Discovery Gaming Community
To Irma - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Irma (/showthread.php?tid=169825)

To Irma - The.German.Market - 04-19-2019

***** Incoming Transmission *****
Encryption Level Extreme
Sender CEO Marco Walter
Recipient Irma

Greetings Irma. I am CEO Marco Walter With German Market Place I would like to arrange a deal that would ensure our safe passage through Liberty space. I hope we can reach an agreement with each so we can all work together peacefully. Please name your price and we can work this out from there.

Signed CEO Marco Walter.

***** End Transmission *****

RE: To Irma - Irma Bunt. - 04-19-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Irma.Bunt.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 136b.png][Image: 2.png]

Well its fortunate timing indeed depending on how you look at the situation at hand, I am currently in a good mood and I am willing to figuratively "sit at the table" for this possible negotiation. The Lane Hackers have proven time and time again that we are more then capable of extorting your transports and severely damaging them should they refuse to comply. So this deal must prove fruitful for the Lane Hackers as a whole and we will except nothing less. Lets start with the basics shall we? I want to know the German Market Place numbers to put it plainly, meaning how much money you rake in per month, per transport, and include your Installation in Bering in the equation.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To Irma - The.German.Market - 04-22-2019

[Image: 6VECka1.png]
[Image: 5wBoydL.jpg]

ID:
Hans Paul Walter

Recipient:
Irma Bunt

Subject:
Irma - GMP Relations

Dear Irma

I'd like to first give my absolute apology for not getting back to you in further communication, as our station is still a core one we're still binding in the disability of bad signals and signal jammers by nearby stations of course micromanaging keeping our station off certain radars that cause issues to us.

Furthermore I commend your actions regarding taxation of our NEUTRAL transports, we do not hinder by or sell Lane Hacker information to lawful or unlawful identities yet we've been reasonable will allowance on taxation to which reasons we cannot forgive or forget.

That been put aside, we are willing to sit at the table regarding GMP "German Market Place" and The German Market Freelance Associate's in how we'd work together.
However because of your recent hostile actions to force credits from our transports I do not wish to announce our station accumulated costs. But I can tell you we're not profiting from the base at all, as any and all "recent" supplies of Premium Scrap has been met at the same buy/sell costs on the station giving us absolute no profit.

The base upkeep costs at the moment surround the implementation of not just building the base, but fuel costs, being pirated by yourself and others at around 300,000,000.

In the future, we are going to change the base so it can be an outpost for all, to buy sell goods, purchase ammo, bats, bots repair your ships and to come to an arrangement where we can find a reasonable allowence where we can keep the base open for all and that we cut down on being pirated, and that to show you we're here to help you not hinder you.

So proven our willingness to sit at the table and given our status as a current none-profit freelancer base.

I don't see what we can offer you "YET." But I assure you, the future is bright for us both, because we will be importing goods that you can purchase and sell for higher profits than you can ever tax a company.

So let's work together Irma, stop pirating our transports and I'll assure both our futures are with greatness, power to the people.

I must alert you, our station has been under the protection of Battlegroup Harmony. It was wise for us to sit at the table and come to a settlement agreement with a party willing to protect us such efforts and agreements cannot be met.

But I'm reassured after you read this message we can talk peacefully, and work this business where we both can come out with profits.

Finest Regards,

Hans Paul Walter.