Discovery Gaming Community
Banned from Bering - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Banned from Bering (/showthread.php?tid=170743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Banned from Bering - Its Raisu - 05-23-2019

(05-22-2019, 06:34 PM)SnakThree Wrote: Oh my god. Swiftly reacting inRP to inRP event where inRP unlawfuls are inRP trying to fix their station. Why would inRP Liberty not inRP ban any inRP suspicious activities in Bering that might be inRP helping unlawfuls?

Also, what other inRP LibGov reps said ooRP. Try to RP inRP first, instead of going into ooRP complaints and attempt to take revenge inRP by ooRPly grouping up to kill inRP liberty lawfuls, who most likely inRP have no bearing on deciding inRP Liberty Laws.
Fixed

RE: Banned from Bering - SnakThree - 05-23-2019

(05-22-2019, 08:35 PM)Lythrilux Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 08:25 PM)SnakThree Wrote: I am confused. First you talked about cargo issue. Then faction issue. Your logic keeps jumping the moment you were proven wrong. No consistency. Perhaps you could actually try to extend your thoughts so we could answer them properly too.

Am I not allowed to talk about both things because your stance on both is absolutely nuts?

Hard to talk to you when you keep changing the subject from one thing to another just as you are given quotes proving that your previous accusations without merit.

It's a temporary law change approved by Game Masters for the duration of event that was created by Game Masters. Find their feedback thread and express your distaste there if you have the means to do it in cohesive fashion.

RE: Banned from Bering - TheShooter36 - 05-23-2019

Hey, its liberty, they can do whatever they want, they are the main house of Freelancer, they are the pratoganist. They are the godhouse. Now all of you shut up and praise liberty! ALL HAIL THE GODHOUSE LIBERTY!

Jokes and sarcasm aside. Is it really so hard for the people to mine at a different place for the time being and "roll with the punches"? What do you lose without mining scrap for 1-2 weeks? There are other profitable routes around. Its not all about Liberty or Scrap.

If the law somehow becomes permanent, then there is a big issue that essentially gives Liberty control over a non-contraband mining zone. In that case scrap zone should be placed elsewhere than bering.

RE: Banned from Bering - NoMe - 05-23-2019

(05-22-2019, 11:58 PM)TLI-Inferno Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 10:13 PM)NoMe Wrote: stop to shot everyone in bering!

my children are crying, and my quadruple glazing is starting to crack.

Or they could fight somewhere other than in our *miniques* 6.0 spaces.

pleasant.terre as i heard is now surnamed *Tremblement.Terre*

we have actually the presence of an intergalactique diplomat in the base, if needed the direction can ask him if he want help!

let us know

What

Edit: Are you offering diplomatic assistance, protection, or road directions?

diplomatic assistance if needed, i have already said to the inhabitants that ZMI will not in the politic *affaires* but we are concerned unfortunately!

RE: Banned from Bering - Lythrilux - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 04:58 AM)SnakThree Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 08:35 PM)Lythrilux Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 08:25 PM)SnakThree Wrote: I am confused. First you talked about cargo issue. Then faction issue. Your logic keeps jumping the moment you were proven wrong. No consistency. Perhaps you could actually try to extend your thoughts so we could answer them properly too.

Am I not allowed to talk about both things because your stance on both is absolutely nuts?

Hard to talk to you when you keep changing the subject from one thing to another just as you are given quotes proving that your previous accusations without merit.

It's a temporary law change approved by Game Masters for the duration of event that was created by Game Masters. Find their feedback thread and express your distaste there if you have the means to do it in cohesive fashion.

Both points are related to the overall subject at hand, and you've failed to provide suitable counters to them. A: You are applying a sweeping law change against multiple NPC factions because of the action of an indie. B: Knowing explicitly that Refurbished Electronics - which is still an incredibly vague item and could mean thousands of things - are being used for Unioners leans heavily towards meta.

I sincerely doubt the Game Masters understand the gravity of what they've approved. I don't think they anticipated the discussion that broke out around this, or realised the impact it would have on the Junker gameplay loop. There's also the possibility that one of the ships used to justify this change may have actually been someone in Lib Gov, which is extremely suspect.

As much as I hate to say it, stuff like this justifies more scrutiny towards House law enforcement and restrictive system classification. This doesn't look anything more than a power flex by Liberty, with no server positives other than a few previously bored but now giddy Lib Lawfuls having an excuse to shoot clueless Junker indies that don't know any better or to squeeze money from them.

RE: Banned from Bering - TLI-Inferno - 05-23-2019

Here's another thing: The Unioners aren't exactly coming to New York and causing mayhem. Why does the Liberty Navy care so much that it's willing to leave its ZOI and enforce laws on the rheinland side of Bering, risking war with the Rheinland Military, in order to stop pirates that are native to Rheinland? I get that sometimes Unioners do cause trouble for libertonians passing through, but certainly that's not a large enough of an issue to justify sending constant liberty capitals there, risking another war, while Liberty is already busy trying to fight off Gallia.

I see more liberty caps in Bering than I do fighting Gallians.

RE: Banned from Bering - Kauket - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 02:32 PM)TLI-Inferno Wrote: Here's another thing: The Unioners aren't exactly coming to New York and causing mayhem. Why does the Liberty Navy care so much that it's willing to leave its ZOI and enforce laws on the rheinland side of Bering, risking war with the Rheinland Military, in order to stop pirates that are native to Rheinland? I get that sometimes Unioners do cause trouble for libertonians passing through, but certainly that's not a large enough of an issue to justify sending constant liberty capitals there, risking another war, while Liberty is already busy trying to fight off Gallia.

I see more liberty caps in Bering than I do fighting Gallians.

But they have zoi there, and besides harmony wanted something to do against liberty, now they can

RE: Banned from Bering - Unlucky_Soul - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 02:39 PM)Auzari Wrote: But they have zoi there, and besides harmony wanted something to do against liberty, now they can

Not very Harmonious if you ask me...

RE: Banned from Bering - Vexykin - 05-23-2019

(05-22-2019, 06:39 PM)Dino Wrote: This is not flood. Stay on topic, please.

Cleaned up the thread. This is the last reminder, that this is not flood. Please stay on topic.

RE: Banned from Bering - nevrozac - 05-23-2019

if i make a un transport and start hauling oxygen to pacifica and the libgov units see me, will they ban oxygen from liberty?

edit: but people would come and argue that this is not a valid argument. so lets replace oxygen with any other common commodity that other bases buy too, not only pacifica. lets say im hauling industrial hardware to the base - will then libgov ban this commodity because hey maybe theyre using it on an unlawful base for reparations?