Discovery Gaming Community
To: Geoffrey Enfield From: Bundespolizei [URGENT] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Geoffrey Enfield From: Bundespolizei [URGENT] (/showthread.php?tid=170171)

To: Geoffrey Enfield From: Bundespolizei [URGENT] - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 05-02-2019

[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: JIzRMFD.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Nina von Thielau
RECIPIENT: Direktor Geoffrey Enfield
SOURCE: Nibelung Pilizei Plaza, Polizeidirektionsbüro
SUBJECT: A serious problem

Direktor Enfield...

Wachmann Frederich Lützow and I had a, let me call it unexpected, encounter yesterday.

The pilot we encountered was piloting a "Waran" bomber with the name RNC-Enfield's.Courage. Now, I usually don't care how pilots name their ships, but in this case this is a serious matter. The pilot, a pirate to be percisely, flying this ship in Rheinland in order to perform illegal actions like pirateing Daumann transport vessels. And all these actions, he claims YOU ordered him to do so.

Präsident Erwin Mannlicher, the Pilot of the Daumann vessel that was stopped by the pirate, was lucky that we arrived, so we were able to prevent the act of piracy that time. Unfortunately, the pilot cloacked his ship and ran from the arrest. Herr Mannlicher was stopped by that ship once again, finally paying the fine, because his transponder didn't manage to inform the Polizei in time.

Now, Herr Enfleid, I hope you see why the Polizei has contacted you, with this transmission you will recieve a Vorladung. Respond to this in less than 14 days. We want you to state your Don't force me to take action sending a Funkstreife to your location, please.

I will attach some evidence for you too, mr. Enfield.

That's it for now, vielen Dank im Voraus.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Attachment:
[ VERTRAULICH ]

Attachment:
[ VERTRAULICH ]

[ VERTRAULICH ]

N. v. Thielau
Polizeidirektorin Nina von Thielau
Bundespolizei

[Image: sOwZhKf.png]

[Image: coeIHyP.png]

[Image: K2AnjKb.png]
END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Geoffrey Enfield From: Bundespolizei [URGENT] - Viktoria Landers - 05-02-2019

[Image: gcmAorM.png]
Operative Landers
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Nina von Thielau
.......● SENDER:-..............Viktoria Landers
.......● LOCATION:............[ERROR]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ ░ ░ ░ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............RE: A serious problem

Polizeidirektorin von Thielau,

Thank you for contacting us. Direktor Enfield is currently occupied with more important matters, I will represent the Büro and the Direktor in this communication.

After a quick reading through the logs, it becomes more and more hard for me to believe that a serious investigation was launched by the Rheinland Federal Polizei based on the ramblings of a criminal. If we had to investigate each time a terrorist or criminal said that a Kruger executive or a Military Admiral is corrupt, we would have been in deep trouble. Frau Von Thielau, professional investigators start working on a case when they have solid evidence that there is something at play. Thus, we hope that you have something more to show than the word of a pirate.

As for Herr Mannlicher, perhaps it would be best if you remind him that he is in violation of §2.4.4. Rheinland Criminal Code. These are trying times Frau von Thielau and especially the Präsident of DHC should not create dissent and disunity, subverting our House from the inside. I am sure you understand.

Signed,

Operative Viktoria Landers
BDM Spezialoperationsabteilung
[Image: nHH1iqL.png]

Message End

RE: To: Geoffrey Enfield From: Bundespolizei [URGENT] - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 05-03-2019

[Image: JIzRMFD.jpg]

IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Nina von Thielau
RECIPIENT: Direktor Geoffrey Enfield, Op Landers
SOURCE: Nibelung Pilizei Plaza, Polizeidirektionsbüro
SUBJECT: A serious problem

Frau Landers...

It surprized and even shocked me to hear your Direktor has 'more important matters' to deal with then stating me a short comment on the situation or some talk around this situation and lets an Operative do business with the Polizei Oberkommando.

The Oberkommando der Bundespolizei is disappionted by your statement.
It does't care which rank a person holds, if the Polizei is contacted by worried citizens like the Daumann CEO.
I saw a possible therat to the inner security, IF these accusations were right.

For the Polizei, all indications will asceartain all directions. This includes questioning your Direktor as Zeuge, not as accused.
I don't take a side, neither for the pirate nor for your Büro. I will stay objective and run the investigations. As this investigation just was started because of the word of this pilot, I am hier to collect evidence and statements from the sides. But you cannot do your Boss' business in this case, as he recieved a Vorladung, which is still valid, therefor I will kindly link it again *smiles*.

And be assured, I will issue a formal warning to the Präsident of the Daumann, according to Artikel 2 §2.4.4.

Anyways, danke for your answer, Operative.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Attachment:
[ VERTRAULICH ]

N. v. Thielau
Polizeidirektorin Nina von Thielau
Bundespolizei

[Image: sOwZhKf.png]

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Geoffrey Enfield From: Bundespolizei [URGENT] - Geoffacake - 05-03-2019

[Image: 1nKHql9.png]
Direktor Enfield
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Nina von Thielau
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:............New Berlin
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Re: --

To: Nina von Thielau

I'm sorry Miss Thielau but I'm extremely occupied with other matters concerning the state that I put it above myself. If you want a short comment, then I'll gladly provide it to you.

I wasn't involved.

And unless you have evidence of the contrary apart from the word of a pirate who can spoof IFF's and lie as frequently as crumbs fall from a slice of toast then I suggest you drop this matter. I'd also like to point out that your 'Vorladung' is invalid as I was not involved or present or instigating within either interactions myself which is clearly stated within the Federal Laws.

>- §2.3.1. Piracy is described as performing or attempting to perform actions such as the disruption of trade lane rings, and/or extortion for sums of money, equipment, cargo or personnel in exchange for the immediate or future safety of the target of the said actions.

>- §2.3.2. The intent is shown by the accused party being present in the close vicinity of a trade lane ring when the disrupted party drops out of the lane.
[Image: Llq4ymU.gif]

With this matter over, I'm highly sure you can drop these charges as the further we try to develop it and not take the obvious route of regarding him as another loony terrorist and pirate. The deeper we dig ourselves into a hole.

Now this man ... He has been nothing but trouble. Long range tactical radars picked up his presence in New Berlin today, just as we tried to investigate the matters, it seems he docked his vessel on Kreutzberg as soon as we got close. I'll see to it he won't be allowed on any of our facilities either. So I suggest we both work together on this and ensure that his presence is no longer existing within Rheinland.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: gC44zb5.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End

RE: To: Geoffrey Enfield From: Bundespolizei [URGENT] - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 05-03-2019

[Image: SqVGjKU.jpg]

IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteurin Kara von Thielau
RECIPIENT: Direktor Enfield
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet Neu Berlin
SUBJECT: Seize of Investigation

Guten Tag sehr geehrter Direktor,

May I introduce myself, Kara von Thielau, daughter of Jürgen von Thielau.

I'm sorry this situation brought more mess with it than this pirate flies out there. I fear my employees were a bit over ambitious *chuckles*.
I am more that happy to see your statement, just marking what I heared recently;
I have revied a statement of a former buddy of that pilot. As I already read out of these hilarious vocal messages he sent to the DHC President and my little sister who was worried about the executive, this 'RNC-Enfield's.Courage' pilot is a booze hound. His former room mate explained that the idea came to the mind of this pirate some weeks ago, he used it as a chance to make his great money.

Now I hope you forgive my sister, she's a good Polizistin, acted this time too fast.

I gladly accept your offer to hunt this pirate together, my forces will gladly fight aside with yours to bring some justice to that pirate.

The Vorladung is hereby, of course, expired.

Hochachtungsvoll,

K. v. Thielau
Inspekteurin der Polizei Kara von Thielau
Bundespolizei

[Image: qTXcVRh.png]

END OF THE MESSAGE