Discovery Gaming Community
To: Zoner Community, Members with active IRG contracts - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Zoner Community, Members with active IRG contracts (/showthread.php?tid=169546)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

To: Zoner Community, Members with active IRG contracts - Aristaan - 04-09-2019

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 3 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Interested Parties,
It has come to our attention recently, that Livadia Shipyard is long overdue for some expansion. As we've slated out some construction projects, we have been made painfully aware that the expansion of capital size assets as well as the current assets around the Border and Edge worlds will require additional capabilities at Livadia.

We have an open contract open to all stated individuals to receive materials to support this construction. All materials will be met with 2,000 credits per unit in addition to standard receiving rates at Livadia. This compensation carries over to oversized units such as ship hull panels, which will have their value doubled to compensate for their size. List is below.

Please report deliveries made, and fear not excess. Reasonable excess will still be compensated as long as these materials can be used in additional projects. Materials will be used in the construction of one new full size dock and its associated power coupling and control systems, 3 total storage modules to accommodate additional shipment inventories, and one supersized closed dock, for depot level maintenance on super-large vessels, as well as construction of super-class vessels - such as the Barge.

Hope to see your support in this endeavor and best of luck.

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Physics, Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: To: Zoner Community, Members with active IRG contracts - Lusitano - 04-10-2019

Sender : Matilda

Greetings Dr. James Erzie

I advise you to replace that Super Alloy, that as bretonian origin, by Ultra Alloy, that has Gallic origin. Not only is better, but also easier to get, and also we are not supporting the bretonian agressors. That is what we are using on our project on Pygar, and we can also spare some to you.

Best regards

Matilda

RE: To: Zoner Community, Members with active IRG contracts - Lusitano - 04-10-2019

Greetings again Dr. James Erzie

Since we are having some delays on our project on Pygar, we decided to give you some help on your project. So so therefore we delivered a first cargo, 4015 of Quantum Multiplexors . I know it is more than you require, but there is no problem, we can accept the payment just for the amount requeired. As you noticed the ship that carried the carga is a Border World Train with the name Carrying_Bird , and by the laws, we can't bring you all the materials that you requeire. Also we will not transport all materials that have origin on Bretonia, for obvious reasons.

We will bring more cargo as soon possible

Best regards

Matilda

RE: To: Zoner Community, Members with active IRG contracts - Aristaan - 04-10-2019

Matilda,
In regards to your concerns on Super Alloy, we realize that the members of the Zoner community are diverse, and we can't speak for everyone, so we wont. This listing was made with the idea in mind that while Bretonia has become less than favorable, the issue of having yet to establish relations with Gallia itself poses a greater issue as we know their states are rather restrictive and we cannot fabricate the metal ourselves. There are members who would argue that supporting Gallia would only cause more tragedies like that of Gran Canaria to happen again. However, we will allow people to simply do good business, and accept either Super Alloy or Ultra Alloy as they fit the same purpose. In light of this, manifest deliveries made by associates in this channel will be hidden as to not compromise each person's views or participation.

As for your Quantum Multiplexors, we can send you payment for all 4015 units, as they will fulfill the requirements we have on other projects. They will simply remain in storage until we use them in the project. In compliance with this contract, you will receive 2,000 credits per unit for the first 2,500 units - equating to 5,000,000 credits, and the surplus of 1515 units will be compensated by our separate project's rate of 1,500 per unit, or a total payment of 7,272,500 credits.

Reporting 1,515 units of excess - reallocation completed.

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Physics, Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: To: Zoner Community, Members with active IRG contracts - Sombs - 04-10-2019

[Image: XNOnMEW.png]
[Image: TOpGiy6.png]

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] receiving transmission
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] identifying encryption
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] applying available decryption keys
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] processing transmission
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] format: text
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] checking transmission for hazardous content
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] status: trusted
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] tracing neural net ID
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] trusted neural net ID recognized
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] loading neural net avatar
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] playing transmission

Neural Net ID
SOMBRA HOOKIER

Good day, Dr. Erzie!

i just delivered 4.980 CU Robotics to Livadia. It was on the way. You can send the payment to The.Catport. Thanks in advance!

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] attachments: 1

RE: To: Zoner Community, Members with active IRG contracts - Aristaan - 04-10-2019

Sombra Hookier,
We've allocated the delivered supplies.

Payment Receipt

Best of luck,

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Physics, Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: To: Zoner Community, Members with active IRG contracts - Promotheus - 04-10-2019

[Image: Logo-big.png]

This is the captain of OSI-Promotheus.
First of all my apologies for not getting involved in the completion of this contract until now.
My deliveries will be a bit sporadic for the coming few days, expect a large increase in efficiency after though.

5'000 Industrial Materials delivered

[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom.png]

Captain of the Prmotheus,
We've allocated the delivered supplies.

Payment Receipt

Best of luck,

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Physics, Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

To: Dr. James Erzie ONLY

Greetings again Dr. James Erzie

We manage to bring another shipment, this case 4015 units of Ultra Alloy.

Dr. Erzie i don't know what great tragedies, that suporting the Gallia could bring to us. I mean ... what more could happen? The Breonia agression has the biggest ever on the Zoner history, not even the nomads did such despicable act! Pretending that were our friends ... taking our hospitality and then murdering our people and stealing our lands? I really hope that Gallia burn the entire New London planet. We still have some of our people fighting the brets on Gran Canaria, and we will continue to support then.

*Matilda composes her tone*

As soon we can we will continue to bring more materials that you require.

Best regards

Matilda

Matilda,
There's two sides to each coin - I wont pretend that I have all the answers or that I believe what we've experienced is or isn't the worst thing to happen, Ingenuus and myself are focused on one thing: Restoring what we've lost, and growing further. Sometimes that requires us to keep our heads down and carry on. Attempting to take back what we've lost by force is only going to lead to further losses, and we should use the lifestyle we can offer to independent people as a way to fortify our ways. We're alive, and with it, human progress. We survived losing Freeport 7, and now Gran Canaria - we can carry on. If we expand the shipyard, it will allow us to construct more components and assets to support further expansion - including Colony ships, which will be a home to thousands on the move. The only limits we have is the hearts and minds of those we call Zoners. Hopefully you find my actions and words encouraging, as we work mutually to expand what we have and support our populations.

We've allocated your shipment of Ultra Alloy - and paid you accordingly.

Payment Receipt

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Physics, Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group