Discovery Gaming Community
Priority message to Heddernheim Facility Administrator - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Priority message to Heddernheim Facility Administrator (/showthread.php?tid=171259)

Priority message to Heddernheim Facility Administrator - Viktoria Landers - 06-09-2019

[Image: cjEq9fF.png]
Spezialagent Landers
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Heddernheim Facility
.......● SENDER:-..............Viktoria Landers
.......● LOCATION:............[ERROR]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............Protocol Issues

Guten Tag,

The erection of a new modular station within Sektor-7 has come as a surprise to the Büro. Considering the sensitivity of the Sektor as well as the long cooperation between the Rheinwehr and BDM we expected to be briefed in advance about your plans, perhaps we might had been able to assist you.

In any case what is done, is done. However, there are two important issues which need to be rectified immediately. Per §1.1.4. of the code, we would like to know the purpose of the station and per §8.1. we would like to receive unrestricted access to the facilities.

Internal surveillance is one of the most important activities of the Büro and your cooperation and assistance is very important for us.

Signed,

Spezialagent Viktoria Landers
BDM Spezialoperationsabteilung
[Image: nHH1iqL.png]

Message End

RE: Priority message to Heddernheim Facility Administrator - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 06-10-2019

[Image: HskEOyH.png]

Source: [REDACTED]
Encryption: STRENG GEHEIME STAATSACHE
Submitter: General Siegfried von Themar
Recipant: Spezialagent Viktoria Landers
Subject: Heddernheim Facility

Guten Tag Agent Landers,

We are pleased to note that your agency continues to take the strict sensitivity of the Restricted Military Sektor Sieben. While we treasure the close cooperative relationship with both the Buro and the Marinenachrichtendienst, especially in regard to our facilities in Sektor Sieben, you can no doubt appreciate the importance of closely controlling information security - especially in times of war.

Due to the Highly Classified nature of the Heddernheim Facility an exemption to the general and specific provisions of Artikel 7 has been granted by the Rheinwehr Oberkommando. Due to the restricted nature of this facility, I have been instructed to inform you that unfortunately we are not able to grant your request - due to the need for utmost security we cannot disclose the facility's precise purpose, nor permit non-authorized personnel from any service branch on-board.

We thank you for your on-going vigilance.

Gezeichnet,
Graf Siegmar von Themar
General von Themar,
Rheinwehr Landstreitkraefte.

RE: Priority message to Heddernheim Facility Administrator - Viktoria Landers - 06-10-2019

Spezialagent Landers

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Rheinland Military
.......● SUBJECT:..............RE: Protocol Issues

General Siegfried von Themar,

Thank you for your prompt reply. The Büro is well renowned for its technological breakthroughs and ability to procure rare materials. If there is something which we can do to aid your efforts -- anything -- please do not hesitate to ask. Cooperation across Rheinland's armed forces is paramount for our success which is our obligation and duty to our people.

However the two important issues I mentioned before are not requests, my General. The Rheinwehr will have to abide by Rheinland Law and immediately fulfill their obligations and more specifically the §1.1.4. and §8.1 of the code.

We expect this problem to be rectified within the day. Thank you.

Signed,

Message End

RE: Priority message to Heddernheim Facility Administrator - Kampfgruppe Vallentorm - 06-10-2019

Subject: Heddernheim Facility

Guten Tag again Agent Landers,

I am pleased to hear that the Buro still understands the value of cooperation, though I fear our Vaterland would be best served by your continued presence at the Front. In any case, I thank you for offer of assistance - no doubt if we have need of your service we will be glad to cooperate further. In my long career I too have learned the value of the service branches working closely with our military.

To address your concerns regarding the legal registration details of the Heddernheim Facility. While I am sympathetic- and can assure you that it is fully compliant with all laws as far as State Security will permit - I cannot comply with your request to declassify the facility's purpose and docking codes due to the:
  • Highly Restricted & Classified nature of Project [REDACTED]
  • Limited capacities of the facility during the construction phase
  • Construction of the Heddernheim Facility is being conducted in accordance with the precise bauplan of FG01.E2-Projekt [REDACTED].

However, I am able to reassure you that this is in accordance with the Rheinland Legal Codex. Accordant with 7; §1.1.1, §1.1.2, §1.1.3, §1.1.4, §1.1.5, §1.1.6 registered with Rheinland Admirality, Permit issued in accordance by Rheinwehr and Modual Base Authority. Due to the need for increased security during wartime operations, accordant with 7; §4, all un-authorized interchange trade with the facility is restricted by necessity. Therefore, the Oberkommando Rheinwehr has provided a General and Specific exemption to all relevant clauses of Artikel 7, in particular respect to:
  • 7; §1.1.4 - Facility Purpose Classified "STRENG GEHEIME STAATSSACHE", Registry Exemption granted accordant with RHX-01.
  • 7; §8.1 - Docking rights exemption, Reference RHX-02, for facilities of Projekt [REDACTED]

Unfortunately, Fraulein, I lack the authority to declassify the details you request. Hopefully, once the initial phase of modular construction is completed, it will be possible for us to revisit the issue of declassification with the Oberkommando.

I trust you will have a pleasant day, Agent Landers.

Gezeichnet,
Graf Siegmar von Themar
General von Themar,
Rheinwehr Landstreitkraefte.

RE: Priority message to Heddernheim Facility Administrator - Viktoria Landers - 06-11-2019

Spezialagent Landers

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Rheinland Military
.......● SUBJECT:..............RE: Protocol Issues

General Siegfried von Themar,

I completely understand your concerns about BDM's participation in the Honshu offensive. I will try to bring the matter again, the next time I meet with the Direktor.

As for the current issue, this is your explanation about your repeated refusal to fulfill the demands of Rheinland Law. Please correct me if I am wrong:

(06-10-2019, 09:56 PM)Kampfgruppe Vallentorm Wrote: Due to the need for increased security during wartime operations, accordant with 7; §4, all un-authorized interchange trade with the facility is restricted by necessity. Therefore, the Oberkommando Rheinwehr has provided a General and Specific exemption to all relevant clauses of Artikel 7

Please allow me to copy exactly what Artikel 7, paragraph 4 says:

Bundeskabinett Sekretariat Wrote: $4. The law-enforcement authority has the right to restrict the trade to any station if it´s necessary to interrupt the violating of Rheinland laws.

As you can see this provision has nothing to do with Heddernheim Facility and the current issue, unless of course you are trying to say that the station is indeed violating Rheinland Laws and we need to restrict all trade to it. We can make that happen my General. Furthermore, it is troubling to hear that the Oberkommando Rheinwehr can exempt themselves from Rheinland Law. I assume this was a slip of the tongue and you were referring to something else.

Once again your explanations for not following Rheinland Law are insufficient. Heddernheim Facility should fulfill its responsibilities under §1.1.4. and §8.1 immediately.

Signed,

Message End

RE: Priority message to Heddernheim Facility Administrator - Bannorn - 06-11-2019

Subject: Protocol

Guten abend Agent Landers,

I would be very careful with your insinuations. Now, allow me to correct a miss-assumption you appear to be struggling with. The Hedderheim Facility is in fact entirely compliant with Rheinland law - a full registration, including all responsibilities required under §1.1.4. and §8.1 was filed prior to initial site-survey, and prior to construction. Due to the sensitive nature of the project - at the heart of the Military's Restricted Zone, lawful prerogative was taken to classify the aforementioned information for non-authorized personnel. The Registration and Permit is held by the Modular Base Authority of the Rheinwehr, accessible through that office via request with appropriate security certification.

In regard to your legal question $4. grants the Rheinwehr the legal authority to restrict the trade, in this case of personnel and information, to the station as it is deemed necessary to interrupt the potential violation of Rheinland Law - such as the dissemination of classified information regarding the station's purpose and docking codes to personnel lacking appropriate security clearance. A strict docking access roster is adhered to at all times in accordance with my orders as laid out in the Bauplan FG.01-E2.

While I understand your frustration, surely as a member of the Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, you can understand better than most the need for information security, and that sometimes the information we thought we wanted is simply above our security clearance. I am sorry, but I cannot provide you with what you ask. I can only suggest that you contact my superior officers, who may have the authority to declassify elements of the information you seek. I have included appropriate Personnel Contact Data Burst information in this transmission.

Gezeichnet,
Graf Siegmar von Themar
General von Themar,
Rheinwehr Landstreitkräfte.

RE: Priority message to Heddernheim Facility Administrator - Geoffacake - 06-11-2019

[Image: 1nKHql9.png]
Direktor Enfield

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........General von Themar,
.......● CARBON COPY:....Fregattenkapitän von Borne, General der Landstreitkräfte von Moltke
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Re: Protocol Issues

To: General von Themar

If this is the case, then let me make this very clear to you and your superiors.

The Rheinland Military has no authority or right to exempt itself from the laws of the Federal Republic of Rheinland. This goes for any of our own personnel and installations too and as such we have complied by Federal law and even allowed the Federal Police to inspect our station for approval.

And you seem to be misreading the law with an absolute undeniable amount of incorrectness by interpenetrating context which does not exist within its writing, if this is the case, let me remind you in very short sentences to make it easier for you.

Article 7, Section 4 of the Laws of Rheinland Wrote:The law-enforcement authority has the right to restrict the trade to any station if it´s necessary to interrupt the violating of Rheinland laws. Any contraband found available to be sold on the station is a reason for the start of official investigations and may be sanctioned.
  • If its necessary to interrupt the violating of Rheinland laws.
  • The right to restrict the trade.

So either you're declaring the station is being used with unlawful intent, or you are mixing up regulation. Either way, our presence on the station isn't a matter of trade, its a matter of law.

Article 7, Section 8.1 of the Laws of Rheinland Wrote:The station administrators have to ensure that the official law-enforcement authorities ([RM], BDM|) have docking rights all the time.

You have 24 hours to allow BDM federal agency vessels to dock or I will declare an investigation upon the Military operating within the area and consider Hedderheim Facility a risk to Sektor-7 and notify the Security Council of the Bundestag.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: gC44zb5.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End

RE: Priority message to Heddernheim Facility Administrator - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 06-12-2019

[Image: fKlq1Kj.jpg]

Source: Feldherrenhalle, Landstreitmacht Hauptquartier, Am Kolonenplatz, Neu Berlin
Submitter: General der Landstreitkräfte Karl von Moltke
Recipant: Direktor Enfield | BDM
Subject: Protocol!

Was zum teufel... Enfield. Unless you're here to tell me you and your band of good for nothings are rejoining the fight I have exactly no time for you.

No violation of law is taking place. The Heddernheim Facility is correctly and lawfully registered, approved and permitted by the Modular Base Authority. I simply cannot help you Enfield, I'm not going to provide you with that information. If you wish to access it you'll just have to learn to go through the proper channels at the registry office of the Rheinwehr Department for the Modular Base Authority.

In the meantime, I remind you: The Büro is the Military's Guest at Sektor-7, a situation that can be changed. In accordance with their orders to defend Sektor-7 and its facilities, all Rheinwehr and Marinedienst forces have been placed on high alert against infiltration attempts. As you are in violation of the security protocols of the Military Restricted Area Sektor Sieben, any unauthorized action by yourself or your men will be met with the force the the Kampfgruppe Koblenz. Any further attempts to access classified data via incorrect channels and without proper authorization will be considered treason.

I suggest you direct yourself to the proper channels.
Now get off my screen.

Gezeichnet,
Karl von Moltke
General der Landstreitkräfte Karl von Moltke,
Oberbefehlshaber Landstreitkräfte
Rheinwehr Führungsstab.

RE: Priority message to Heddernheim Facility Administrator - Geoffacake - 06-12-2019

[Image: 1nKHql9.png]
Direktor Enfield

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........General von Themar,
.......● CARBON COPY:....Fregattenkapitän von Borne, General der Landstreitkräfte von Moltke
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Re: Protocol Issues

To: General von Themar

These are the proper channels and this is the regular approach protocols for modular base violations. But very well...

I've notified the security council and granted these transmissions to them for and fleets of the law violation and authorised the de-construction operation of the suspect facility. This also follows the other military modular facility we found within Thuringia since its apparent this topic has reached a point where you have clearly said No. This isn't treason, this is Federal Law.

Any attempt to halt this process will be a direct obstruction to justice and as an extension, treason if conducted by military forces.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: gC44zb5.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End