Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Government. BAF Admiralty - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Government. BAF Admiralty (/showthread.php?tid=170608)

To: Liberty Government. BAF Admiralty - Markam - 05-17-2019

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Manhattan

[Image: y0KWRKG.gif]

Representatives of the Liberty Government and Military,

Greetings, my name is John Redmond, of the BAF Admiralty, and commander of the Stirling fleet and Gran Canaria garrison.

I have had the pleasure of negotiating with ranking members of Universal shipping in the past, and I come to the Liberty government with a proposal, a proposal of a ... unique nature.

I do not like Gallia. No, and I do not think you all do either. I wish to harm it. I do not mind the methods all that much, as it is usually overridden by my dislike of Gallia. Above all I am a pragmatist. It may concern some among you, that I am willing to work with criminals, as long as it involves hurting Gallia, I dislike them quite a lot, you see.

I have a plan which utilities our unique position.

Gallia has united every one with half an ounce of decency against it, for their crimes, and for their wreckless and unabated expansionism. Among their enemies are the Lane Hackers, a thorn in your side make no mistake, and not a group I'd deal with at a drop of a hat. But they have a skillset unlike any other. They can hurt Gallia without firing a shot. I have taken a perhaps questionable step to ask them to provide us with the most despicable of cyber weapons, software and data infested with malware, malware that will give us access to Gallic data and systems. This weapon is to be delivered to Foster Base, a Junker dive.

What I request of Liberty is that this weapon be accepted on Denver, from where it will be transported to the Maquis in Picardy, for them to rain it over the Gallic population, the result of which I hope will damage them, and benefit us.

Furthermore, I intend to take Gallic dissidents on Gran Canaria, to strengthen them against the Crown, your agents are free to join us here, if you wish to assist in debriefing those that arrive. Finally, on the round trip to Denver to complete the route, Dueterium will be hauled, and I hope, for the sake of the health of the Bretonian economy, you can provide a generous purchase price.

I understand if this plan seems wild to the more conservative among you, but make no mistake, I will stop at nothing to hurt Gallia, and save our combined hides.

Note, negotiations with the Lane Hackers and Maquis are occurring simultaneously with this comm, and participation from both these parties may change.

Regards,

Commodore John Redmond
Carrier Venerable, Stirling Battlegroup
Bretonian Armed Forces

Transmission Terminated