Discovery Gaming Community
=BW= Bundeswehr - Infopage and Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: =BW= Bundeswehr - Infopage and Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=170392)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: =BW= Bundeswehr - Infopage and Feedback - Major. - 05-13-2019

The name is already really special... but to tell you anyway, the Bundeswehr from Germany has nothing to do with border protection, at least not activly. So it might be a good idea to change the name.

Back to the rank structure, either use only
Gardist
Großflottenadmiral
Etc.

Or
Gardist der Garde
Stabsgardist der Garde etc.

RE: =BW= Bundeswehr - Infopage and Feedback - Enkidu - 05-13-2019

So you're a faction created to dab on everything the current RM lawfuls are doing because you don't agree with it.

Nice.

RE: =BW= Bundeswehr - Infopage and Feedback - Bundeswehr - 05-13-2019

(05-13-2019, 08:26 PM)Riehl Wrote: So you'r'e a faction created to dab on everything the current RM lawfuls are doing because you don't agree with it.

Nice.

Understandable, have a nice day.

(05-13-2019, 08:28 PM)Bundeswehr Wrote: Understandable, have a nice day.

Have a understandable day,

Nice.

RE: =BW= Bundeswehr - Infopage and Feedback - Emperor Tekagi - 05-13-2019

I can imagine not all RMs being happy that [RM] allies openly with Unioners, people who literally gased civilians a few months before XD
Good to see a classic "We shoot all red we see." Military. Always happy to have more people to shoot at. *Frankfurt raids intensify*
Good luck, have fun, see ya around in space I hope!

(05-13-2019, 08:05 PM)Decerius Wrote: The name is already really special... but to tell you anyway, the Bundeswehr from Germany has nothing to do with border protection, at least not activly. So it might be a good idea to change the name.

Back to the rank structure, either use only
Gardist
Großflottenadmiral
Etc.

Or
Gardist der Garde
Stabsgardist der Garde etc.

We're aware that they're not really a border guard. It's more that in the current scenario they protect rather than attack. The rear guard left home essentially. Which would make sense considering a higher amount still needs to train.

RE: =BW= Bundeswehr - Infopage and Feedback - Havok - 05-13-2019

While I am always happy to see more people in Rheinland, your naming convention, ammending ranks with "Der Garde" rubs me the wrong way while using the name "Bundeswehr". Just something to think about. Other than that, enjoy yourselves.

(05-13-2019, 08:30 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: I can imagine not all RMs being happy that [RM] allies openly with Unioners, people who literally gased civilians a few months before XD
Good to see a classic "We shoot all red we see." Military. Always happy to have more people to shoot at. *Frankfurt raids intensify*
Good luck, have fun, see ya around in space I hope!

For enemies that kind of applies. We're hostile with all the traditional enemies and protect the Federal Republic of Rheinland. Not some imperial fantasy.

I hope it is going to be fun. Feel free to join up to swap 'teams' in case of outnumbering.

(05-13-2019, 08:33 PM)Havok Wrote: While I am always happy to see more people in Rheinland, your naming convention, ammending ranks with "Der Garde" rubs me the wrong way while using the name "Bundeswehr". Just something to think about. Other than that, enjoy yourselves.

Glad to be there. We'll talk about the ranks again.

(05-13-2019, 08:35 PM)Bundeswehr Wrote: Not some imperial fantasy.

Oh boy the mcnuggets are in the fryer today.

If you wanted to design a faction in order to stunt on people, the first trick is to conceal the fact that you're doing it specifically because you disagree with a individual group's roleplay direction. Rather than going for the Godiva approach of transparently showcasing that you're attempting to power-play the server into your own image.