Discovery Gaming Community
[Official Event] Operation Vanguard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Official (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=550)
+----- Forum: Event Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=274)
+----- Thread: [Official Event] Operation Vanguard (/showthread.php?tid=171054)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: [Official Event] Operation Vanguard - Wesker - 06-05-2019

Mfw GRN not logging because poor pvp preformance.

#bringbackGRN|

RE: [Official Event] Operation Vanguard - pillow - 06-05-2019

(06-05-2019, 11:11 PM)Wesker Wrote: Mfw GRN not logging because poor pvp preformance.

#bringbackGRN|

still the only royal navy faction in my eyes

RE: [Official Event] Operation Vanguard - Lusitano - 06-05-2019

looks like this event is being a bit on ... boring! not big action because looks llike one side is most of the time outnumber. well ... maybe they don't see any need to go out, because in the description of the event says " The outcome of this event is fixed." so ... with a fix result ... who cares right?! i see more people in bering than on cortez! but it is just me saying, and i even don't participate on this event!!!

RE: [Official Event] Operation Vanguard - ART_GR - 06-06-2019

(06-05-2019, 11:48 PM)Lusitano Wrote: looks like this event is being a bit on ... boring! not big action because looks llike one side is most of the time outnumber. well ... maybe they don't see any need to go out, because in the description of the event says " The outcome of this event is fixed." so ... with a fix result ... who cares right?! i see more people in bering than on cortez! but it is just me saying, and i even don't participate on this event!!!
Yes, I discussed it with other people. We also had the idea not to participate in protest. Or just stand still on our ships and do nothing to kill us. But we decided to take this as a simple PVP event. And yes. Loss of interest to do something, if you know that it is meaningless. Just as the forces of the Rhineland reached New York at 4.86. But. The main thing as written on top.

RE: [Official Event] Operation Vanguard - Reacher - 06-06-2019

I can’t really have sympathy for the Gauls being out numbered, they blew chances at having potential friends.

Also the bonus for kills is way too low. 5mill a kill would have been more enticing for players.

RE: [Official Event] Operation Vanguard - Lythrilux - 06-06-2019

(06-06-2019, 03:42 PM)Reacher Wrote: I can’t really have sympathy for the Gauls being out numbered, they blew chances at having potential friends

This is a bad attitude.

RE: [Official Event] Operation Vanguard - Durandal - 06-06-2019

I'll hop on today at around 18:00 and enable respawns 'til 20:00-ish. I know it's not a weekend, I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do about that.

We are discussing raising cash bonuses and the inclusion of Corsair battleships. It should also be noted that the event is running until the 9th and not immediately ending on Friday.

RE: [Official Event] Operation Vanguard - Yazov - 06-06-2019

(06-06-2019, 03:54 PM)Durandal Wrote: the inclusion of Corsair battleships

Yes, do this.

RE: [Official Event] Operation Vanguard - Tree72 - 06-06-2019

A whole lot of people have pointed out this event isn’t fair for the Gallic forces. However it begs the question of if this event should be fair in the first place. War isn’t remotely fair. The Gallic forces are not fighting in Burgundy or Provence where reinforcements are close by. This event takes place along the main passage between Bretonia, Liberty and the Crayter Republic. Betheny is being supplied from Leeds two jump holes away. In my mind it makes perfect sense that the Gallic forces are disadvantaged. Discouraging for those role playing the Gallic side, but entirely logical given their position in Cortez.

RE: [Official Event] Operation Vanguard - Durandal - 06-06-2019

(06-06-2019, 05:17 PM)Tree72 Wrote: A whole lot of people have pointed out this event isn’t fair for the Gallic forces. However it begs the question of if this event should be fair in the first place. War isn’t remotely fair. The Gallic forces are not fighting in Burgundy or Provence where reinforcements are close by. This event takes place along the main passage between Bretonia, Liberty and the Crayter Republic. Betheny is being supplied from Leeds two jump holes away. In my mind it makes perfect sense that the Gallic forces are disadvantaged. Discouraging for those role playing the Gallic side, but entirely logical given their position in Cortez.

It's a game and by god we want people to have fun playing it. It isn't fun to be steamrolled. Nobody, in lore, is making any kind of a claim that that this isn't a one sided affair. That doesn't mean we should be endorsing godawful lopsided fights.