Discovery Gaming Community
To: Howler Depot Administrator(s) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Howler Depot Administrator(s) (/showthread.php?tid=170758)

To: Howler Depot Administrator(s) - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 05-23-2019

[Image: 3yAAeyD.jpg]
Source: Bundesmilitäramt, Bundesburogebäude 19 am Regierungsplatz, Neu Berlin
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
Submitter: Fregattenkapitän Emma Lehmann
Recipant: Station Administrator: Howler Depot
Copied to: Rheinland Bundespolizei
Subject: Bering Facility Registrations

An die Zuständige Person(en),

Recent patrols conducted in the Bering system noted the location and specification of your station facility, within the Rheinland area of interest. Due to the increased tensions the Bering system is experiencing, in accordance with our stated intent to protect and promote civilian safety, Rheinland will be deploying an increased patrol activity within these sectors. We therefore request you to formally register a permit for your facility, with the Modular Bases Registry.

During the course of routine facility inspections carried out on two (2) occasions of your facility, it was discovered that you do not have the correct docking protocols in place to permit docking of the official law-enforcement agencies ([RM], BDM|, RFP|). We request you correct this, and ensure you are in compliance with all appropriate Rheinland Laws.

Allow me to assure you that the Rheinwehr continues to take the security and safety of civilian traffic in Bering extremely seriously. We are committed to working with the Bundespolizei and our civilian partners to make a better, safer, Sirius for all. Should you have any issues, queries, information or anything else I can be of service with, please do not hesitate to contact me at the Office of Public Relations.

We wish you a pleasant day.

Gezeichnet,
FrKpt. Emma Lehmann,
Rheinwehr Pressedienstoffizier, Bundesmilitäramt,
Bundesburogebäude 19 am Regierungsplatz, Neu Berlin.

RE: To: Howler Depot Administrator(s) - Galaxian - 05-24-2019

[Image: rDuFE73.png]
Transmission start >> Establishing uplink.

Sender: Ian "Wolf" Howler

Subject: Registration.

I have completed and submitted a registration form as requested.
With the current situation in Bering it is becoming hard to do my job as a Junker.
Cleaning up the non-military scrap is becoming increasingly dangerous.

Hopefully the quiet peace that is always fleeting returns soon.

Yours,
- Ian "Wolf" Howler
Rheinland Director, Junker Congress

RE: To: Howler Depot Administrator(s) - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 05-31-2019

[Image: 3yAAeyD.jpg]
Source: Bundesmilitäramt, Bundesburogebäude 19 am Regierungsplatz, Neu Berlin
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
Submitter: Fregattenkapitän Emma Lehmann
Recipant: Station Administrator: Howler Depot
Copied to: Rheinland Bundespolizei
Subject: Bering Facility Registrations

Sehr geehrter Herr Howler,

I thank you for your swift response and action - during these dangerous times it is more important than ever that we all work together to ensure the safety and freedom of all. My colleagues in the Department for Modular Bases and Permits that they have received and approved your application. I am happy that we were able to process this quickly, and thus ensure the safety and security of your facility and staff.

Allow me to assure you that we take the security and safety of civilian traffic in Bering extremely seriously. As a result you will see increased in patrol presence, in particular of Bundesgrenzschutz; this should not be a cause for alarm. Please do not hesitate to contact them, or to get in touch with our Civilian Outreach Department should you have any issues, concerns of questions; particularly in regard to the safety and security of civilian traffic.

Danke for your time.

Gezeichnet,
FrKpt. Emma Lehmann,
Rheinwehr Pressedienstoffizier, Bundesmilitäramt,
Bundesburogebäude 19 am Regierungsplatz, Neu Berlin.