Discovery Gaming Community
To Ageira, from a concerned soul - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Ageira, from a concerned soul (/showthread.php?tid=170107)

To Ageira, from a concerned soul - axisdeus - 04-30-2019

G'day there, big hotshots, white collars and fancy PR people of the Ageira Corp.!

I find myself in the possession of some 60 white boxes having your nice and dandy sign of production clearly labelled onto them.

Me, myself, being somewhat concerned and very sensible when it comes to matters of big corp PR, image and all those nice advertisement issues you gents are very fond of, and seeing how you do seem to ALWAYS recover your white boxes - you do advertise them as such, no?! - I was thinking you might want to RECOVER these ones as well?! Of course, I would not mind a certain reimbursement for my troubles, I feel the need to add this here.
The recovered goods come from the wreck of one Thomas Morrel, apparently getting his arse toasted in Hokkaido system at the hands of some Dragons. I guess one can't play with fire and not get burnt.

Looking forward to hear from your PR army of representatives
Cheers,
A "concerned" soul.

RE: To Ageira, from a concerned soul - axisdeus - 04-30-2019

G'day again there mighty folks!

Hmm...I'm wondering if you're not sidelining this communique as not important, even though, rumor has it, you've went to great deals to recover these particular shipments like always. And as there are interested parties out there that do not get their hands on these all that often - more like never, am I right?! - and as they do tend to drag me down on my profits, I'm starting to think I might offer them to the first buyer I may come across.

So, maybe do consider taking a peek in this matter and let's save faces for your unblemished record of recovering all the WHITE BOXES you've ever misplaced.

Cheers!

To: Concerned Soul - John White - 05-11-2019

[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: Concerned Soul

To whomever you are,

Even if you managed to come across our genuine Ageira White Boxes there is absolutely no chance that you or anyone else being able to open them up. Even less concerning is the notion that you looted long-lost transport as the expiration date hardcoded into Ageira White Boxes incinerates everything inside in such cases where delivery has not reached destination before the deadline. If you think to extort our corporations with such flimsy attempts, do not bother us again. Unless you want to show yourself as a clown that attempts to extort Ageira with a threat of having came across expired debris. In which case be our guest. Our employees enjoy looking at our monthly TOP10 idiots who tried extorting Ageira.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]