Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Steel - Information and Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Steel - Information and Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=170560)

Liberty Steel - Information and Feedback - Liberty Steel - 05-15-2019

[Image: ubOwpI3.png]

Pushing Liberty beyond their limits!

I. General Information

Tag: LS)
ID: Deep Space Engineering
IFF: Deep Space Engineering
Naming Convention:
LS)DSM-Shipname.Number - Deep Space Miner - Example: LS)DSM-Hegemon.I
LS)DST-Shipname.Number - Deep Space Transport - Example: LS)DSM-Mastadon.I
LS)SV-Shipname.Number - Security Vessel - Example: LS)SV-Eagle.I
LS)HSV-Shipname.Number - Heavy Security Vessel - Example: LS)HSV-Condor.I

II. Faction Description

We write the year 825 A.S, Liberty is still fighting against the overhelming Forces of Kingdom of Gallia. The Liberty Navy, Liberty Security Force and Liberty Police Inc. is constantly in need of ressources and equipment to continue the fight against the Kingdom Gallia and unlawful groups inside Liberty, therfore Henry Lensington finally pushed Liberty Steel into a era.

Within a few days, Henry Lensington was able to buy more and more factories and mines on Planet Pittsburgh, which increased the size of Liberty Steel. Thousands of new workplaces where created, where people could finally support the soldiers at the frontlines with equipment and ressources, that they need on a daily basis, to fight for our liberty and future!

The new era for Liberty Steel has come, with the Motto: Pushing Liberty beyond their limits!

III. Goals

Primary: Support the Naval Forces with ressources and equipment to win the war against the Kingdom of Gallia.

Secondary: Build and maintain Stations, Tradelanes, Jump Gates and other structures inside Liberty.

Others: Push Liberty Steel into the Government of Liberty.
Hunt down unlawful groups who are a threat to Libertonians.

IV. Ranks

CEO - Chief Executive Officer: Head of Liberty Steels, he has the last word on every operation and investment.

Operation Manager: Plans and executes mining, shipping and building/maintenance operations.

Finance Manager: Keeps an eye on the finances while also managing them.

Worker: No matter which gender, age or color, he or she is the backbone of the Liberty Steel Company and is doing the work.

Recruit: The newest addition to Liberty Steel Company, he or she will have a trial period of three weeks to prove himself/herself as a good worker.

V. Bases of Operations

Planet Pittsburgh - New York

Copper Storage Depot - Kansas

VI. Used Equipment

Light Fighter
Arrow
Griffin
Stargazer
Surveyor

Heavy Fighter
Falcon
Jackdaw