Discovery Gaming Community
To: Pygar Relief Center management - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Pygar Relief Center management (/showthread.php?tid=170861)

To: Pygar Relief Center management - Pepe - 05-26-2019

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Transmission incoming |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: oD5XYve.png]
[Image: Kyl3YV1.png][Image: kmwLcwp.gif][Image: vFtzjqP.png]
[Image: xjoLqww.png]

Carrier ID: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Carrier: Open channel | Description: Base status

El base

Buenos dias, people of Pygar Relief Center. *nods*

I'm not here to intimidate you, but you should know three things:

1. Your base systems are at 4-5% and are shutting down.

2. Your docking operator probably didn't recognise me and I couldn't dock for inspection. Why would I inspect your base? Well, because you forgot to fill up el form and there so you are not paying taxes to Mighty Empire! Caramba! Get in touch with Council of Elders immediately!

You wouldn't want to see Omicron Legates fleet next time you watch out from your nice windows, si?

Look what happened when I tried to dock: *guncam photo uploading*

[Image: ASka05a.jpg]

Base not welcoming brave El Comisario in his scout vessel

*nods happily, while pressing a button with his hairy macho hand to end comm. Button cracked more than usual, being surprised by so much determination in just one finger*

[Image: av-328661.png]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| No Carrier at all |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

RE: To: Pygar Relief Center management - Wildkins - 05-26-2019

[Image: MdSzZr8.png]

Mr. Ladron,

Pleasure to make your acquaintance, and a sincere thanks for the notice. I would like to inform you that Pygar Relief Center is property of Synth Foods, Inc., and a part of our short-term relief efforts with Planet Pygar after the Gran Canaria incident. As it is short-term, the loading dock was constructed in such a manner that it would naturally de-orbit at the end of our effort, and as such will likely be out of the hair of everyone involved within a standard Sirius month.

This all being said, I would like to believe our organization has held something of a relationship with the Empire, however slight it may have been, and I would not like to damage that by stepping outside of the bounds of your law. If you could be so kind as to direct me to your taxation office, we will seek to array our installation within the laws of Crete, and ensure your forces can access the loading dock freely for inspection.

Sincerely,

Jay Stevens
C.E.O., Synth Foods Inc.

RE: To: Pygar Relief Center management - Pepe - 05-26-2019

Carrier ID: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Carrier: Open channel | Description: Base status

El base

Gracias Senor Stivens for quick and clear reply. *nods*

We appreciate it a lot. I have no time or nerves for manipulators that most corporates are tossing on us to negotiate. So, in return, I'll be short and open too.

Things we don't like are your relations with our amigos Farmers, Samura and Gaians. But you say you are helping Zoners. Ok, we will check about that. Maybe that's why Zoners let you have your facility in their No-fire Zone, si?

But...

Best word in your reply is "short-term", Senor. We can let your Center stay mostly because it will be gone soon. You will prove your friendship by delivering your best food to Cretan Orphanage Center Kitchen on Crete. A load of food per a day as long as you use that base, si?

Oh... and we don't need full docking rights, just Pepe.Ladron[TBH]. Food business can be tricky and your storages I will inspect personally.

*nods easily, while pressing a button with his hairy macho hand to end comm. Button cracked more than usual, being surprised by so much determination in just one finger*

RE: To: Pygar Relief Center management - Wildkins - 05-26-2019

Mr. Ladron,

Your terms are more than reasonable. You will find docking access for your specified craft confirmed, and a shipment of food air-dropped in low Crete orbit to be delivered via parachute roughly within 500 meters of the orphanage. Unfortunately it appears the docking masters aren't up to speed on our current dealings, so it might be more prudent if our deliveries could be made via a neutral dock point, i.e. one of the nearby Zoner freeports. I leave that decision up to you.

Sincerely,

Jay Stevens
C.E.O., Synth Foods Inc.

RE: To: Pygar Relief Center management - Pepe - 05-27-2019

El base

That was some bad performance for a trading company, Senor Stivens. *shakes head*

We started very nice and I even took a goodwill token from your very kind representative yesterday in Theta. And what did you do next? We let your ship to Cretan orbit and they bombarded our Orphanage with paste... maybe thousands of units, with some funny parachutes on el top. Luckily, no one got hurt, except that Martial Arts teacher that jumped from el window in panic. Some roofs are damaged and dogs are feasting on our streets all night.

I also ordered checking of our docking equipment and all recognition systems worked as intended. I checked docking operators and they were almost sober, due to rum shortages we are facing lately. Only one thing I forgot to check. That's your reputation, Senor Stivens. It shows your fine company is not that friendly as you claimed.

Due to our nice start (and a token), I will allow my self the luxury of giving a second chance. Find a way to prove your friendly intentions, if they are true. Deliver the food to our Orphanage in a proper way. Don't throw it on our heads from orbit again, por favor.

In case you fail to accomplish it, start evacuating your Relief Center. You have 24 hours... "friend".

*nods wickedly, while pressing a button with his hairy macho hand to end comm. Button cracked sadly, feeling bad about how such a nice finger can do so many bad things*

RE: To: Pygar Relief Center management - Wildkins - 05-28-2019

Mr. Ladron,

Our apologies for the mishap. Our transport captain did not have their systems configured correctly, and saw the whole of Crete light up hostile as they came in for approach, which lead to the...impromptu delivery, shall we say. I believe you'll find that the Synth Foods vessel Terra Firma has since arrived at Crete, landed at your landing site near the Orphanage, and had the crates of Synth Paste delivered in person.

I hope this delivery meets your satisfactions. I would most assuredly dislike needless blood to be shed, especially when a business relationship might blossom instead.

Sincerely,

Jay Stevens
C.E.O., Synth Foods Inc.

RE: To: Pygar Relief Center management - Pepe - 05-28-2019

El base

It's all ok then, Senor Stivens. *hides his disappointment*

No need for further reports. Simply keep our orphans supplied and we will keep our Legates far from Pygar Relief Center.

Now if you excuse me, I must find new Martial Arts teacher for el Orphanage.

*nods lazily, while pressing a button with his hairy macho hand to end comm. Button cracked also lazily, looking forward for some long siesta*