Discovery Gaming Community
Banned from Bering - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Banned from Bering (/showthread.php?tid=170743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Banned from Bering - TLI-Inferno - 05-22-2019

So, liberty has been creating a wide variety of laws over the last few days to assert their power over various factions.

Today, they've declared that no one is allowed in Bering. Anyone seen there is automatically assumed to be aiding the Unioners, even if they're part of a faction that is hostile to the Unioners.

Bering is the ONLY system to mine premium scrap and military salvage. Scrap mining factions have now ENTIRELY been declared unlawful. Worse, they've basically been banned from having any activity, since the spineless leaders of said factions are prohibiting their members from being in Bering and collecting scrap, due to not wanting to be found to be unlawful.

Additionally, the Junkers are now bordered by Thuringia and Bering, two systems that they cannot lawfully enter. To leave their home system, they now have only Virginia, forcing them to fly through Virginia, Texas, and Hudson, to get to Hamburg, instead of taking a quick jump through Bering.

This kind of powergaming is going to reduce activity and kill the server. It is not fun for anyone, and shouldn't be allowed.

If anyone wants to get involved in attacking liberty lawfuls on sight in Bering, and protecting anyone who seeks to mine and haul scrap, I'm InfernalTater#4274 on discord.

If anyone can get me an invite into the Junker Marauders discord, I'd like to try and revive them.

RE: Banned from Bering - Zephyranthes - 05-22-2019

Wait why don't you just apply for a special entry permit tho

RE: Banned from Bering - Reacher - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 06:21 PM)TLI-Inferno Wrote: So, liberty has been creating a wide variety of laws over the last few days to assert their power over various factions.

Today, they've declared that no one is allowed in Bering. Anyone seen there is automatically assumed to be aiding the Unioners, even if they're part of a faction that is hostile to the Unioners.

Bering is the ONLY system to mine premium scrap and military salvage. Scrap mining factions have now ENTIRELY been declared unlawful. Worse, they've basically been banned from having any activity, since the spineless leaders of said factions are prohibiting their members from being in Bering and collecting scrap, due to not wanting to be found to be unlawful.

Additionally, the Junkers are now bordered by Thuringia and Bering, two systems that they cannot lawfully enter. To leave their home system, they now have only Virginia, forcing them to fly through Virginia, Texas, and Hudson, to get to Hamburg, instead of taking a quick jump through Bering.

This kind of powergaming is going to reduce activity and kill the server. It is not fun for anyone, and shouldn't be allowed.

If anyone wants to get involved in attacking liberty lawfuls on sight in Bering, and protecting anyone who seeks to mine and haul scrap, I'm InfernalTater#4274 on discord.

Post evidence in a comms channel to RM.

RE: Banned from Bering - Lythrilux - 05-22-2019

Moving Premium Scrap out of Texas and into Bering was a mistake.

RE: Banned from Bering - Skorak - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 06:25 PM)Reacher Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 06:21 PM)TLI-Inferno Wrote: So, liberty has been creating a wide variety of laws over the last few days to assert their power over various factions.

Post evidence in a comms channel to RM.

It's literally in the laws. Rheinland knows.

RE: Banned from Bering - Wildkins - 05-22-2019

Apply for a permit. Ask the government. Contact an online Libforces member and ask to be let in. Wait a week or whatever for the ban to go down.

Maybe try literally anything other than immediately complaining that the consequences of roleplay happening near you have somehow complicated your life on the server for six seconds.

(05-22-2019, 06:25 PM)Reacher Wrote: Post evidence in a comms channel to RM.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=71170&pid=2083509#pid2083509

RE: Banned from Bering - SnakThree - 05-22-2019

Oh my god. Swiftly reacting inRP to inRP event where unlawfuls are trying to fix their station. Why would Liberty not ban any suspicious activities in Bering that might be helping unlawfuls?

Also, what other LibGov reps said. Try to RP first, instead of going into ooRP complaints and attempt to take revenge by grouping up to kill liberty lawfuls, who most likely have no bearing on deciding Liberty Laws.

RE: Banned from Bering - Kazinsal - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 06:26 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Moving Premium Scrap out of Texas and into Bering was a mistake.

RE: Banned from Bering - Reacher - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 06:31 PM)Wildkins Wrote: Apply for a permit. Ask the government. Contact an online Libforces member and ask to be let in. Wait a week or whatever for the ban to go down.

Maybe try literally anything other than immediately complaining that the consequences of roleplay happening near you have somehow complicated your life on the server for six seconds.

From the way he worded it Liberty was just pulling crap out their butts to grief people.

RE: Banned from Bering - TLI-Inferno - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 06:34 PM)SnakThree Wrote: Oh my god. Swiftly reacting inRP to inRP event where unlawfuls are trying to fix their station. Why would Liberty not ban any suspicious activities in Bering that might be helping unlawfuls?

Also, what other LibGov reps said. Try to RP first, instead of going into ooRP complaints and attempt to take revenge by grouping up to kill liberty lawfuls, who most likely have no bearing on deciding Liberty Laws.

I wasn't suggesting that we kill all liberty lawfuls. Just the ones that are attacking transports and miners in Bering.

(05-22-2019, 06:36 PM)Reacher Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 06:31 PM)Wildkins Wrote: Apply for a permit. Ask the government. Contact an online Libforces member and ask to be let in. Wait a week or whatever for the ban to go down.

From the way he worded it Liberty was just pulling crap out their butts to grief people.

They basically are. They're making up laws on a daily basis and immediately holding people accountable, with no time to learn the new laws.