Discovery Gaming Community
To: [SIS] / Subject: Request for information on a Mattis Hoegenakker - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [SIS] / Subject: Request for information on a Mattis Hoegenakker (/showthread.php?tid=170431)

To: [SIS] / Subject: Request for information on a Mattis Hoegenakker - Catbert - 05-11-2019

To whom it may concern,

My name is Joseph Dawson, CEO of Ajax Combine Inc., a small business concern from planet Sprague, Omega 3. Here at the frontier we usually try to save problems on our own. But this time I could use your help in one matter.

We recently lost contact with one of our freighters, ATV-Dauntless. Its last known location was Cortez system. I'm not asking you to divert resources from the war effort and help us find the ship; we have our own people for that. But before we lost contact with the Dauntless, its pilot relayed the name of the alleged attacker: Mattis Hoegenakker.

I would greatly appreciate whatever information you are allowed to share on that individual. Who that man is, what ship he flies, where he could be found. It would help to know what we're dealing with before I send my people to investigate.

Sincerely,
Joseph Dawson,
CEO of Ajax Combine Inc.

[Image: qTWAsd5.png]

RE: To: [SIS] / Subject: Request for information on a Mattis Hoegenakker - bakugone - 05-11-2019

[Image: nMXwnrN.gif]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECEIVER: Joseph Dawson,
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
SIGNAL: STRONG
SUBJECT: N/A

Good day, Mr. Dawson.

I'm Alexandra Bernhard, Agent of Secret Intelligence Service, I was told to reply to this communication as others Agents are busy with assignments. I need to say, I wasn't around in Secret Intelligence, nor, Bretonia Intelligence when Ajax Combine Incorporated was created.

From what I have found on our Archives is interesting. It says about LSF and BIS secret undercover project with you, and yes, I have read that you are former Director of LSF division, so we are happy to give.. information regarding man called.. well, we have already received reports about this Mattis Hoegenakker. Heres what we got, Mr. Dawson.

I hope this information will be useful.

Best Regards, Alexandra Bernhard
Secret Intelligence Service Agent

Attachments: 0

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: [SIS] / Subject: Request for information on a Mattis Hoegenakker - Catbert - 05-12-2019

Agent Bernhard,

Your report is more than I could've openly asked for, given my current position. For that, you have my gratitude. Adrienne Perry's demise at the hands of that man is... unfortunate. I've known agent Perry for some time. She was a... capable pilot, however her true skills lied in analysis and organization.

I'll have our corporate security track Mattis Hoegenakker down. Now that we know what we're dealing with, we'll be prepared accordingly. Thanks to your intel, it'll be much easier to find him.

Sincerely,
Joseph Dawson,
CEO of Ajax Combine Inc.

[Image: qTWAsd5.png]