Discovery Gaming Community
To: Eliza Valdez || From: The Maltese Opposition Army - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Eliza Valdez || From: The Maltese Opposition Army (/showthread.php?tid=170094)

To: Eliza Valdez || From: The Maltese Opposition Army - Alexander 'Whisper' Johnson - 04-29-2019

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: QjzSiQX.png]
Identification:
Whisper
The Voice
[Image: AlexPineapple.png]
Origin:
Unkown
Subject:
To be a better judge next time

Entering Neural Net...Success...
Receiving User Data... Success...
Displaying Message...

Greetings.
I address you with the hope that you will see clearly next time we meet. Why I actually came to Malta is because I wanted to talk to you. Discuss a misunderstanding... More of a lie. I believe you were told that we assaulted the Cartel. What we did was an act of self-defense that resulted in their elimination. They shot first and we shot back. After the conflict I contacted them and offered them one last chance to stop and join our cause, they denied it and ever since we're hostile with them. With that being said. I still wonder why do you consider us an enemy? When we first met you told me that you don't care who's leading the Outcasts as long as they do good for the people. Our plans are great and if we ever take control over Malta we will solve all its problems and ensure good lives for everyone. Malta will be the most advanced planet in all Sirius.

As it is for the Cartel. What I told you is the truth. I heard that once they get powerful enough they will take over Malta and use it for their own benefit. Now that point I can not prove but once it happens it will already be too late. All I will say is: Think about it. Why would they attack us and try to stop us so badly if we aren't even endangering their people? They want to take over Malta and they need to get rid of us because we're their competition. They are allied will all other Outcast factions, once we're gone they won't have anyone stopping them right before they take over Malta. I wouldn't be concerned about them taking over Malta if it wasn't for the people. All they want is money and they want to get it in any way possible, it doesn't matter from who's blood it comes.

If we were all bad and we would want death to Outcasts and it's people, would we just stand there while getting shot by you? Like we did today. We didn't shoot back at you to prove our points. We don't have anything against YOU. This conflict between us and the cartel is inevitable. Now you can either be on our side of the conflict and do what's right or you can help them and suffer in the end. Whichever way, I hope you'll do the right thing. We might want to take over the government but it will be for the better. The Cartel is scared of us because as soon as their source of income starts to shake they become paranoid. You may consider them Maltese because they originate from Malta but they have to earn that name. One does not simply become Maltese just because of their origin. We both know that being called Maltese is an honor and a privilege. Many men have died to be called Maltese and many shall. You might consider us traitors but they are the real traitors. I directed this message to you because you seemed the most reasonable. What The Maltese Opposition Army does is a small sacrifice for a great future ahead of us. They betrayed your trust with telling lies to you. Please be understandable.

Bellow, I attached two proofs and communication. The first proof is of them shooting at me first and the other one is a recording of their pilot admitting that they are with the QC just because of money. The communication I will attach is the communication that I sent to the cartel right after the "incident".

The first time we met I considered you a friend. Someone who will do anything for the people. I hope you see clearly now.
Safe skies.

The Voice of the Opposition, "Whisper"

Logging off... Success...
Terminating Entry... Success...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Eliza Valdez || From: The Maltese Opposition Army - Backo - 05-02-2019

[Image: xVbBrPE.png]

COMM-ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: RE: To be a better judge next time
Priority: High

Buenos dias, "Whisper",

Do not mistake my initial indifference towards your movement with friendship. It seems I was indeed a bad judge to think that you will stick to mere criticism of the National Council. The Cadiz Cartel has provided me with logs of you attempting to detain a cardamine transport of theirs before what you claim to be their initial attack against your people as well as visuals of the MOA working with the Coalition. I don't know what kind of exotic vision you carry for Malta, but extorting or attacking cardamine convoys won't be one I'd let you see through. The demands you've put towards the Cartel combined with the fact you've chosen to assist the very traitors that sabotaged the Hispania against Maltese is enough reason to give me the carte blanche to shoot down any ship flying MOA IFF.

Though I'll give you a chance to get out of this mess. If you are to cease any and all hostilities towards the Cadiz Cartel or any other cardamine convoys as well as apologize to their don for what you have started, then perhaps I'll reconsider the Legion's hostility towards your rebellious movement. You can spare me any inspiring speeches about a revolution that would make the world a better place - this is the only chance I'll be giving you to get out of this mess unharmed. It would be wise to take it.

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Eliza Valdez.

Attachments: None

RE: To: Eliza Valdez || From: The Maltese Opposition Army - Alexander 'Whisper' Johnson - 05-05-2019

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: QjzSiQX.png]
Identification:
Whisper
The Voice
[Image: AlexPineapple.png]
Origin:
Unkown
Subject:
You failed to be a batter judge

Entering Neural Net...Success...
Receiving User Data... Success...
Displaying Message...

Seems you have picked your side. Yet I haven't fired a single shot at you... Rather strange. I showed you proof but you ignored it. To me it seems like you've picked your side before this even started, I even tried to talk to you. I see that was a mistake. Next time I won't be so kind. I will actually come armed.

Send regards to your QC girlfriends in my name and take your prayers. Nothing can save you now.

The Voice of the Opposition, "Whisper"

Logging off... Success...
Terminating Entry... Success...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Eliza Valdez || From: The Maltese Opposition Army - Backo - 05-05-2019

[Image: xVbBrPE.png]

COMM-ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: RE: To be a better judge next time

Priority: High

You were given the chance for peace. You should have taken it when you could.

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Eliza Valdez.

Attachments: None