Discovery Gaming Community
To: LH~ Elektra King from GMP| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LH~ Elektra King from GMP| (/showthread.php?tid=169521)

To: LH~ Elektra King from GMP| - The.German.Market - 04-08-2019

[Image: 6VECka1.png]
[Image: 5wBoydL.jpg]

ID:
Hans Paul Walter

Recipient:
Elektra King

Encoded:
HIGH-ENCRYPTION

Subject:
German Market Place Inc. R.E Family of Walters, we need to eat please?

Dear Elektra King,

In my whole career as a Freelancer, I thought I'd never ever have to come to a deal with nearly everyone.
Please let me introduce myself, My Name is Hans Walter, I'm the founder of the Walter Brothers Foundation and Owner of the "POB" The German Market Place reservations in Bering (//Freelancer ID)

It has come to our attention you keep asking us for support for food water oxygen supplies and fuel. Well I'd like to come to some sort of deal, see we can supply these for you. We can also supply cash.
We'd like to come to an under the table arrangement, so you can look the other way in our efforts and dealings in Bering and in sirius in general no matter where we fly, no matter what station we dock on.

Everything has a price, so I ask Elektra, what is yours? What of the Lane Hackers, what do you require in return?

Finest Regards,

Hans Paul Walter.

RE: To: LH~ Elektra King from GMP| - Elektra King - 04-08-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Elektra.King.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 20c.png][Image: 5.png]
[Image: 14.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Hello Mr. Walter,

While the Lane Hackers may not actively deny supply shipments from unaffiliated third parties I am unable to find any traces of a prior formal agreement with your organization. In particular, I notice the absence of any records where we "keep asking [you] for support for food water oxygen supplies and fuel". As a matter of fact, before we spoke yesterday I don't believe our organization was remotely concerned with or indeed alerted to your presence in any official capacity.

Concerning your offer of supplies, we already have an extensive network of suppliers in place that keeps the basic commodities you listed well stocked, something you have admitted you are already doing for us independently - I'm afraid you'll have to do better than that if your goal is total diplomatic immunity. As for money, after yesterday's affairs you are undoubtedly aware that funds are something we are already more than capable of extracting from your people. Therefore, any payment(s) you were to offer us would have to be very compelling indeed, both as a short-term and long-term arrangement.

You claim to own a station in Bering, a marketplace. What does this station trade in and what can you offer us that may actually be of use?

Regards,
King

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...