Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rheinland Restricted Cargo Registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rheinland Restricted Cargo Registry (/showthread.php?tid=170654)

To: Rheinland Restricted Cargo Registry - Mary Taylor - 05-19-2019

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: DiGsiTg.png]

ID: Commander Mary Taylor
Recipient: Rheinland Restricted Cargo Registry
Subject: Military Salvage

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good day,

we've received the recent update to the list of restricted cargo from Rheinland.

Since we're assisting the ALG with the salvaging process, while also recovering our own wreckages within Bering, we would like to request an exception for our vessels.

Together with the ALG and Bristol's machineries, salvage is divided into Rheinland property, Liberty property and unaffiliated scrap. Our own salvage we tend to sell to shipyards that can make use of it.

Rheinland military salvage is stored on Bristol until the ALG or another rheinland vessel can return them or if desired sell them off.

We have already requested additional machinery from the ALG to speed up the process. The costs for these are not negligible though so we rely on the salvage trade.

I hope to hear from you soon.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

RE: To: Rheinland Restricted Cargo Registry - Bundeskabinett Sekretariat - 05-20-2019

=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

[Image: rpnvB18.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Laura Caspers, Staatssekretärin of the Bundeskabinett Sekretariat
SOURCE: Bundeskanzleramt, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Re: Military Salvage

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrte Commander Taylor. My name is Laura Caspers and I am Staatssekretärin of the Rheinland Bundeskabinett.

Restricted cargo permissions are now handled directly by the Rheinland government. Before your proposal can be brought for discussion in the government, I need clarification of what exactly are you requesting. Do I understand it correctly that you seek permission to transport military salvage of Liberty origin within the Rheinland zone in Bering system or is it something more than that?

Apart from that, I would like to use this opportunity to inform you that we finally established the sort of forgotten channel for documentation of your actions as agreed in the mutual agreement between the Rheinland government and the Separatist Navy of Liberty. You can access it through the attached NeuralNet link. Forward it to all relevant people from the Battlegroup Harmony and Liberty Separatists forces, bitte...

LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT
NEURALNET CHANNEL ACCESS

Mit Grüße,

Laura Caspers

=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

(//created by Laura C.)

RE: To: Rheinland Restricted Cargo Registry - Mary Taylor - 05-23-2019

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: DiGsiTg.png]

ID: Commander Mary Taylor
Recipient: Rheinland Restricted Cargo Registry
Subject: Military Salvage

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good day,

considering that we help recovering your property as well as our own, Bering is an absolute requirement for the salvaging operations.

And for sales to third parties for our own and unclaimed salvage we'd like to request passing through Rheinland with it.

The channel has reached command and every new action that benefits Rheinland will from now on be reported there.

We can proudly tell you that our forces managed to claim a Hel class cruiser and defended salvaging operations from the Unioners.

With the current assaults on Bering by the LSF though we have to focus on defending the areas we managed to fortify.

We hope to see understanding that we cannot spare many ships when a united Liberty strike force entered the system.

I hope to hear from you soon.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

RE: To: Rheinland Restricted Cargo Registry - Mary Taylor - 06-07-2019