls push deeper into Sirius every day. Lay down your arms and turn yoir attention to the real threat. If New London falls, what chance does Rheinland stand?

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Bannorn - 04-08-2019

Username: @Baker1337
Name: Matt Baker
Shares: 121

@JohnMaxon1337 is RIGHT! We can't stop supporting our troops now! Rheinland MUST be strong, MUST be united! What chance does Rheinland stand if we allow traitors in our midst!?
#ImpeachEnfield #SupportOurTroops #SupportRheinland #Enfieldisanomad

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Kaze - 04-08-2019

[Image: photo-1507003211169-0a1dd7228f2d?ixlib=r...80&fit=max]
Username: @h0tborn986863
Name: Hugo Rein
Shares: 7539

News of Einfield being stabbed in a very public location. The head of the black bag volk without protection in a public place, stabbed to gain popularity. Feels like a puppet maneuver. This is not my Rheinland. @Nikolas Mayer, you have my support!

#enfieldisanomad #supportourtroops #mayerisright

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Meallan - 04-08-2019

[Image: 5899ffcf6e09a897008b5c04-750-750.jpg]
Username: @iweber8690718
Name: Ian Weber
Shares: 4583

I work in the Rheinblr. The BDM just arrived at work and started collecting all the servers! We were investigating a surge in fake profiles, and all they said is that it is normal? How that is normal????? This is just a cover-up!

#einfieldisanomad #corruptBDM #thisisnotmyrheinland

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Jeremy Hunter - 04-08-2019

[Image: dualla.jpg]
Username: @voelkersis1
Name: Seryna Voelker
Shares: 465

The last thing Rheinland needs is corporate industrialists throwing acting like the good guys. You don't know the first thing about war, and sitting there, safe in your office, you preach and preach.

The BDM is reckless, you, you are just slimy! The troops need the backing of good, honest people - and you are none of that!

#supportthetroops #supportrheinland #peopleoverpoliticians #commonovercorporate

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Corpus13 - 04-08-2019

Username: @totallynotvizeadmiral228
Name: Schneid Falker
Shares: 156

I wonder how much all these people above got paid to leave such comments? I bet my right hand, that all these "Rheinlandic doctors and honest workers" are actually fake accounts of narrow-eyed rice-eaters.

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Enkidu - 04-08-2019

[Image: fsEJ3yx.jpg?1]
Username: @syndicsoul3029xr
Name: Verena Goss
Shares: 729

If yer' have to choose between 'Publican crony capitalists and the militant rightwing BDM anti-human wingnuts to form your world view, you need a new set of options.

The Republic's breaking apart if the only choice we've got for a government is the megacorps or the Blacksuits.

#Enfieldisanomad

#commonovercorporate

RE: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping - Franz O. - 04-09-2019

[Image: DdpJUr4.jpg?1]
Username: @i.Anton.Klaus
Name: Anton Klaus
Shares: 65

Guten Tag,
sending more and more troops into this war will only cost us even more civilian casualties.

Maybe you are blind, but we (The Rheinland Citizens) have a hard time in our beloved Rheinland, we are facing Hessians, Corsairs, Unioners on a daily basis, yes... every day we get shocking news about several blown up transports, destroyed families... and what is your solution?? Send even more troops in the war against Kusari and the Gas Miners... you're really insanse...

If you continue with this stupid war... you will have alot of dead Rheinlanders soon...

STOP THIS WAR AND FINALLY PROTECT US AGAIN!

#SUPPORTBDM #STOPTHISWAR #WENEEDYOUHERE