Discovery Gaming Community
To: BDM| Sender: GC- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BDM| Sender: GC- (/showthread.php?tid=170730)

To: BDM| Sender: GC- - Megaera - 05-22-2019

ID: General Kiri
Subject: Evidence

Konbanwa Miss Landers

Time to clear up the misconception that was brought to our attention about us working with Coalition.

First, let me give you the audio recording from me in Kyushu piloting the Hanazakari

Second is a transmission we received from the Blood Dragons after we attacked coalition.

And as coup de grace.
I am sure you to witnessed this broadcast exchange aswell

Now that we got our diplomacy regarding coalition straight.
It is your turn to reveil your source.

General Kiri, Matriarch of the Gen'an sisterhood

RE: To: BDM| Sender: GC- - Viktoria Landers - 05-22-2019

[Image: gcmAorM.png]
Agent Landers
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Kiri
.......● SENDER:-..............Viktoria Landers
.......● LOCATION:............[ERROR]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ ░ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............RE: Evidence

General Kiri,

Thank you for providing us with evidence that the Gen'an Chrysanthemums understand the threat that the Coalition poses and are opposing beyond any doubt this scourge. However the first issue still stands.

Here is a copy of the visual scans we have obtained about your purported slave trade.

[Image: oRNS5wQ.png]

Once you send us the necessary counter-evidence, we will consider the matter officially closed and fulfill our end of the bargain as well.

Signed,

Agent Viktoria Landers
BDM Spezialoperationsabteilung
[Image: nHH1iqL.png]

Message End

RE: To: BDM| Sender: GC- - Megaera - 05-22-2019

ID: General Kiri
Subject: Evidence

Aisatsu,

With this message you already upheld your part of the deal. We know exactly who took this photograph.
The same group who at first contacted us with exactly the same photograph. This is just sloppy but it works in our favor.

Yes, that picture is authentic, and has nothing to do with any of you Rheinlanders.
To make you feel better about it. This is very old evidence and we switched over to black market weaponary a while ago.

The real question is if you want to create a conflict over a fabricated conspiracy and old evidence that has no longer anything to do with the current reality.

General Kiri, Matriarch of the Gen'an sisterhood

RE: To: BDM| Sender: GC- - Viktoria Landers - 05-22-2019

[Image: gcmAorM.png]
Agent Landers
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Kiri
.......● SENDER:-..............Viktoria Landers
.......● LOCATION:............[ERROR]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ ░ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............RE: Evidence

General Kiri,

Only an amateur would believe that incriminating evidence do not change hands a number of times before reaching their final buyer. I am not here to tell you what you want to believe but you should know that we are undoubtedly not the only ones who have received those files.

To answer your question, I believe you are telling the truth and you can consider the matter closed. It will buried in my report and will not pursued any further.

Before I terminate this communication I would like to remind you that this needs not be our last contact. If you need my assistance in the future, you know how to find me.

Signed,

Agent Viktoria Landers
BDM Spezialoperationsabteilung
[Image: nHH1iqL.png]

Message End