Discovery Gaming Community
To: Vizeadmiral von Thielau | From: Earl Zorn - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Vizeadmiral von Thielau | From: Earl Zorn (/showthread.php?tid=169644)

To: Vizeadmiral von Thielau | From: Earl Zorn - Rheinland.Federal.Police-ZUM - 04-12-2019

[Image: 4YTJfn9.jpg]

● SENDER:Ret. GENERAL EARL ZORN
● LOCATION:
NEW BERLIN
● PRIORITY:
█ █ █
● RECEIPTIANTS:
Vizeadmiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau
● SUBJECT:
Opportunities

Encrypted Video Transmission

Guten Tag Vizeadmiral von Thielau,

It has been sometime since we have last spoken. I hope all is well with you.
The reason I am contacting you today is that sitting at home like a normal civilian, and not being out there in the field is somewhat not what I had expected.

I need to do something, anything or else I`m afraid I`ll go mad. Once a week, I pull out my uniform and remember the old days. I get in front of my computer and type a similar message like this one, and then decide not to send.

But I cant anymore. I came went into retirement too early. Please my old friend, if you know of anything that is available for me to do, I will take it with both hands.

You know I will not back down from a task, I have served the Military for most of my life, I have studied law as well as military law. I can be useful in where ever you think I should go.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Retired General Earl Zorn

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: To: Vizeadmiral von Thielau | From: Earl Zorn - Alpha.Wolf - 04-13-2019

[Image: akqoeXR.png]
[Image: UYJW7zL.png]

[Image: tHJTgGv.png]
Planet Neu Berlin, unter den Linden
[Image: RQ2bppe.png]

Rheinlands Marinestreitkräfte

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Earl Zorn
Karl-Heinz von Thielau
Planet Neu Berlin, Neu Berlin System

Opportunities

Hallo Earl mein alter Freund,

I read your messare and I can assure, I understand you. Not long after my retirement, I was bored a lot and the fights in our Vaterland still lasted and gave me no peace. Gladly Herr von Wittgenstein had use for me and my knowledge, so I was able to return to the Schlachtfeld once again.

Earl, I don't have the possibility to bring back a man with your talent into our ranks in the Marinestreitkräfte, but I will haer around and see if I can help you to return to a honorable service for the Vaterland. Maybe I can contact you soon, or someone else in the Family might contact you, because I'm invited to Konteradmiral von Ehrenberg's estate, so I will hardly be able to answer you soon.

Marinestreitkräfte
[Image: pHaJxxW.png]
Hochachtungsvoll,

KarlHeinz vThielau

Message End

[Image: lTQgiJW.png]
[Image: QKx4KGe.png]

RE: To: Vizeadmiral von Thielau | From: Earl Zorn - Rheinland.Federal.Police-ZUM - 04-13-2019

● LOCATION:
NEW BERLIN
● PRIORITY:
█ █ █
● RECEIPTIANTS:
● SUBJECT:
Opportunities

Guten Tag Vizeadmiral von Thielau,

Danke mein freund. I appreciate the time you take to help me. I will be awaiting communication when its best suitable

Regards

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: To: Vizeadmiral von Thielau | From: Earl Zorn - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 04-14-2019

[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: SqVGjKU.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteurin Kara von Thielau
RECIPIENT: General Earl Zorn
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Some work for the Vaterland

Guten Tag, Earl Zorn

I'm sorry, that I'm disturbing the conversation hier, but as you probably heared in the Videoübertragung, mein Großvater is busy with a Gala-Abend.
But I may have some work for you, if you are interested.

You, as former General have good knowledge about military tactics and good knowledge about the law. You can probably remember the former Bundesgrenzschutz of the Polizei. Well, unfortunately we are in a situation, where we require such a department again.
I am about setting up the Zentrale Unterstützungsgruppe Militär, which should fulfill the Bundesgrenzschutz tasks.

As I don't haven't got the military knowledge as a General has, as all of my familie's members are still busy and not able to help here, and finally, as you are returning from retirement and you are keen on doing some work for the Vaterland, you are the ideal candidate for the lead of this position.

I am hereby offering you a position as Direktor in the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

That was it already, I hope I hear from you soon, Earl!

Hochachtungsvoll,

K. v. Thielau
Inspekteurin der Polizei Kara von Thielau
Bundespolizei

[Image: qTXcVRh.png]

[Image: K2AnjKb.png]
END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Vizeadmiral von Thielau | From: Earl Zorn - Rheinland.Federal.Police-ZUM - 04-14-2019

● LOCATION:
NEW BERLIN
● PRIORITY:
█ █ █
● RECEIPTIANTS:
Inspekteurin Kara von Thielau
● SUBJECT:
Some work for the Vaterland

Guten Tag Inspekteurin Kara von Thielau,

I Graciously accept the position. I will head now to Nibelung Polizei Plaza on Planet New Berlin, so i can get familiar with my surroundings.

I will see you shortly.

Regards

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: To: Vizeadmiral von Thielau | From: Earl Zorn - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 04-17-2019

[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: SqVGjKU.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteurin Kara von Thielau
RECIPIENT: General Earl Zorn
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Some work for the Vaterland

Guten Tag Earl,

It's your neue Vorgesetzte again *she chuckles*. The Rheinwehr Konteradmiral Herr Kreuzer would like to talk to you, mein lieber!

Please enter this clearence code RFp2R3mH.C-p0rt.1 to get access to the communication and introduce yourself to him *she smiles*.

That was it already, Earl mein Freund.

Hochachtungsvoll,

K. v. Thielau
Inspekteurin der Polizei Kara von Thielau
Bundespolizei

[Image: qTXcVRh.png]

[Image: K2AnjKb.png]
END OF THE MESSAGE