Discovery Gaming Community
To:Rheiland Federal Polizei From:BMF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To:Rheiland Federal Polizei From:BMF (/showthread.php?tid=169530)

To:Rheiland Federal Polizei From:BMF - EazyBreazy - 04-08-2019

ID: Cap. Fulgrim. Phoenecian
Base: Isle of Skye
Recipient: Rheiland Federal Polizei
Date of Send: 04/08/826 A.S.
SIGNAL STRENGTH: 100%
ENCRYPTION: _____ 100%

[Image: ave.jpg]
Greetings.

My name is Fulgrim.Phoenecian, i am an operations manager at BMF. Not so long ago, we became the organization that the Bretonia Crown bought. At all times, the BMF worked in accordance with the laws of the houses. BMF captains have an impeccable reputation as the law-abiding guests of Rheiland space.
Today, I’m contacting you about the license for military materials. We want to get the same license that BAF|MN- have.
Can Rheiland Federal Polizei give recommendation of trustworthiness for us?

See you later.

Regards:
Fulgrim.Phoenecian

General | Recruitment | Mining | Fabrication | Trading | Security | Research
Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar | Isle Of Skye | Fortitudine | Lord MacRae Shipyard
Headquarter | Bretonia | Isle Of Skye | Orbit of Planet New London
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
We can and we will, Long Live For The Queen

RE: To:Rheiland Federal Polizei, Rheiland Military. From:BMF - EazyBreazy - 04-11-2019

Redirecting to Rheiland Military

RE: To:Rheiland Federal Polizei From:BMF - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 04-11-2019

[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: lRlVfMC.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Christiane Laurich
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter manager Phoenecian. My name is Christiane Laurich and I am kommissar of the administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

The recommendation of trustworthiness for restricted cargo which Merchant Navy is permitted to transport, namely Armaments, Military Vehicles, Munitions and Side Arms, is issued primarily by Daumann Heavy Construction primary department, as stated in registration form in Restricted Cargo Licensing Registry.

RFP as well as other Rheinland law enforcement organizations serve only as authority which can review the decision made by authority of first call if requested.

However, as far as we are informed, there are changes planned for the system of restricted cargo permissions in the following days, thus I would recommend you to wait with any actions until these changes are applied to avoid any inconvenience stemming from making request under old system to the new system.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To:Rheiland Federal Polizei From:BMF - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 05-19-2019

[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: lRlVfMC.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Christiane Laurich
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter manager Phoenecian, kommissar Laurich hier.

Mentioned changes to the system of restricted cargo permissions were finally implemented into the Rheinland laws, unfortunately it took longer than we expected. Permissions are newly under the direct control of the government which decides about them. We used the opportunity before the law change was approved and forwarded your request to the government, but your corporation was not given any of the requested permissions it seems. I just wanted to let you know it was not forgotten by us and we processed it to the point where our authority ended.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE