Discovery Gaming Community
To: QC || From: The Maltese Opposition Army - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: QC || From: The Maltese Opposition Army (/showthread.php?tid=169637)

To: QC || From: The Maltese Opposition Army - Alexander 'Whisper' Johnson - 04-12-2019

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: QjzSiQX.png]
Identification:
Whisper
The Voice
[Image: AlexPineapple.png]
Origin:
Unkown
Subject:
Incident

Entering Neural Net...Success...
Receiving User Data... Success...
Displaying Message...

Greeetings to whoever this concerns.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Alexander Johnson and I'm the leader of The Maltese Opposition Army. Today we had an "incident" with your men. Today me, my brothers and sisters have came face to face with your men. Your actions hurt me deeply. I was told you use Cardamine to make income. I'm shocked by what happened. One of our brothers noticed your men docking on a base that is apperently yours. We have few requests that you should fullfil :

- We want you to stop exporting and importing Cardamine in and out of Malta.
- We want you to apologize for shooting at our men.
- We want you to give us docking access to your station.
- We want you to promisse your life and work to the Maltese Opposition Army.

If any of these requirements won't be fulfilled your men and your base will take severe punishment. Not fulfilling the requests will be considered treason to The Opposition and will be punished by death, persecution - or worse. If all the requests won't be fulfilled you better start evacuating your station. I expect your reply soon. The clock is ticking.
I will attach the results of the incident below, as a reminder.

The Voice of the Opposition, "Whisper"

Logging off... Success...
Terminating Entry... Success...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: QC || From: The Maltese Opposition Army - Vicente Romero - 04-12-2019

Incoming Message

Sender:
Recipient:
Subject:
Vicente Romero
CEO
Interesting

[Image: D5V9g.png]

Boo-hoo...your so better than me, Senor...ha-ha..Senor! Bormida navigator already "take severe punishment", like your amigo.

Code:
[12.04.2019 16:10:15] Death: MOA-Horus suffered a self-administered loadout error (Missile/Torpedo).

Well...senor..before i will go to important things, do you have family? Ohh..Johnson? You are just slave's bastard, isnt you? Is there still alive somebody to who i can show your bleeding throat after my men will tear it from your body?

Cádiz Cártel de Comercio de la Cardamína refuse all your demands, senor. We will shoot you anywhere at sight..ha-ha-ha..stop exporting Cardamine he said...What the ljo de puta..

Listen, pendejo, when you'll die, i will still live by orange dream. When your body will roast in star corona, i will trade your amigos to slavers, comprende? Because you all just dead already.

End of Message

RE: To: QC || From: The Maltese Opposition Army - Alexander 'Whisper' Johnson - 04-12-2019

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: QjzSiQX.png]
Identification:
Whisper
The Voice
[Image: AlexPineapple.png]
Origin:
Unkown
Subject:
RE: Incident

Entering Neural Net...Success...
Receiving User Data... Success...
Displaying Message...

I will consider this as a NO. Although I admire your bravery and ... Pride if that is what you call it. I do not know who you think you are but you bleed just like any other that stood in our way. When the day comes and you will cry over the corpses of your men. Remember this day amigo. This is the day you doomed yourself and your men. I very much am quite a fan that you denied me. I was getting bored over the lack of throats I have sliced in the last few weeks... Though I know there were some, It wasn't enough.

Tell your men you brought this upon them. If you care for them at all. This deal is shut and your faith is sealed. Consider yourself dead. Let the revolution begin!

Long live the Opposition!

The Voice of the Opposition, "Whisper"

Logging off... Success...
Terminating Entry... Success...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: QC || From: The Maltese Opposition Army - Vicente Romero - 04-12-2019

Incoming Message

Sender:
Recipient:
Subject:
Vicente Romero
CEO
Interesting

[Image: D5V9g.png]

Dont forget take flag, amigo! Revolutionary flag will be raised above twin hills!

And lube the pole, will go up easier.

End of Message