Discovery Gaming Community
>>: Lane Hacker Professorship - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: >>: Lane Hacker Professorship (/showthread.php?tid=170046)

>>: Lane Hacker Professorship - Wesker - 04-28-2019

[Image: chFgcbI.giff]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor Annabelle M. Heinrich
Recipient: LH~ Profesorship
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: You'll see

Priority: High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Professors

I think this discussion on the Union is far from over. While I've assured you our trust is still in the right place, your trust with the Union may very well be in the wrong place.

Some of my agents operating in Hamburg, as well as other sources, have reported evidence hinting at military scale collaboration between the Rheinland Military and the Union. Professor Yoshida, you mentioned earlier that Frei toasts to the Imperial Newsletter, with Rheinland's full scale invasion into the Sigmas - it may be very well possible that he isn't the only one doing so. My single fighter operative later joined by a fleet asset on site and another pilot was attacked in sync by the Rheinland Military and the Unioners. I also have visual footage of Union pilots openly stating collaboration on a military scale. There's no proof of trade or political collaboration openly, but unfortunately for you this may prove to be the case sooner than later.

This of course, could very well be that the Military has begun to fear us more than the Unioners. But I doubt if that were the case that the Union would be boasting with confidence to Non-Hessian parties.

While Military Scale collaboration with the Rheinland Military may not directly affect you these actions, in sync with Rheinland's obvious Imperial agenda - could very well pave way to collaboration on more than a military scale. Rest assured at that point, it would very much affect you.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
Files
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]

RE: >>: Lane Hacker Professorship - Yoshida - 05-01-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Hello Ms Heinrich.

Thank you for this enlightening documentation. Interestingly enough you were not the only one who shared this intel with us, the Communists were particularly eager to inform us as well. Strange times indeed.

In any case this appears to be a significant escalation from Corin Frei's secret toasts to Imperial Rheinland. To think this scoundrel did not only get away with it but managed to convince his own men to ally with the Military shows how much dangerous he has become and how much we underestimated him.

Being the only Unioner leader who survived your attack, he now enjoys unlimited power over the Union...

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: >>: Lane Hacker Professorship - Wesker - 05-03-2019

[Image: chFgcbI.giff]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor Annabelle M. Heinrich
Recipient: LH~ Profesorship
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Union

Priority: High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Professor,

Then when the Union begins to crumble under its own delusions of military power and numerical superiority he and he alone will be to blame for pushing his people as far as they have gone. Seeking aid in the arms of just one of the several communities he has betrayed repeatedly. I have some concerns and unfinished business that will be resolved with the upgrades of our scan surveillance systems.

Another thing, the Direktor of the Buro - Geoff Enfield. I don't think I'm the only one guessing at it, but I think he's beginning to draw his own doubts about the situation with the Bundestag. He's denounced the fight on the front lines, scouts have seen some strange vessels being recalled back. I don't know if he's completely backing off from the situation up north, but his doubt could prove useful. With a few pushes here and there I think we both are aware of what could potentially arise in Rheinland.

I've already contacted him myself, the conversation was about as productive as I had imagined, but it was still a conversation none the less. That's more than I could have mustered a year ago. If tensions internally escalate beyond conflict between my people and the Bundestag - I will inform you.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]