Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland Federal Polizei - Bundesgrenzschutz - Passing out parade - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Rheinland Federal Polizei - Bundesgrenzschutz - Passing out parade (/showthread.php?tid=171235)

Pages: 1 2 3

Rheinland Federal Polizei - Bundesgrenzschutz - Passing out parade - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 06-09-2019

Direktor Zorn does last minute adjustments to his uniform, makes sure he is ready to face the media, different departments with in Rheinland government, and his new recruits. He faces the stage, chest out head held high as he makes his way to the podium. His face emotionless and focused on where he is going. He adjusts the microphone and looks onto the crowds.

Bundestag Members, Heads of Rheinland Corporations, Admirals of Rheinlands Marinestreitkräfte, Inspekteurin of Rheinland Federal Polizei, Direktors of MND & MAD collectively, welcome and thank you for attend today’s event. Today officially marks the start of a new era within the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

As you have witnessed before you, the new members of the Bundesgrenzschutz. Some of which are new recruits, and others are former members of various branches of our esteemed law enforcement agencies. From today on wards, the Bundesgrenzschutz will man and patrol the border posts of our Rheinland. They will inspect transports entering and leaving Rheinland, enforce the embargo to Kusari, investigate matters that is brought to their attention, track down, engage and detain all law enforcement personal that deserts the battlefield, or military compounds. They will assist the other branches of Rheinlands law enforcement agencies, be armed support for military courts, military ceremonies, control the evacuees and refugees, be used as supervision of civilian population in occupied systems and conduct property searches when needed.

They will be the division that connects the Rheinland Federal Polizei to the Rheinwehr. To my new officers here today, you honor me and Rheinland today, by completing your basic training, and to be ready to face the dangers of this line of work. Ahead of you lie years of serving and protecting the people of our great house. Some of you will decide to study and train further into specialized courses. I wish you the best of luck, and never give up the pursuit of excellence.

The presence of everyone here today, from the Bundestag members to heads of our corporations, bears testimony of their personal interest and support for all our officers. Members on parade, I hope you realize that Rheinland depends on you to do your duties with dignity, dedication and professionalism. You have a mammoth responsibility to fulfill these expectations, and you must remember, you must always lead by example and uphold our laws in pursuance of a crime free and peaceful society.

It is an honor to share this important day with you, and on behalf of RFP, welcome to the family of Grey. Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to briefly touch on some aspects of my goals for the Bundesgrenzschutz over the next year.

The first aspect is to enforce the authority of Rheinland laws and we will address the attacks on RFP, and the restabilisation of criminal systems and no-go areas.

The second aspect is to prevent unlawfuls from accessing their resources. We will encourage people of Rheinland to contact us with information to help push these elements out of Rheinland. Useful information will be duly rewarded.

The third aspect is ensuring that each officer is well equipped and trained to take on anyone who breaks Rheinland laws. No more are the days that we have a battle outside one of our stations, and be defeated. There will be no retreat, and we will hold no quarter.

Members on parade, you will need to continuously learn and apply what you have been taught, to improve your skills, as we need officers who are proactive and think outside the box.
Remember, no one is above the law, not even you. You are protectors of the law, treat everyone equally with respect and humility.

I now call upon Inspekteurin von Thielau to approach the podium. Danke

Direktor Zorn moves to the side of the podium awaiting the Inspekteurin to approach and take the podium herself.

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei - Bundesgrenzschutz - Passing out parade - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 06-09-2019

Kara von Thielau walks to the podium. She takes some time to settle notes in front of her, looking out across the mass of people gathered on the parade way. With a big smile, she began her speech: "Meine Damen und Herren, Mitglieder des Vorstands, Kollegen, und unser Volk... I am so proud to be here today as Inspekteurin der Bundespolizei to support this inaugural parade of the Bundesgrenzschutz. The men and women who have parade here today have put their best foot foward," she goes on even more seriously, "and have shown that the Polizei and its newest integrated arm are ready to defend Rheinland and its people."

With a gesture to Herr Zorn and the other command members gathered around her, she continues: "Herr Zorn with his military experience and proud defense of the Grundrechte jedes Rheinlandburgers, has already done great things to make this day possible. I can think of no person better suited to defend our borders from criminals of every kind! His experience him makes him ideally suited to work with our strong and brave Freunde and Kollegen at in the Rheinwehr; together we will work for a better, safer, Rheinland for all."

She gave a big beaming smile to the crowds gathered below the podium, stretching across the entire square. Raising her voice so that her words echoed around the square: "I could not be prouder of you all- service members and citizens alike, we thank you all for your support of our brave men and women of the Bundesgrenzschutz."

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei - Bundesgrenzschutz - Passing out parade - Bannorn - 06-09-2019

"Guten Morgen Rheinland!"

Jumping up from his chair and booming the words out with a raucus joy and a big boyish smile, Erwin Mannlicher stepped forward to the podium wearing one of his customary fine suits. "I won't take much of your time, but I would be remiss if I did not stand here today with you all and show Daumanns' on-going gratitude and support for the Bundespolizei and their newest branch: The Grenzschutz! In honor of the occasion, Daumann," he paused and reached for a small display case holding an ornate example of the newest generation of Daumannn Side-Arms, holding it up for the crowds to see, "is proud to present the Bundesgrenzschutz with one-thousand of these special-edition Shredders bearing their livery." He half turned to Herr Zorn, presenting him the case, before beaming once more at the crowd: "You see, I told you I would not take long! Lang lebe Rheinland!"

He waved to the crowd and stepped away from the podium, indicating for the next person to come forward to speak.

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei - Bundesgrenzschutz - Passing out parade - Bannorn - 06-09-2019

[Image: ku3A8mA.png]

Senator Albricht von Amensen slowly rose from his chair amongst the Bundestag representatives, straightening slowly to his full height. His age was in stark contrast to many of the younger men and women on the podium around him. Nonetheless, he still beamed with a sense of vitality as he stepped up to the speaker's platform, a small ream of notes in his hands. Leaning with hands on the podium, he let a few seconds pass in silence as he looked out at the crowd. The old politician, well known for his friendly manner, had not lost his touch with crowds; just as they began to stir restlessly below, he cleared his throat and launched into his speech.

"Our hosts of the Bundespolizei, Admirals, Vorsitzende, Damen und Herren and, most importantly you- the people, I am honored and proud to speak here today at this historic event on behalf of the Mitglieder des Bundestages, and of course my beloved constituents of the Altland voting district.

Throughout the many centuries that have passed since the building of this, our Rheinlandic home, sometimes we no longer have to feel excited about celebrations like those that are taking place here on Neu Berlin today. But we can certainly be happy that we are now able to take for granted a situation which, for centuries, has seemed at times beyond our reach: unity in freedom, and freedom in unity. Of course, people are quite within their rights to voice their opposition - and sometimes we must do so; but those who are here today, cheering the loudest and showing their patriotic pride, plainly have the most clear understanding of the state that this Great House was in before Rheinlandic unity was possible.

The Rheinlandic heart has always had greatness in it, and within it an indominable spirit to be fair with others - and to keep others fair with us. We have never feared to be true and honest friends, to be strong within ourselves, to do right by our people. Often we have quarreled amongst ourselves, but now more than ever we must look past our differences and petty disputes, and find unity once more. I should like to express my profound respect for all those people of Rheinland, who know what they achieved during those years and who have not forgotten the support they received from others. Just as in our schools we learn the heroes of our Volk's great past, today we have seen the beginnings of new heroes for the future.

The fine men and women that we have seen parade here today are a strong example to show that when the vaterland is in need our people will still answer the call to arms. You all know I was a soldier many years ago, and you all know I have spent my political career fighting for peace"
, he chuckled sympathetically at that, "and I am so very proud to be here to support the Bundesgrenzschutz. How can any man or woman of Rheinland look on those heroic officers that paraded so gallantly for us today, and not feel his heart swell with pride. In these times when we must fight together for peace, the Grenzschutz is showing its commitment to keep the individual man like you or I safe, secure and happy in their home."

He beamed out at the audience, still hanging on his words. "The Grenzschutz is like a vote. Its a vote for safety, a vote for unity, a vote of confidence in our Republik! And I am so pleased to be here to witness that vote being cast. And remember, your local councillor elections are next month - your vote is sacred, use it! Danke."

He smiled warmly as he stepped away from the podium, and returned to his seat.

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei - Bundesgrenzschutz - Passing out parade - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 06-09-2019

After the last person spoke, and stepped away from the podium, there was a few moments of quiet. From one end of the crowd a murmur went up, spreading as the reason marched into view: Coming Along the parade route, accompanied by the rumbling thunder of marching drums, a column of Rheinwehr guardsmen heaved into view. The column must have been a thousand man strong; at its head flew the three banners of Rheinland, the Rheinwehr and the Bundesgrenzschutz. As the column slowly marched forward onto the parade ground, another murmur went up from the crowd as a set of officers arrived on the stage.

Leading the delegation was Konteradmiral Claus Auttenberg, flanked by Konteradmirals von Ehrenberg and Thielau, along with a handful of officers of the command staff. They were all resplendent in full dress uniform, their medals glittering in the morning sun. Arriving at the speaker's podium, von Ehrenberg greeted the assembled polizei-leadership, while Admiral Auttenberg took the stand.

"Heil dem Rheinlandischen Volke!

The Rheinwehr is proud to be here today side-by-side with our brothers and sisters of the Polizei, proud to be here with you all in service to a better Rheinland!

This year was hard for us all. Some of us loose our family members, our friends. But you can not lose heart and be sad! Because ahead is new frontier! Because ahead is new life! There will be many great victories! There will be the new world dawn. Today we have seen the sun rise on that new dawn; the Grenzschutz and its brave adherents are a sign that no matter the odds, no matter what enemies come knocking at our door, together all Rheinlanders will always be willing to give everything to defend the Vaterland. We are as proud of them as we are of our Soldaten fighting to defend their people far away at the front, as proud of them as we are of every truehearted Rheinlander that answers the call!

At the end of the admirals speech, the Rheinwehr officers came to attention in unison. Auttenberg saluted and stepped away from the podium. As he did so the clouds above the crowds parted in white-green blaze. A cheer went up from the crowd as a dozen wraiths of the demonstration squadron broke through the clouds, plasma trails igniting the air behind them. Ship by ship, each in turn, they dove toward the crowd, thundering above their heads before climbing toward the sun, plasmatrails alight. As the ships disappeared out of sight, the Rheinwehr officers stepped back.

With a self-assured smile, von Ehrenberg turned to the Inspekteurs of the Bundespolizei and Grenzschutz.
"Let it never be said the Rheinwehr doesn't put on a good show. We apologize for the delay, not easy organising all this in the middle of a war." He gestured Karl-Heinz von Thielau to the podium, "I believe the admiral also had something he wished to say."

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei - Bundesgrenzschutz - Passing out parade - Alpha.Wolf - 06-09-2019

Admiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau walked to the podium. He turned to the Volk and greeted them.

" Heil euch, Bürgern Rheinlands! It's been a long time since I gave a Speech, as the Marine needed me at the Front. We have a great History, we, the Marinestreitkräfte as well as the rest of the glorious Rheinwehr. The Marine's roots reach back into the Kaiserreich, we are proud of our history. I am glad and very excited to see a similar Vaterland-defending Abteilung being established in the Polizei."

He turned to Earl and saluted him. Then he turned back to the audience.

" I am stolz. I am stolz to talk on this brave and wise man's Parade hier. The Polizei's Division of the Grenzschutz will be a great help to the Rheinwehr and the Marine. Now, we don't have even to think the Feond has a tight chance to reduce our Heimat defense at the Front. Now our back is covered by all these brave men and women here. I am proud of everyone hier. All of you have a honorable task. The task to defend all these Bürger hier! Now, I must apologize, but as you would have said in the old days; Die Zeit ist gekommen um euch erneut Lebewohl zu sagen, the time for me has come again, to leave to the Front, to serve the Vaterland. To serve you. Earl, danke that you gave me the possibility to talk here to you, the Grenzschutz and the Volk. I wish you tje the best, Kamerad!"

He shook hands with Earl and left the podium, being directly guarded by Leutnant Laura Seeler and Hauptmann Frederick Zoller. He turned to his Volk again to say them good bye, then he stopped next to his son, Konteradmiral Wolfgang von Thielau and took a seat.

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei - Bundesgrenzschutz - Passing out parade - Republican.Shipping - 06-10-2019

/ignore

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei - Bundesgrenzschutz - Passing out parade - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 06-10-2019

Dance Admiral Karl-Heinz and the guest speakers. I am honored to have you all here. It is true that through unity we will find strength. I call upon you all here today watching from the crowds or at home on your televisions to support us in our efforts. We are always looking for new recruits. Thank you all again, I hereby conclude today's affairs.

He stands at attention and salutes his new recruits as they start making their way marching out of sight. He turns to address the stand of guests behind him.

Would you please exit to your left, follow the signs to the conference area. Eats and drinks have been provided for you all.

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei - Bundesgrenzschutz - Passing out parade - Viktoria Landers - 06-10-2019

Leaving her pre-arranged spot, the blonde woman with the black uniform approached the VIP tables where the top officials socialized with politicians and business leaders. It was far from where she would prefer to spend her free time, but that didn't discourage the Spezialagent from wearing a warm smile on her face.

A member of the VIP security wearing civilian clothing noticed her and nodded to Viktoria that she was identified and she could approach the tables. Not hard to pick her out, Viktoria thought, since she stood out because of her black uniform quickly identifying her as a member of Rheinland's Intelligence Service. After locating Zorn again, she quickly and effortlessly moved around the tables again intending to speak to the Direktor before another official shared with him another never-ending war story.

She was successful and reached the table in time.

"The parade was wonderful, Division Direktor. Congratulations!" The Spezialagent said to Zorn with a beaming smile.

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei - Bundesgrenzschutz - Passing out parade - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 06-10-2019

Danke Spezialagent Landers, today was a big success. Direktor Zorn puts his hand around her arm by the bicep. He nods in the direction of a vacant spot at the edge of the gathering, surrounded by the new members of the Bundesgrenzschutz

I am glad you found me. Earlier you said you wanted to have a word with me. How can I help? he looks at her with a smile