Discovery Gaming Community
To: Freeport 12 From: Stefan Pomerov - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Freeport 12 From: Stefan Pomerov (/showthread.php?tid=170548)

To: Freeport 12 From: Stefan Pomerov - Stefan.Pomerov - 05-15-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Stefan.Pomerov.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 118b.png][Image: 2.png]

Greetings!
I hope that it is still Lord Sean in charge these days, or else this will turn awkward, however:

It's been far too long since we've had a chit-chat, shared a pot of tea, and discussed business.

OH! I also have a shipment of pastries. Perhaps we can both enjoy together sometime soon.

Very Respectfully,
Stefan Pomerov
The Lane Hackers

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Freeport 12 From: Stefan Pomerov - Stefan.Pomerov - 05-18-2019

...uploading.data...

[Image: 118a.png][Image: 2.png]
((Boosting transmission))

RE: To: Freeport 12 From: Stefan Pomerov - Zoners of Galileo - 05-18-2019

[ZoG]
[Image: RMYuVq5.png]

F R E E P O R T 1 2
A N D
E X T E N S I O N
MANUFACTURING FACILITIES

Zoners of Galileo

TO : Stefan Pomerov

Dear Mr Pomerov,

My name is Leon Dante and i am the new COO of Freeport 12.

Unfortunately LORD Sean had to step down from the COO position very quietly so to speak due to a severe illness which he has never fully recovered from when during a manufacturing error a large heavy piece of machinery injured him severely and he is unable to walk properly and also he has no use of his left arm.

But he is still involved in the background giving advice to myself and the crew when it is needed.

So i might aswell formerly introduce myself and also inform you that our CEO is still LORD Chris who has been our CEO right from the start and intends to stay there for a long time yet.

I hope this is not to your disliking but we did not want to broadcast the LORD Sean situation because it was his wish and he wanted to step down quietly.

I am intrigued to meet you,for i have had some lengthy conversations with Wolfgang Weisen while you have been away
and it would be my pleasure to show you around both of our facilities now seeing as we have built the extension for more cargo space

Your Counterfeit Software is also still selling really well and we have increased our manufacturing capabilities and we are managing to reach all of our targets at the moment with regard to profit and time scale for our builds.

I am open to meeting you in the near future but you must understand i am a very busy man with being Chief Of Operations ......but i am sure i can re arrange my tight schedule to be able to meet someone as important as yourself.

So i propose a time and date

22.00 server time today would be ideal for me but if that is not to your satisfaction

Please let me know a couple of alternatives and i will try and accomodate.

Looking forward to your reply

Leon Dante
Freeport12 COO

RE: To: Freeport 12 From: Stefan Pomerov - Zoners of Galileo - 05-20-2019

**SIGNAL ===== BOOSTED**

RE: To: Freeport 12 From: Stefan Pomerov - Stefan.Pomerov - 05-22-2019

...uploading.data...

[Image: 118b.png][Image: 2.png]

Leon Dante!

Please for the love of that we love most about, forgive me on my tardy in reconnecting with you.

Renovations in my condominium, the News Letter Editor giving me slack for the newsletters that we have to make sure that we ship out.
I'm a writer if you haven't known. But sometimes my writings never make it out into print, regrettable.

Please forgive me... It's been a nightmare!

I'll give you this, I've dropped the ball on this one.
Let's reschedule?

Very, and Honestly, Respectfully,

Stefan Pomerov
The Lane Hackers

RE: To: Freeport 12 From: Stefan Pomerov - Zoners of Galileo - 05-28-2019

[ZoG]
[Image: RMYuVq5.png]

F R E E P O R T 1 2
A N D
E X T E N S I O N
MANUFACTURING FACILITIES

Zoners of Galileo

TO : Stefan Pomerov

Dear Sefan Pomerov,

Do please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in my latest reply.

Our facilities have been severely understaffed lately and i have had to be in too many places at once making sure that both facilities are able to function freely.

Due to another unfortunate accident with our new Base Operations Manager who is supposed to look after things when i am not available it has made my workload very very large might we say.

Business at Freeport 12 could not be any better and our facilities are bursting at the seams with continual pressure to manufacture items for people and try and keep our supply chain running smoothly....

Unfortunately within the next 2 hours i will be away from Freeport 12 for a number of days and my nearest opportunity to meet you will be 2nd of june 826 AS.

Hopefully we can meet on this date but my time frame for this will be around 20.42 till 21.42 sirius time

Again my sincere apologies for the late reply ........

Looking forward to your reply

Leon Dante
Freeport12 COO

RE: To: Freeport 12 From: Stefan Pomerov - Stefan.Pomerov - 05-30-2019

...uploading.data...

[Image: 118a.png][Image: 2.png]

Leon Dante, my good friend!

No, you shouldn't have to feel the need to apologize!

If there is anything to be said about our tardiness to one another, it should be that we are so legitimately busy with our business that it has been made nigh impossible to meet at a fair time.

Which I should remind you; This is naught a bad thing, but very good. Regardless of the hardships, it means that our businesses are doing well.

I shouldn't have to gaffe at you for anything, you are far too busy for simplistic insults!

In-fact I snub my nose at the very thought, you and your work with your cooperation should be lauded for every drop of sweat that you put into it.

As for the date of our new appointment, as it seems that I am busy up until that moment as well.
I eagerly await to make new propositions for both of our business ventures.

Very Respectfully,
Stefan Pomerov
The Lane Hackers