Discovery Gaming Community
To the council of Zoners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the council of Zoners (/showthread.php?tid=17070)

To the council of Zoners - LA-384 - 02-28-2009

Incoming transmission....
Source ID: Pimp my Titan Armour Shop; Planet Crete
Target: Council of Zoners

Dear members of the council. I regret to inform you that there are still some bountyhunters out there, that stage attacks on the corsair homesystem, from one of your freeports.

Earlier today me and one of my brothers followed some bountyhunters from omicron gamma to the freeport in omicron theta, as we received a call that they intended to collect some bounties. They got within the no fire zone before we were able to take action, so we resorted to verbal warfare.

This all went well, until one of their fellow hunters undocked from freeport 9. It was flying a bounty hunter battlecruiser named "Groggy". He stayed silent for the moment, probably following the conversation between the 2 previous hunters and me and my fellow corsairs. A while later it all of a sudden "threatened" to go and attack our brothers in omicron gamma. At first we thought it was just talking big, so we didn't pay attention to it. But shortly after we received a distress call from omicron gamma; one of our fellow corsairs was under attack. As anyone would do, we headed to omicron gamma. Only to receive the message that one of our ships was no longer with us. Destroyed by no other then Groggy. After we showed up on it's scanners, it decided to run for freeport 9 again, where a couple of zoners were residing outside the freeport. When we confronted the captain of the ship Groggy with his actions, he denied it all. One member of the zoners hailed me in private, saying he had connections with the council of zoners. So i decided to meet him at the freeport bar and discuss what had happened.

I know my words alone aren't sufficient evidence, so luckily i was able to make some recordings. You can find those in the attachments of this message.

...Loading Attachments...
[Image: groggyvisual.th.jpg] [Image: 1stmessage.th.jpg] [Image: killmessage.th.jpg] [Image: bpfarwontag.th.jpg]
[Image: bpfarwonid.th.jpg] [Image: talk.th.jpg]

I know things aren't going too well lately, but actions are to be taken from both sides. One can not expect results if there is no effort put in.

Tiburcio out.

End of transmission

To the council of Zoners - Captain - 02-28-2009

Comm ID: J.Archer,
Chairman of the Zoner Council.

to: Tiburcio Vasquez and Groggy
cc: Zoner Council

Hola senor Vasquez,

We regret that this happened,
of course this wont stand without repercussions for the Bounty hunter vessel
as noted in this message and noted in our "laws"

Quote:Moved and seconded that NO assault forces staging for attacks on their enemies be allowed to use ANY Zoner facility for this purpose. Documented proof of such abuse of Zoner facilities will be punishable by complete and permanent banishment from our Freeports and Bases for the offending party or parties.

Bounty Hunter Ship Groggy is hereby officialy Banned for 2 weeks from any Zoner Freeport/facility

Note: this isnt open for discussion,

J.Archer Out.