Discovery Gaming Community
To: Order Overwatch || From: Agent Solandros - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Order Overwatch || From: Agent Solandros (/showthread.php?tid=170019)

To: Order Overwatch || From: Agent Solandros - Promotheus - 04-26-2019

[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
Operation Armageddon
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

WEDJAT

SOL|13379001|

[Image: P9iHz95.jpg]
Agent Solandros

Order Overwatch
Encrypted Wedjat Shadow Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
High Command
Xander Parothia
Freeport 5
█ █ █ █ █
Operation Armageddon.

Hail Overwatch!

I am reporting in after meeting up Guildmaster Kirigiri of the Independant Miners Guild.
The IMG are willing to assist us with Operation Armageddon and wish to use it as a
distraction to launch a secondary assault at the same time.
Their aim is to destroy the very station Bretonia started this war with IMG over; Aland Shipyard.

When I mentioned we'd need more numbers to pull this off succesfully, they suggested we contact both
Mollys and the Gallic Crown; each aiding a different assault further composed of combined IMG and Order forces.

Guildmaster Kirigiri will reach out to both the Mollys and the Gallic Crown to ensure their
involvement but has requested we provide several automated transports filled with
explosives to strike at the stations breaking points while their forces are preoccupied.

I would like to request we proceed with this course of action; even if Aland survives the assault
its damage will no doubt ensure it remains out of commission for the foreseeable future.
Additionally, a few automated transports wouldn't risk any of our pilots.

As luck would have it, contact with the Corsair Empire has started to pick up as well.
I believe we could negotiate passage for the transports without too much hastle,
ensuring a much safer path for them to the Omega's.

I have included the audio logs of the meeting for your review.

RE: To: Order Overwatch || From: Agent Solandros - Omicron - 05-05-2019

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 05/05/826
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: CPT Parothia

Project Armageddon

Excellent work, Captain.

I am willing to accept all risks related to be seen fighting shoulder to shoulder with Gallia against our common enemies. I am practical man and The Order under my administration is going to utilize the opportunities it is given. All in all, gains far outweigh the risks. Should Council or Crayterians protest, I will handle them myself and remind them they did nothing to halt the annexation of Aland. The Order at least tried.

I have one and only one question towards the IMG. Given the Aland was in Guild’s hands for many years and know layout, structure and weak points due to not only construction of the shipyard in the first place, they will need to provide specifics for the demolition squad. We will need to know what tonnage and how many points we need to strike in order to bring down or at least cripple the shipyard. If we have to resort to fire-ships (marvelous example of IMG ingenuity, I have to admit), cheapest solution would be expendable spaceships ranging from 1k to 2k rating.

Once they feed in the crucial data into the equation, we will know how many transports will need to be outfitted and automated for kamikaze mission. I have made preparations to secure sufficient quota of payload. Junkers of Kreuzberg do not need to know nor they ever ask questions.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"