Discovery Gaming Community
To: Fleet Admiral Edmund Steiner || From: 5th Fleet Admiralty - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Fleet Admiral Edmund Steiner || From: 5th Fleet Admiralty (/showthread.php?tid=170818)

To: Fleet Admiral Edmund Steiner || From: 5th Fleet Admiralty - 5th Fleet - 05-25-2019

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Unbreakable
Origin: Carrier Constellation, New York
ID: Fleet Admiral Sophia Cleveland
Subject: Ship exchange

Good Day, Fleet Admiral Steiner.

During our battles in New London, we've noticed the outstanding combat performance of your warships against the Gallic invaders. We both love our house, our nation and we are both busy people so I will keep this short and come directly to the point. We are in urgent need of help on the home front. The Gallic keep us at bay. They will be surprised when suddenly Bretonian Warships enter the California-theater. The faster we defeat the Gallic in our backyard, the faster we can establish a secure and stable supply route to Bretonia again. The malfunction of our Supergate hit us hard. It cut off the fastest way to reach Bretonia. Fleet Admiral, I hereby request the transfer of some of your ships to the Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet in order to defeat the Gallic invaders in Liberty and re-establish a stable supply-line with the Kingdom of Bretonia.

We would like to request the following:

- One Dunkirk-class Battleship
- Three Crecy-class Destroyer
- Two Churchill-class heavy Gunboat
- Ten B-1290 "Templar" Bretonia Very Heavy Fighter
- Ten B-3000 "Challenger" Bretonia Bomber

We know that Bretonia is in urgent need of supplies and can't spare any more ships. Whatever you want in return, ask. I will try to make it happen in the name of our alliance.

Fleet Admiral Sophia Cleveland
5th Fleet, Liberty Navy

RE: To: Fleet Admiral Edmund Steiner || From: Fleet Admiral Sophia Cleveland - Victor Steiner - 05-29-2019

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Alpine
To: Fleet Admiral Sophia Cleveland

[Image: XpbGmqn.png]

Lady Cleveland

I see only one issue, the transfer of the Dunkirk class Battleship, all other ships can be transferred to your command at your earliest convenience. But a battleship? While I am fully aware of Liberty's commitment and unwavering support for Bretonia in these dark times, I fear I would have an extraordinarily hard time in convincing the other admirals of such a move. Would it be more acceptable to transfer a Dunkirk to you after the war?

As for the other vessels, as I have mentioned, please let me know when you are ready to receive them and I shall see it done.

Edmund J.R Steiner
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open

RE: To: Fleet Admiral Edmund Steiner || From: Fleet Admiral Sophia Cleveland - 5th Fleet - 06-01-2019

Origin: Carrier Constellation, California
ID: Fleet Admiral Sophia Cleveland

Good Day again, Admiral.

We are thankful for your response. The transfer of the Dunkirk-Class Battleship can wait until the war is over. We are ready to receive the other ships. All of them will be immediately deployed to assist our fleets in Operation Vanguard.

If we destroy the Bethany, and I'm pretty sure we will, the Liberty-Bretonia corridor will be open again. Admiral, I promise you that we will completely annihilate the Gallic invaders and their Hispanic dogs.

For Liberty. For Bretonia. For our Alliance!

Fleet Admiral Sophia Cleveland
5th Fleet, Liberty Navy

RE: To: Fleet Admiral Edmund Steiner || From: Fleet Admiral Sophia Cleveland - Victor Steiner - 06-02-2019

To: Fleet Admiral Sophia Cleveland

Lady Cleveland

I wish you good luck in this endeavour, God willing it will significantly improve our chances of bringing the war to a swift conclusion. As I told your second some time ago, I have no issues with you leading this battle, I will ensure the commanding officer of the Harlow is aware of this.

Edmund J.R Steiner
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open

RE: To: Fleet Admiral Edmund Steiner || From: Fleet Admiral Sophia Cleveland - Morosz - 09-27-2019

Origin: LIBCENTCOM | New York system, Planet Manhattan
ID: Admiral John Sader
Recipientt: Admiral Edmund Steiner

Good day, Admiral Steiner.

I'm Admiral John Sader. Due to Fleet Admiral Cleveland's other duties I was asked to continue negotiations between the Armed Forces and the Fifth fleet. First and foremost my sincere condolences to all those lost on New London and Leeds along with the sacrifices of everyone during the entire war. I believe you and Fleet Admiral Cleveland agreed to exchange various bretonian ships including but not limited to fighter and bomber craft and gunboats. I know the Armed Forces are extremely occupied with the rebuilding of the fleets and are still in need of ships, but i ask nontheless. Now that the war is mostly over, we would like to resume negotiations about the Dunkirk class warship. Whatever you want in return name it and i'll try to make it happen.

ADM John Sader
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

RE: To: Fleet Admiral Edmund Steiner || From: 5th Fleet Admiralty - Victor Steiner - 09-30-2019

To: Admiral John Sader

Admiral Sader

Given the current state of affairs within Bretonia we have a great many things to do, indeed the lending of any Bretonian vessels must unfortunately be placed on hold now that the Liberty navy has withdrawn. Until our numbers can be replaced we cannot afford to send vessels else where. I will be happy to discuss this in greater detail with you in the coming NATO conference if you or another admiral are attending.

Edmund J.R Steiner
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open

RE: To: Fleet Admiral Edmund Steiner || From: 5th Fleet Admiralty - Morosz - 10-01-2019

Origin: LIBCENTCOM | New York system, Planet Manhattan
ID: Admiral John Sader
Recipientt: Admiral Edmund Steiner

Admiral Steiner.

Somehow i suspected you'd say this. I'm not yet sure wheter or not i'll be able to attend the conference tho. So untill that clears out i'm going to propose the following deal in order that both sides are satisfied. I've been authorized to offer up an Overlord class battleship in exchange for the aforementioned Dunkirk class ship.

Admiral John Sader
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet