Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Order| Overwatch - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Order| Overwatch (/showthread.php?tid=169604)

To: The Order| Overwatch - Mildred Wolfe - 04-11-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: iWglZiB.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Hello,

I am contacting you on behalf of the Lane Hackers to inquire about your bounty board which we have recently sent registration details for. We could not help but notice that currently the LSF is not listed as one of the Intelligence targets. To our knowledge, which we fear may now be outdated, there LSF is a prime enemy of the Order Overwatch but is not listed as a critical Bounty target. We would like to know if this is perhaps, something you close off to special contract groups, or if there is another reason. If at all possible we'd appreciate seeing them on the board again, Assassins, like myself - specialize in taking them down.

The same could be said for the Kempeitai, we do not consider them as high of a priority target - but perhaps they should be included as well.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Order| Overwatch - Mildred Wolfe - 04-13-2019

...Re.Transmitting...

RE: To: The Order| Overwatch - Omicron - 04-18-2019

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 18/04/826
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Mildred Wolfe

Bounty Board

I welcome your application to our bounty board. It has grown a little stale in recent weeks and I believe that Hacker’s own experts are more than worth the money we are willing to invest. Paperwork will be addressed shortly and you should be able to collect already selected targets soon.

Your assessment that LSF poses a threat to The Order is correct. While hostility is to be expected from all legal Liberty organizations with monopoly on violence, only Liberty Security Force ever dared to follow us to our enclaves in Omicrons. Most if not all operations aimed against this agency are typically handled by overt or covert operatives of The Order itself and as of late, the agency has had little to do in our most direct AO - presumably preoccupied with Gallic front. However we have our threshold for tolerance and we will adjust our stance accordingly depending on intelligence of our own and those from neutral or allied contacts alike. You will no doubt be among the first ones to know when we begin funding unrestricted Sirius-wide witch hunt against this menace. With Liberty at large showing no interest in negotiations or at very least acknowledge The Order as supreme authority on subject of the alien species in Sirius sector, it may be matter of time. We will consider the offer but it takes more than just mine decision upon such matter.

The Kempentai, its offshoots and other Kusarian-based agencies of varying political leaning and loyalties to Emperor are currently not funded by the Contracting Bureau of The Order. While they are enemies to GC, Dragons and by extension of that The Order as well, circumstances of the war dictate to temporarily ignore the decades long enmity at least for so long Rheinland has upper hand in the conflict or Kusari revolutionary forces make up unified decision upon the matter. For the time being, The Order forces are instructed to eliminate any and all Kempentai forces spotted in northern Kusari and Nomad Worlds - no more, no less.

Our offensive operations against Kusari are far more sophisticated than violence. Entirety of Kusari is reliant on importing many critical resources that The House is for this reason or another unable or unwilling to extract or fabricate themselves. One of the critical sectors in which we are actually capable of taking advantage of is centuries long ban on development and production of light arms. Our munitions on account of quality and unparalleled firepower made its way to all groups at least even remotely affiliated or at peaceful terms with The Order. Besides lining up our coffers to re-invest back into society and industry at home, the locals now have easily accessible and effective arguments to be used against the state. Lane Hackers could surely contribute as one of our major distribution centers shared with Golden Chrysanthemum is part of the economic area that includes Leiden. It is better us than reactive answers to Kemwer such as APM’s bootlegs and Coalition’s own attempt to seize portion of the market after waking up with Eye of Horus donning the top brand in the Omegas.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To: The Order| Overwatch - Mildred Wolfe - 04-18-2019

...uploading.data...

Admiral,

Thank you for addressing this. Your comments on the Kusari situation have caught my attention for several other reasons, you speak like Kusari is destined to lose this war. Do you have specific information on the Rheinland advance into the Sigmas and perhaps Kusari itself? Any specifics on which fleets, and their positioning in that area would be of great use to us.

As for the LSF, if you have an specific operations or targets, please feel free to provide them to me.

RE: To: The Order| Overwatch - Omicron - 04-24-2019

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 24/04/826

Sigma War

It is understatement that the war does not go in Kusari’s favor. The Kusari Naval Forces were forced to concede to territorial demands of Rheinland Military and retreated its battlegroups to Honshu, no doubt with intent to regroup and counter attack with fresh forces and new strategy. Sigma theater seen deployment of two additional fleets of Rheinwehr, rising the total to three fleets brought to bear against its former ally. Three command vessels had been identified so far: R.N.C. Bayern, R.N.C. Strausberg and R.N.C. Kolleda. The GMG put up a better fight, still maintaining a foothold despite overwhelming invasion. The Guild is currently the only reliable party The Order can trust to combat RM in what is now behind enemy lines.

What is intriguing The Order Overwatch is that the first fleet, commanded by Bayern is missing. It had not vacated the warzone back to Rheinland, instead continuing advance and leaving significant civilian casualties in its wake. We did not expended any resources in finding precise location of the warship, this is something you have to turn towards Blood Dragons of the Sisterhood of Chrysanthemums. Our estimation is that Rheinland intends to humiliate Kusari at any cost, even that of losing grip and upper hand on their homeland territory with intent of some nefarious political agenda. The so called democracy in Rheinland, much like in Liberty is too centered on lobbying megacorps who continue to shape policy of the Great House.

The Gallia has given quiet approval to the conflict, you have to keep in mind that reigning Emperor is no friend of them but is forced to maintain peace for the time being. What we see is also great competition between Ageira who are bound by contract to the Empire to maintain and additionally… construct jumpgates in the Sigma theatre, set against Gallic Crown industrial hegemons working currently at jumpgate spanning Frankfurt and Sigma 15 star system.

It is imperative that Honshu never falls. Should RM succeed in separating the last link between House of Kusari and GMG sovereign space, the resulting H-Fuel crisis will be a killing blow to Liberty should the Navy not react fast. I cannot foresee any other result other than apocalyptical scenario of remainder of Liberty fleets currently not engaged with Gallia commiting to a desperate bid to exterminate threat coming from Rheinland once and for all, something that I do not believe is fully understood by Admiralty Board of Rheinland… this, or that is actual plan all along. I do not have to mention that it is not the humans who will benefit from this.

RE: To: The Order| Overwatch - Mildred Wolfe - 04-24-2019

...uploading.data...

Admiral,

The Information is much appreciated and we are keeping a very close eye on the topic at hand. Just one other thing that I might go over while I'm on the line. Your bounty board also states that the Unioners are active targets of the Order Overwatch. How exactly did hostilities arise to the point of them being listed as an active contract?

RE: To: The Order| Overwatch - Omicron - 04-25-2019

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 25/04/826

The Unioners

Unioners presence on our bounty board is well justified based on experiences of The Order deals with Unioner movement as a whole. Even at height of the Corsair Order alliance, the Unioners were irrelevant at best and at worst: considered a threat to be removed.

‘More recently’,The union - under false pretense of peace - had requested significant material related to infrastructure necessary to screen potential human hosts. This act in itself had little ramification and minimal economical consequences to The Order warmachine and such acts would be rendered to any faction willing to maintain at least peaceful status quo with The Order. After the exchange, Unioner wings had assaulted Frankfurt in force, despite our affirmation that we are honor-bound to at very least defend Bundschuh claim to the Taunusfeld located in Frankfurt system.

I was present myself in Rheinland at the time to witness the attack. The fools had little in way of knowing that the very aid Order sent to them originated from the very place they wanted to conquer. Presumed Unioner wing commander in charge of the assault had, and I will simply refer to playback the blackbox recording:

[Image: kQriVYO.png?1]

Said Unioner paid the highest price for this statement, as well the Unioner attack been repelled in the end. Further communication with perpetrators resulted in and I have to quote “piss off”. Taking the hint and seeing that the inhabitants of Pacifica have neither patience nor willingness to engage in something more meaningful than a shoot-out, bilateral relations defaulted to hostility.

The only instance I can put even the tiniest token of trust into an Unioner is the moment I keep the very same individual in my gunsights. Gunboat diplomacy in Rheinland is something that I do not have time nor resources to perform constantly, their cells are simply most easily dealt with hostility at convenience of my agents. To be perfectly honest, I doubt these pirates have faculties to keep onto any deal we could possibly ever ratify.

Original, unedited recording dating 3rd November, 824 After Settlement