Discovery Gaming Community
From: Die Weiße Rose To: Order| & Orilions Legacy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: From: Die Weiße Rose To: Order| & Orilions Legacy (/showthread.php?tid=170490)

From: Die Weiße Rose To: Order| & Orilions Legacy - Kanzler Niemann - 05-13-2019

[Image: TVkuc6k.jpg]

Absender: Generaloberst, Graf Viktor von Drachenfels
Empfänger: Order Overwatch & Orilions Legacy
Subject: "Bautzen Defense fleet"
Encryption: High

Guten Tag,

esteemed leaders, since the begin of the Dresden assault Bautzen has been damaged and took over by my people on the late stage of the Dresden conflict. Bautzen Station has been fully repaired and has been brought completely under our control. However, now it is time to strengthen our presence within this system. Even with the Hessians in our back, I want to be more independent, the Hessians cannot always cover us and have bigger fishes to catch, this is why I am contacting you again. Even though we have a great arsenal, we still lack one thing, "Medium Bombers" in the long years of our cause we acquired a lot of Rheinland's technology and manufactured them for us. It would be a great addition to have your vessels in our arsenal. It is no need to transfer your own pilots on Bautzen, our pilots are familiar with Order vessels, we will pick them up and bring them to Dresden. I offer you more access to Bundschuh technology if you agree or a summ of 50.000.000 S.C for our demand.

I would like to request for the first Bomber and Fighter defense wing on Bautzen:

5x 015A "Nephthys" The Order Very Heavy Fighter from Orilions Legacy
5x 019A "Sekhmet" Order Bomber from the Order Overwatch

I am looking forward to your answer, schönen Tag noch.

-Graf Viktor von Drachenfels, Generaloberst der Weißen Rose

Anhang:
No images uploaded.

FÜR RHEINLAND!

RE: From: Die Weiße Rose To: Order| & Orilions Legacy - Omicron - 05-13-2019

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 13/05/826
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Graf Viktor von Drachenfels

Hardware

Requested hardware will be made available to D.W.R. per your request in full accordance to Sigma Alliance treaty. As I do not see any emphasis on additional hardware or technology, we will assume that you seek to obtain just the hulls without complimenting Order-built weaponry to match. Requisition office at Taba Starbase, located in Omicron Mu has been notified and it is where you have to report in to gain access to Nephthys and Sekhmet class snubcraft. As Overwatch builds more than we can use ourselves, you will find vessels in pristine condition as befits target quality of our surplus exports and by default equipped with our most modern propulsion system rolled out en masse last year.

We will take you on the offer of Bundschuh hardware. If I recall right, you are capable of mass producing distinct laser and tachyon based emitters different from our equivalents under technical designation of “LUGER”. We will prepare to make necessary monetary transfer following day.

Our advice is to take your business though Sigma constellation rather than deep Omicrons. Rheinland has grown complacent and set their eyes on Honshu, wherever another flashpoint of conflict erupted in lower Edge Worlds as of result of Bretonian war of aggression.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: From: Die Weiße Rose To: Order| & Orilions Legacy - Kanzler Niemann - 05-13-2019

Guten Tag,

Herr Golanski, we are not in need of matching weaponry for the vessels but we won't turn you down if you want to provide these as well. In case of the weapon technology transfer, I will make sure that LUGER'S from Light-fighter class to Very Heavy Fighter class will be ready when your people arrive on Bruchsal.

I am looking forward to your answer, schönen Tag noch.

Anhang:
No images uploaded.

FÜR RHEINLAND!

RE: From: Die Weiße Rose To: Order| & Orilions Legacy - Spectre - 05-14-2019

[Image: HmHbKEg.png]

P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
The Order ~
Generaloberst G.V. von Drachenfels : [Receiver-ID]
Die Weiße Rose ~

Requisition : [Subject]

Herr von Drachenfels,

The Legacy cell has received your request for Order-made strikecraft. I will have five Nephthys-class fighters set aside from our stockpile and moved to Freeport 9 for your pickup. I trust that these will be sufficient for your needs.
On the subject of payment, all we would ask is that the Bundschuh keep us abreast of any potential conflicts within Rheinland as always. Make good use of these craft, Generaloberst. Should you have need of more, the Order will be here.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]

RE: From: Die Weiße Rose To: Order| & Orilions Legacy - Kanzler Niemann - 05-15-2019

Guten Tag,

Frau Becker, I am very thankful for your assistance. We will keep both order parties up to date with Rheinland's political adventures.

Anhang:
No images uploaded.

FÜR RHEINLAND!