Discovery Gaming Community
To: LH~ Professorship - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LH~ Professorship (/showthread.php?tid=171228)

Pages: 1 2

To: LH~ Professorship - Emperor Tekagi - 06-08-2019

[Image: GCCommAimi4_07.png]

Konbanwa, haikei Professorship.

⧫ An invitation with odds

It has been a bit since we have last talked. Quite a few things happened during this period of time. The same applies to our internal structure. The small cell labelled "Gen'an Chrysanthemums" got on the idea, an actually great one, to hold a celebration in honor of Yuyu Matsuda on the 23th June on Morioka. Professionality cannot be counted to their strenghts. We received the invitation ourselves at the same time everyone else did, basically without any form of information before. Not really a suitable way for someone merely representing a different cell within the Sisterhood - or am I mistaken here? Blood Dragons, Maltese but also Rogues and possibly Junkers will be attending.
I suggest you noticed it already now. The Lane Hackers did not receive any invitation, correct? Based on the line of "we have no meaningful contact with them". Quite rude, hai? I saw it like this too. Hereby we, the Golden Chrysanthemums in the name of the Empress sent by Amaterasu herself, invite the Lane Hackers to attend this festival. We see no reason to leave you out of this here. The Gen'an Cell will accept your presence, but they got no real choice on this matter anyways. I presented this festival as a perfect opportunity for them to establish contact with you, yet they rather let us invite you with a cheap excuse of "we wouldn't know where exactly to send it".
Anyway, adequate security will be provided by us, as the conversation with the Gen'an leaves me in doubt that they take the attendance of the Shogun, Maltese politicians and possibly the Professor or Professor Provocateurs serious enough.
Hopefully, we can expect more than just one representative from your side. It would be a pleasure to welcome you on Morioka. A copy of the "Golden Chrysanthemum in Bloom" awaits you as well.

Additionally, we have another request for the Lane Hackers. A rather unusual one. From what we are aware, you are welcome in Order sovereign space and we are in need of some goods being hauled to them. Namely, we would require 3.000 standard units of various Energy Field Equipments and 500 disks of various Counterfeit Softwares, mostly used for breaking through standard security shutdown protocols or military-standard encryptions of databases. If it is suitable for the Lane Hackers, we would like to have this cargo be hauled to Akabat directly. In case of this causing too many troubles, Kawada Storage Facility, formerly "Miner 04" which was restored with your help, would be the desired location for the cargo. Give us an offer how much your services would cost us.

In hope of a positive reply.

Signed, Aimi Amaia, スパイ.

[Image: NoSignal7.png]

RE: To: LH~ Professorship - Franz O. - 06-12-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Fixer.Franz.Oberhauser.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 141a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Dear Mrs. Amaia,

please let me introduce myself, my name is Franz Oberhauser, Fixer of the Lane Hackers, the Professorship allowed me to answer on this transmission.

It's indeed quite a long time ago, that we received any transmission from the Golden Chrysanthemums, but it's good to see, that you didn't forget us, therefore I would like to personally thank you for this transmission and the invitation for the celebration in honor of Yuyu Matsuda. The invitation will be discussed by the Professorship and you will receive a answer in the upcoming days.

The Lane Hackers will investigate why this cell is avoiding us. As one of your closest allies it is really strange and a bit hurtful that they treat us in this manner.

About your little hauling request, you are right, we are allowed to transport goods through and towards the Order sovereign space, so I will personally make sure that this goods arrive at Akabat and inform you, when they have arrived. The price will be NINE million credits transferred to the following account: LH~Franz.Oberhauser

With regards,

Franz Oberhauser, Fixer of the Lane Hackers.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: LH~ Professorship - Emperor Tekagi - 06-12-2019

[Image: GCCommAimi4_02.png]

Kon'nichiwa, haikei Fixer.

⧫ The cargo contract

First of all, arigato for your reply. It has been indeed a little while since our last contact again, the circumstances were not the best but I assume that the Lane Hackers are doing well these days.
In regards of the investigation, I wish you good luck there. Personally, I am curious about their motives myself and would not mind hearing about them.

But let us return back to business. It is a pleasure to hear the Lane Hackers will handle this tasks, we have an additional request of 4.000 standard packages of Superconductors to be delivered to Akabat too. For this additional task I would add a 7 million credits bonus to the 9 million credits, adding to a total sum of 16 million credits. Knowing that the Lane Hackers work efficiently, I already permitted a payment of 3.5 million credits. The remaining sum will be wired to your account upon completion of the contract.

Arigato for your work. This task is more important than it might first appear to be.

Signed, Aimi Amaia, スパイ.

RE: To: LH~ Professorship - Franz O. - 06-13-2019

...Fixer.Franz.Oberhauser.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 141a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Dear Mrs. Amaia,

the Professorship will decide if the investigation will be shared with you or not.

The first goods have arrived at Akabat, unfortunately I'm not able to handle your other request, but I will open this transmission to the other Lane Hackers. Please transfer the remaining credits of the first request towards: LH~Franz.Oberhauser .

With regards,

Franz Oberhauser, Fixer of the Lane Hackers.

...hack.initiated...uploading.copy…

RE: To: LH~ Professorship - Maria Freudenstein - 06-13-2019

...Operative.Maria.Freudenstein.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: fuaLRNw.png][Image: 2.png]

Buonasera Mrs Amai,

As your request indicated some degree of urgency I was drafted in to help fulfil the superconductor element. As can be seen here docking, and within the cargo area, this request has now been delivered. If you could close the contract by sending the remaining cash to LH~Maria:Freudenstein we would be most appreciative.

Maria Freudenstein

RE: To: LH~ Professorship - Emperor Tekagi - 06-13-2019

[Image: GCCommAimi4_02.png]

Konbanwa, haikei Lane Hackers.

⧫ Your payments.

As I have expected of the Lane Hackers, the deliveries were finished quickly and without many questions asked. I am happy you have helped us out once more, as always, don't hesitate to tell us if you need anything from us. Your payments have been wired:
Payment to Fixer Oberhauser, Payment to Interruptor Freudenstein.
It is possible that we will require the aid of the Lane Hackers soon again, we will contact you if the need for this arises.

Taihen osewa ni narimashita, Interruptor, Fixer.

Signed, Aimi Amaia, スパイ.

RE: To: LH~ Professorship - Emperor Tekagi - 06-23-2019

[Image: GCCommAimi4_04.png]

Kon'nichiwa, haikei Lane Hackers. We need your help once again.

⧫ Bio-Neural Processors

It appears that we will also require Bio-Neural Processors delivered to Akabat. With the lawful market's source for them being Ageira, it appears natural that the Lane Hackers know how to produce them. We would like to inquire the production and delivery costs of 5.000 processors in total. They will be used for two different tasks, a number of 3.000 processors should be prepared to be used for fuel control purposes, while the remaining 2.000 processors will be used within a navigational system. I hope the Lane Hackers can help us out with this matter as well.

Signed, Aimi Amaia, スパイ.

RE: To: LH~ Professorship - Maria Freudenstein - 06-23-2019

...uploading.data...

Buonasera Aimi Amaia,

yes we can deliver and to expedite things we suggest the same arrangements as previously used.

Maria Freudenstein

RE: To: LH~ Professorship - Emperor Tekagi - 06-23-2019

[Image: GCCommAimi4_04.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Operative Freudenstein. A pleasure to hear from you again.

⧫ Bio-Neural Processors

We can surely find ways to expedite matters then. Bio-Neural Processors are not cheap, neither is your time. I suppose 5 million credits now and another 10 million credits following a successful delivery will speed things up.

Signed, Aimi Amaia, スパイ.

RE: To: LH~ Professorship - Maria Freudenstein - 06-23-2019

...uploading.data...

Buonasera Aimi Amaia,

thank you for the in-flight cash transfer, the order is now complete. delivery 1 and delivery 2, we look forward to the final payment and any further business needs you may wish to discuss.

Maria Freudenstein