Discovery Gaming Community
BPA Prison Authority, From: BAF Commodore J. Redmond - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: BPA Prison Authority, From: BAF Commodore J. Redmond (/showthread.php?tid=170707)

BPA Prison Authority, From: BAF Commodore J. Redmond - Markam - 05-21-2019

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Whisky on the Rocks

[Image: y0KWRKG.gif]

To the Prison authority of the BPA
CC: BPA Deputy Commisioner Jeffords,

Greetings. Apologies for the influx of communications as of late, I am in highly active mood, and many thoughts fill my mind.

I would like to request information regarding one of your facilities. Well, one of your main facilities I must say, the infamous Newgate Prison.

While I am aware it contains over 60,000 inmates, I wish to know the affiliation of said inmates, the breakdown of who is who on your facility. I am particularly interested in how many patriotic men and women are present. The Gaians, despite being a wild bunch, are doing a service for us in this war, and I would at the very least like to know how many of them are in your "care" on Newgate.

I must press on this, as Manchester is in quite the dangerous state following the Embrun attack on Birmingham, I would hope we can maintain control over Newgate and the BAF base there, but you never know.

Regards,

Commodore John Redmond
Carrier Venerable, Stirling Battlegroup
Bretonian Armed Forces

Transmission Terminated

RE: BPA Prison Authority, From: BAF Commodore J. Redmond - Bretonia Police Authority - 05-22-2019

[Image: xtA4Rq8.gif]

To: Commodore J. Redmond
Class: Textual

Commodore

I must object to the implication that Newgate is a prison that is in any way comparable to those in Liberty or Rheinland. There are many inmates, yes, but riots, system failures and the mistreatment of those within our care is a rarity, certainly not the rule as it may be in other houses.

The General make up of our population is mix, many have no affiliation to any of the major criminal organisations, they are independent murders, rapists, traitors, smugglers and other such types that shall not grace this letter. The major criminal organisation present on Newgate are of course, the mollies. Following behind them are the Corsairs, then the Gaians and lastly a smaller collection of Hessians and coalition types. If you are petitioning for the release of a number of criminal persons I am happy to listen.

Kind regards: John Steiner
Commissioner
Bretonia Police Authority

RE: BPA Prison Authority, From: BAF Commodore J. Redmond - Markam - 05-23-2019

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Whisky on the Rocks

[Image: y0KWRKG.gif]

BPA Commisioner J. Steiner,

Ah, a reply from the commissioner himself! I thank you for taking this request.

I have a peculiar plan to help in the war, and it involves prisoners in our care currently. The Gaians are a known thorn in the Gallic Royal Navy's side, and despite our differences with their ideology, they have proven loyal citizens of our house.

I do not know how many Gaians you have in your care, and I understand it seems they are a minority, at least on Newgate, but I imagine we can round up quite a few if we run through planet-side prisons in addition to Newgate.

The reason I had this plan is, in taking Gran Canaria, we found ourselves in possession of a great deal of abandoned ships, some of questionable military effectiveness, some old, some more akin to sports cars, but nevertheless they are quite numerous. One particular case of a ship dealer being arrested and his entire stock being confiscated makes up the bulk of ships in my possession. I can round up several hundred space worthy ships, but I need people to fly them.

I hesitate to put military pilots in non-compliant, regulation flouting ships. Their training is not sufficient, and the health and safety concerns are enough to have every last ship I have grounded indefinitely. The Gaians, and perhaps independent criminals who are patriotically minded, might be persuaded to get in a ship, and then fight against our enemies.

I understand they may just take the ship and run away, and as a counter to this, I would like to make contact with the primary Gaian organisation, to ensure some "control" of these ex-cons, and for them to provide direction, preferably to where GRN are.

If you agree with my plan, and think you can gather several hundred suitable Gaian prisoners, we can take it to the government, and to the Gaians for discussion.

Regards,

Commodore John Redmond
Carrier Venerable, Stirling Battlegroup
Bretonian Armed Forces

Transmission Terminated