Discovery Gaming Community
To: Interspace Commerce, Renzu sub-division. | Subject: Purchase inquiries. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Interspace Commerce, Renzu sub-division. | Subject: Purchase inquiries. (/showthread.php?tid=170849)

To: Interspace Commerce, Renzu sub-division. | Subject: Purchase inquiries. - Yazov - 05-26-2019

[Image: OOxWyap.png]

[Image: 3CbKXlJ.gif]

To: Interspace Commerce, Renzu sub-division.
Origin: Heisenberg research station, Cologne, Rheinland Sovereign space.
Encryption: Red.

Good afternoon, esteemed representatives of the Interspace Commerce.

I believe we yet had no pleasure to talk, thus, i will briefly introduce myself - and get straight to the point.
My name is Silke Fuchs, and i am an Aktivist for the White Rose Bundschuh cell. As you might know - we have a rather good reputation within Liberty - in fact, considered to be a legal entity in the Liberty sovereign space, and have ever since then strictly respected the law of the House.

I would like to inquire about the conditions of acquiring the Renzu Corp "Shukesha" Liner, and if you would not be reluctant to spare one.

It will primarily be used for diplomatic negotiations and exportation of refugees from planet Nuremberg.

I hope to hear from you soon.

~Silke Fuchs.

Attachments: None.

FÜR RHEINLAND!

RE: To: Interspace Commerce, Renzu sub-division. | Subject: Purchase inquiries. - Renzu Corp - 05-27-2019

[Image: T74B0u2.png]

Miss Fuchs,

It seems I was wrong when I told my assistant that nothing could surprise me anymore, a small group activists wanting to purchase one of the most expensive ships in Sirius? Hah, well you got me!

Well the conditions are fairly simple, you prove to us that you have access to the funds required or sign up to one of our payment plans and we will do the rest. each Shukesha is tailored to the customers own personal taste. The current price is $407,000,000 Credits but you'll never need to buy another ship again these are built to last. weapons and equipment sold separately. Delivery and IFF broadcasting can also be arranged albeit at and extra cost. We have one due to come off the production line within the week so if there is anything non standard your organisation might wanted fitted as extra then we will need to know soon to avoid delays.

So how will you be paying?

Arigato,
Kuma Renzu
CEO of Renzu Corporation

RE: To: Interspace Commerce, Renzu sub-division. | Subject: Purchase inquiries. - Yazov - 05-27-2019

[Image: uMtagwO.png]

To: Herr Kuma Renzu.
Origin: Bruchsal base, Frankfurt, Rheinland Sovereign space.
Encryption: Thorough.

Good evening, herr Renzu.

I appreciate your quick and thorough reply to my inquiry.
Indeed, it might be confusing, however, even a small group of aktivists has to present themselves in a solid and confident light when it comes to diplomacy. And what's a best way to do this other than surprise your guests with the luxurious facade and interiors of one of the most expensive liners in Sirius. As for it's secondary usage...

... someone has to do something about the disaster in any way possible. If Bundestag is not willing to help Nuremberg - then we shall.
However, as a businessman i assume you are barely interested in the lyrics i have to say to you.
The necessary sum have been assembled and the transfer between the Neural Net accounts should be processed by now.
You will find the proof in the attachments.

~Silke Fuchs.

Attachments: Proof of transaction.

FÜR RHEINLAND!

RE: To: Interspace Commerce, Renzu sub-division. | Subject: Purchase inquiries. - Renzu Corp - 05-27-2019

[Image: n0Sq8P1.png]

Miss Fuchs,

Well who are we to stand in the way of aid to people who seem to need it. Payment has been received in full and we will have the liner ready within 24 hours. It was closer to completion than I previously stated and a bit of overtime for the production team will help push it through before you arrive at Renzu Shipyards.

As this concludes our business I thank you for your custom and should you need anything else in the future feel free to contact our sales team.

Kuma Renzu
CEO of Renzu Corporation

[Image: wUjKAeD.png?1]

RE: To: Interspace Commerce, Renzu sub-division. | Subject: Purchase inquiries. - Yazov - 05-28-2019

[Image: OOxWyap.png]

To: Herr Kuma Renzu.
Origin: Bruchsal base, Frankfurt system, Rheinland Sovereign space.
Encryption: Red.

Good afternoon, herr Renzu.

Splendid. Twenty four hours should be well enough for me to arrive to Renzu Shipyards and make it in time to pick up the freshy construced liner.

I will make sure to let you know if i will be in need of anything else.

~Silke Fuchs.

Attachments: None.

FÜR RHEINLAND!