Discovery Gaming Community
The Story Of A Shadow - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Story Of A Shadow (/showthread.php?tid=169899)

The Story Of A Shadow - Shadow Of Sekuta - 04-21-2019

The Shadow of sirus Log 1
Title: The things I do for love

I was alone in the Cadiz Bar, Something Im glad forSince I can finally Take a drink without hearing the words Nomads, Or Loss Of man, Or This system Is in trouble. But some of the things I have heard from them is interesting, Like per say how the nomads used the bounty and Order war to Help them take control. Got to Admit It was Good but not smart. anyone would think of that, well except the people having the war in the first place. or maybe they already Knew and did not give a shit until It was to late. Any way you put it Things are going down. Maybe Next time Ill write Later, I have a Mission to do

RE: Log Thoughts 2 - Shadow Of Sekuta - 04-21-2019

Things Have Gotten Interesting Since I last Sent Information Here, I moved from the omicron/omega systems for a peaceful life In the inner systems, A hefty retirement for a earning Man. NOPE None of that it seems, I lived My entire Life In the border worlds and I try to get into the inner systems and Everyone wants me dead, I guess it suits me Honestly I did drop my previous Rep For the Order. But my time with them Is done, Thought it was time to find good ventures in the inner systems. But that goes to show not everyone gets what they Wish. Sigh It be like That Sometimes

RE: Log thoughts 3 - Shadow Of Sekuta - 04-21-2019

It's Been So Long since I have left my ship, the order sure do know how to make a ship. ( Takes Up Glass of Water From the console ) Then again I should Work On making this place more accommodating. It's only a matter of time before order forces Hunt me down, regardless of You all seeing this or not. But it will Be hard to follow up on the leads Im giving. time to head back to Newport. Nothing Interesting going on In the middle of nowhere.

( Sips On water and thinks for a moment ) I could head to military Space, But Ill keep careful. I do have to make my way the center systems tho, That jumphole that guy was telling me about Seems Interesting

RE: The Story Of A Shadow - Shadow Of Sekuta - 04-22-2019

(06-08-2017, 12:35 PM)Shadow Wrote:
303: A Shadow Of Sirus :303

[Image: 6ngfIWb.jpg]

*I woke Up At my ship console, With the sound of lasers trying there hardest to get past my exterior ships and utterly failing, these were Nomad ships In the middle of a random omega system*

I Managed to make my way on a nearby ice planet That seems to have nomads on it's surface. I made my way down on the planet without a docking ring and took a well deserved nap. My ship that was highly tinkered with Is one of the most advanced. But not the best Very Heavy fighter ships in the system

*After my nap I went into cruise speed and when out of range activated my cloak then warped out of the system*

I then made my way to The sigma systems

*Let's see whats Good here*

Sorry If I posted my stories like this more than once, I will take down the others, Just wanted to see how it would be like to post my stories here