Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junker Administrators of Beaumont Base - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junker Administrators of Beaumont Base (/showthread.php?tid=170166)

To: Junker Administrators of Beaumont Base - Wildkins - 05-02-2019

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Internal Affairs

Sr. Agent 'Veritas'

Junkers.

A boat full of Cardamine or guns or god knows what just fled the authorities and docked on your repurposed pile of scrap. Is this going to become a regular occurrence again? If so, I'm sure we can arrange for a reshuffling of the scrap field that favors law enforcement operations.

In service to the Republic.

'Veritas'
Senior Agent-in-Command

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: Junker Administrators of Beaumont Base - Wildkins - 05-07-2019

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force

Sr. Agent 'Veritas'

Junkers.

The silent treatment isn't something I'm going to put up with, especially not from a bunch as chatter-friendly as you. To make this simple, I'm gonna ask that you either give me this pilot and his ship, whatever security data you've got on his entry and exit, or an assurance in plated gold that this ship and his friends aren't going to run and hide on one of your scrapheaps within a stone's throw from Houston.

I await your response. Make it quick.

'Veritas'
Senior Agent-in-Command

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: Junker Administrators of Beaumont Base - Gunblader - 05-07-2019

.....Priority Message.....

.....Encryption Sequence Initiated.......

......Encryption Achieved.....playing message.....

[Image: 8scAOpF.gif]

Greetings Agent Veritas. We were not giving you the silent treatment, but we didn't want to respond without any relevant info. But that is all I have for you. This pilot has not been seen before at Beaumont and is not a congress backed ship. I would wager the JM are not backing him either. We do apologize for this transgression and we will be added him to our no fly/no dock list. All we can surmise, is that he was broadcasting an override signal to the docking bay and this allowed him to dock. We are internally investigating this ourselves, as things like this are bad for business. Thank you for your patience and level headedness in this situation. We will do our best to prevent this pilot from executing this again.

Gilbert Kapp

Deputy Arbiter of the Junker's Congress

RE: To: Junker Administrators of Beaumont Base - Wildkins - 05-07-2019

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force

Sr. Agent 'Veritas'

Junkers.

Message received. That'll be all for now.

'Veritas'
Senior Agent-in-Command