Discovery Gaming Community
GC| Golden Chrysanthemum || Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts || Secure Communication - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: GC| Golden Chrysanthemum || Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts || Secure Communication (/showthread.php?tid=170568)

GC| Golden Chrysanthemum || Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts || Secure Communication - BDM - 05-15-2019

[Image: Clj5VXw.png]
[Image: iwytZZF.png]
V A I L G I R

Neural-Net System Notification

>: Proxy connection established.
>: System adaptation: GC| Protocols identified.
>: Protocol Start...

>: Incoming packet...
>:
Rheinland Federal Intelligence is opening communications with targeted party, this is an establishing message. Please stand by for permission listing...

Agency permanent read authorization:
  • Direktor Enfield.

>: Port now open to receive communications, please send burst or stand by.
>: Message end.
>: [Image: Llq4ymU.gif]

[Image: Clj5VXw.png]

Message End

RE: GC| Golden Chrysanthemum || Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts || Secure Communication - ~Sisters of Light~ - 05-16-2019

[Image: K3UnudF.png]

Guten Abend.

Message received. Additional security measures from our side established. We are curious.

In the name of the Golden Chrysanthemums': "Chanai", 覆面エージェント.

RE: GC| Golden Chrysanthemum || Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts || Secure Communication - ~Sisters of Light~ - 05-21-2019

[Image: K3UnudF.png]

Guten Abend to the Büro.

⧫ Our conversation

Before starting with the details, I hope that both Agent Landers and the Direktor arrived at a safe place. Your suspicion was justified as you can see here:

I took the freedom to prolong the process of removing this entity together with already present allied forces. A Blood Dragon fought bravely against the intruder but unfortunately was defeated. A Gen'an Tridente-class was present too, but was unable to truly harm the unidentified Naval Vessel.

But given this threat did not reach you, we can continue with our conversation. A cooperation between the Golden Chrysanthemums and the Büro appears favorable in several points. In what extent this cooperation might exist is still to be seen. The first steps taken by the Büro are appreciated.
You asked for the evidence regarding the involvement of the Gen'can cell with the slave market. To better understand the situation that followed this, I give you a brief summary. They appeared not to understand the damage slavery can do to our organizations reputation. Additionally, they thought that all slaves being male makes a difference. Their claim on them being only male is unjustified to this point. They forgot that we oppose the inequality enforced through ancient traditions and the greed for control of parts of the society. Majority of them being, due to Kusari's own flawed nature, men. Apparently they forgot that Matsuda stands for true equality, ensured by the Empress guiding her people, not for women starting to treat men as of lower value.
Most amusingly they resorted to the argument of Malta urgently needing such cheap labour while larger Cartels already replace human workers with more efficient AI-controlled harversters, which are comparable to Kishiro's Robo-Cultivars.
Following this mess, they were given a final warning that if their behaviour upsets an ally of ours again, they will face consequences. Later on they managed to upset the Blood Dragons, but the Dragons ill-fated business partners disappeared after the contract was finished and so far the Dragons fell silent regarding their issues with the Gen'an cell. So they are nothing to worry about right now.
Back to the visual evidence, see it as a sign of good-will for our future cooperation:

We would like to be informed prior to publication how exactly it will be put to use. Perhaps it is the best to keep the evidence as an ace up our sleeves.
I am curious what you wished to talk about before your disappearance, Direktor. Also, I am obligated to ask you what the Golden Chrysanthemums could do for the Büro.

In the name of the Golden Chrysanthemums': "Chanai", 覆面エージェント.