Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers Professorship. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers Professorship. (/showthread.php?tid=171145)

Pages: 1 2

RE: To: The Lane Hackers Professorship. - Independent Miners Guild - 06-11-2019

[Image: qVA0gnr.jpg]

To: Glass.
Origin: Madeira Base, Omega-47, Omega Indepedent Worlds.
Encryption: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code.

Glass.

The Guild have transferred it's token of gratitude.

~Kirigiri Kyoko.

Attachments: |1|

She works hard for the money - Glass - 06-20-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Fixer.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143e.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Mx. Kirigiri;

Thank you for your payment. Future wires may be directed to LH~Glass. I understand payment is expected to be distributed at the conclusion of the project, however, and so the Guild is welcome to wait until such a time. We apologise for any delays in supply; I have had matters of my own to attend. I will see about ensuring the rest of the deliveries are made in short order. The continuation of our business is indeed, our interest.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

So haaard for the money - Glass - 06-23-2019

...uploading.data...

BURST SIGNAL TO FOLLOW
SIGNAL END

Oh I something something come on, give me lots of money - Glass - 06-26-2019

...uploading.data...

With a final rush, we have completed the remaining deliveries of software. In fact, an as yet unreported delivery of 2,000 units takes us above the requested amount. I'm sure your engineers will find use for the spares. I believe this was your primary purpose in contacting us, but I will gladly leave this channel open should you have further requirements, or if we see fit to source other materials for this project.

Thank you again for your business.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers Professorship. - Shell - 06-26-2019

...Operative.Yoko.Kayabuki.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 142d.png][Image: 2.png]

I shall be confirming the final extra delivery that Glass spoke of. As said, should there be any other needs feel free to reach out.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers Professorship. - Independent Miners Guild - 07-08-2019

[Image: qVA0gnr.jpg]

To:
Origin: Madeira Base, Omega-47, Omega Indepedent Worlds.
Encryption: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code.

Glass.

I apologise for the delay. The recent events in Cortez, about which you are undoubtedly aware of, have forced us to re-evaluate our defense strategies in Tau region, with the Holman now being under the threat of ending up amidst the war zone. Now, that the related administrative work is covered - i have taken my time to address other important matters. Your compensation have been paid in full.

Regarding other inquiries - would the Lane Hackers offer us any options to significantly bolster Madeira's scanner array? Corsairs have always been a trouble in these parts, timely and accurate information about their raids is a key to successfully deter those incrusions, and it would generally be of great help to have it improved with the most sophisticated hardware to date. Rest assured, you will be generously rewarded for your further assistance.

~Kirigiri Kyoko.

Attachments: |x|

RE: Oh I something something come on, give me lots of money - Glass - 07-26-2019

...uploading.data...

The payment is greatly appreciated.

While I will not rule out the possibility, providing such a large and advanced installation as a station-mounted scanner array is something that we would not undertake lightly, if at all. I might instead suggest that by equipping patrols with scanner technology which we have perfected and are willing to provide, a greater benefit is to be had. This would make your early detection systems mobile and portable, scalable, and flexible to day-to-day needs. Should you wish to increase the range of your scanners, patrols need only fly further. Should you wish to apply this technology elsewhere or in some other capacity, only the ships need relocation, without dismantling and reinstalling heavy equipment. And, should you ever wish to improve the power of the capability, simply equip more ships.

We would be happy to deliver to you these advanced miniaturised Spyglass Scanners, as fast as we can produce them, for the low price of two hundred and seventy-five million credits per ship to be equipped. If this is to your liking, please inform us as to how many devices you would seek to purchase and to which class of vessels they should be fitted.

Thank you again for your business.