Discovery Gaming Community
To: John Redmond, Stirling Battlegroup - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: John Redmond, Stirling Battlegroup (/showthread.php?tid=169591)

To: John Redmond, Stirling Battlegroup - Lafayette - 04-11-2019

// > Incoming Message
// > Sender Identified
// > Encryption Established

[Image: dfNdwC1.png]

Sender: Nicole Burton
Recipient: John Redmond
Subject: Meeting

Commodore,

My name is Nicole Burton and I am the Chief of Staff of Universal Shipping Inc., one of the Big Three. In this confidential message I am sending you, I would like to personally congratulate you for your efficiency and excellent handling of the situation following the annexation of Gran Canaria. No one expected it to be so smooth and uncontroversial but you delivered the impossible.

I have a proposition to make my Commodore, perhaps we can meet somewhere privately to discuss?

Nicole Burton
Chief of Staff
Universal Shipping Inc.

// > Terminating Connection
// > Disconnected

RE: To: John Redmond, Stirling Battlegroup - Markam - 04-11-2019

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: The Manhattan

[Image: y0KWRKG.gif]

Universal Shipping, Chief of Staff Nicole Burton,

A pleasure to make your acquaintance. Though I doubt this is a social call, even though the Vodka on Gran Canaria is quite special I must say.

The annexation itself was undertook by my infamous colleague, the deadly and beautiful in equal measure Admiral Kaze Dagon, currently stationed in New London after cutting a path through Omega 3. I am a mere caretaker, a pair of mostly steady hands (excluding weekends and after 5pm) to stop this mess of a system from imploding.

But enough of that.

How may I be of service to you, and your corporation? I am happy to engage in a little chat over a fireplace and several bottles of vodka accompanied with sufficient
Zakuski.

That or a more formal setting, I suppose. I can be serious when it is required of me.

Regards,

Commodore John Redmond
Carrier Venerable, Stirling Battlegroup
Bretonian Armed Forces

RE: To: John Redmond, Stirling Battlegroup - Lafayette - 05-20-2019

// > Incoming Message
// > Sender Identified
// > Encryption Established

[Image: 5JN5SEF.png]

Sender: Nicole Burton
Recipient: John Redmond
Subject: I need your help

Hey John, how are you doing?

Universal started the military hardware deliveries to Gran Canaria, two fully loaded ships were reported but more than a dozen deliveries have already been made. They will be officially reported in the coming days.

In any case however USI won't be able to complete the contract before our military license expires. I was hoping if you could pull a few strings so that we get a permanent license, at least until the war is over. Considering how dire the situation is, the last thing we need is more red tape and bureaucracy hindering our work.

Nicole Burton
Chief of Staff
Universal Shipping Inc.

// > Terminating Connection
// > Disconnected

RE: To: John Redmond, Stirling Battlegroup - Markam - 05-23-2019

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Manhattan

[Image: y0KWRKG.gif]

Nicole,

A pleasure as always.

I took the liberty to contact the BPA to lobby on your behalf. Despite my best efforts the below reply is what I received.

Communication to BPA

I think you reading it yourself will allow you to consider your next options.

Considering BPA culture, I imagine he desires you contact him directly to appeal for your license, they can be a difficult bunch, but paying them this courtesy, combined with my reference, may get you where you want to be.

Regards,

Commodore John Redmond
Carrier Venerable, Stirling Battlegroup
Bretonian Armed Forces

Transmission Terminated