Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Base Registry, CC: LPI, Liberty Navy, LSF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Base Registry, CC: LPI, Liberty Navy, LSF (/showthread.php?tid=170269)

To: Liberty Base Registry, CC: LPI, Liberty Navy, LSF - Skorak - 05-05-2019

[Image: 3KRAG75.png]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
To: Liberty Base Registry
Subj: Pennsylvania border station

Good day,

my patrols found an unregistered installation.

I'll order dismantling vessels to move toward the installation. Should take around eight hours or so.

Unless I've missed that installations registration; I'd like some heavy backup.

Yours sincerely,
Commissioner Lyons
Liberty Police, Inc.

RE: To: Liberty Base Registry, CC: LPI, Liberty Navy, LSF - Wildkins - 05-05-2019

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Internal Affairs

Sr. Agent 'Veritas'

Commissioner Lyons:

Your timing is impeccable. Would this have come a day later, the majority of SOUTHCOM's heavy assets would have been committed to Texas and Bering.

SECFOR heavy assets will take care of the installation. I can only assume that NAVSOUTHCOM will be joining us as well in this quick disassembly.

In service to the Republic.

'Veritas'
Senior Agent-in-Command

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: Liberty Base Registry, CC: LPI, Liberty Navy, LSF - Sr.Agent Ferocity - 05-05-2019

[Image: hleth6y.gif]

Sender: Sr.Agent Ferocity
Recipient ID: Listed
Encryption: Absolute

Ladies and Gentlemen

Senior Agent 'Veritas' has informed me of your problem and The LSF Fidelity will make an appearance and aid your forces in dismantling of this installation. We will not be able to stick around after its destruction. God speed.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Senior Agent Ferocity, Liberty Security Force

Attachments:

[Image: 6tGewOB.gif]

RE: To: Liberty Base Registry, CC: LPI, Liberty Navy, LSF - Wildkins - 05-06-2019

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force

Sr. Agent 'Veritas'

Commissioner Lyons:

Asset eliminated. SOUTHCOM returning to prior tasking.

In service to the Republic.

'Veritas'
Senior Agent-in-Command

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.