Discovery Gaming Community
>>: "Irma" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: >>: "Irma" (/showthread.php?tid=169680)

Pages: 1 2

>>: "Irma" - Reeves - 04-14-2019

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

To: <"Irma">
Reg: ""<Chit-Chat>""

Irma.

You told the Captain of the Mojave that you wished for me to reach out to you. While I am currently extremely busy and overburdened with matters of astronomically high tactical importance, I'm willing to make the time to send this transmission and honor your request.

""How can I help?""

[Image: XA-Bottom_zps61637453.png]

RE: >>: "Irma" - Irma Bunt. - 04-14-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Irma.Bunt.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 136b.png][Image: 2.png]

I am curious as to what the Xeno Alliance stems to gain from this alliance we have, what drives the Xeno Alliance to maintain this diplomacy and what goals do you have set in place because of this? I ask because I want to see how well we can work together considering we make a pretty good team. Our sort of "operation" in Colorado is a good testament to that.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: >>: "Irma" - Reeves - 04-14-2019

Dear Miss Bunt.

I had assumed that the Professorship kept you informed about the specifics and motivations of our current arrangement. But perhaps maintaining a clandestine chain of information is important, though I would personally not hide anything from the people under my command. It's a slippery slope to mistrust.

Coming to your question, we are both motivated by what is clearly a mutual threat to our agendas. My stance has always been clear, I am pro-blackmarket. The Legion intends to either destroy it or regulate it rather than leave it the way it is, and even if not immediately this will eventually bring us into conflict with one another.

So if you're going to ask me what I hope to achieve from this partnership, if we can call it that. Then my answer would be that I am choosing to kill the Legion rather than see either of us die for their sake. They betrayed you, they will inevitably betray us and I am obligated to protect the Xeno Alliance from suffering the same fate.

It's just logical. My predecessors might have been content with being the Commonwealth's expendable militia. But I have goals that I intend to see achieved, and whittling away under the selfish regime in Vespucci is NOT one of them. Our efficiency together in Colorado is just more proof that we are strong enough to face this threat together.

There's also the fact that you're infinitely more charming and interesting to cooperate with than the wanna-be politicians and brain-washed grunts of the Legion, so it wasn't exactly a hard choice to make when my options were mutual benefit or exploitation.

""Will there be anything else?""

RE: >>: "Irma" - Irma Bunt. - 04-15-2019

...uploading.data...

Your compliments are appreciated but remember, I am apart of the Inner Circle and its never gonna happen. Also we are all informed of what goes on even someone like me. I just wanted to hear the words from the "horses mouth" if you will. You mentioned killing the Legion, Even saying their name gives me a foul taste in my mouth, and I am curious how far your willing to go?

RE: >>: "Irma" - Reeves - 04-15-2019

Dear Miss Bunt.

I have no fondness for the Legion. I have no sympathy for the cause they try to champion and I have no respect for their methods. Survival is a cold arithmetic operation, specifically subtraction. If 2 must become 1, then I will do everything it takes to ensure that the Legion is the digit that's subtracted and not the one that remains. I think that by itself should speak volumes of just how deeply rooted and convicted I am towards achieving such an end.

But if you're asking if I have a bucket-list of crimes against nature that I'm itching to commit, then I won't even dignify that with a response. I'm beginning to think that the lack of a point behind your questions is a cheap veil for an ulterior motive.

""What is it you really want?""

RE: >>: "Irma" - Irma Bunt. - 04-15-2019

...uploading.data...

You have to forgive my prying nature, Xeno's have always been a thorn in my side and Im just trying to get a better feel for this diplomatic situation we are in. Either way I look forward to our next "Tag-Team" piracy in Colorado and other various operations within Liberty. Is there anything you need from the Lane Hackers at this present time?

RE: >>: "Irma" - Reeves - 04-17-2019

Dear Miss Bunt.

The Lane Hackers are already supporting us in the ways that really matter, indirect combat support against mutual enemies. Why just yesterday we terminated a Valor, Bounty Hunter gunboat and a stray Lynx. An impressive sortie for my men in the field. I might have something more for your illustrious fellow Hackers to help with in the future, but for now we don't need much help beyond just more of the same.

""The offer is appreciated""

RE: >>: "Irma" - Reeves - 04-28-2019

Precious Miss Bunt.

I owe you considerable thanks for not only helping us reacquire the location of that A.I carrier, but in keeping it occupied long enough for my men to permanently uninstall it from the Sector. People don't often give me cause for so much pleasure that I grin, but watching that hulk of steel and fake intelligence burn away under antimatter.. now that, that was good.

Perhaps I was too cold with you initially, you've given me cause to reconsider my attitude. At least in that regard, I think I owe you an apology. I would offer you a good drink, but I doubt you'd accept. After-all, it would be much too below the dignity of a member of the Inner Circle to share an alcoholic beverage with a "Xeno" of all people.

""Truly, never is such a strong word""

RE: >>: "Irma" - Irma Bunt. - 04-28-2019

...Assassin.Irma.Bunt.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 136a.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 43w.png]

After seeing you and your men shooting into open space after that A.I Bustard cloaked away was a very funny site, I figured why not give you boys another shot at taking down your target. I am confident should I have called Lane Hacker reinforcements the job would have been dealt with swiftly but having the opportunity to judge your squads capabilities was something I didn't want to pass up. Your persistence is admirable Cobra isnt there a Xeno girl you could turn your sites to?

RE: >>: "Irma" - Reeves - 04-28-2019

Irma.

You're looking positively lethal. I'm glad you found the enthusiastic weapons display entertaining and I appreciate the gesture of giving us another shot. I'll remember the fact you did that for us. And don't worry, I don't doubt the ability of your brethren to destroy an oversized, slow and weakly equipped flying beaver. You have an established reputation among the underworld afterall.

As for your question, I don't sleep with subordinates, that would be distasteful and I'm anything but. The offer of a drink stands, it's a courtesy and I don't think I've had the opportunity to sit down with someone of your notoriety in an informal capacity. Ultimately that's all up to you and your perception of us as a team.

I'm a man made of more than mere words however. And seeing as you've given me a reason to like you perhaps I'll share something that could very well be used to your benefit. An equivalent exchange.

""I like what you've done with your hair""