Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gen'an Chrysanthemums - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gen'an Chrysanthemums (/showthread.php?tid=171353)

To: Gen'an Chrysanthemums - Wolfgang Weisen - 06-14-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Good day.

My name is Wolfgang Weisen, Emissary of the Lane Hackers. The main cell of the Golden Chrysanthemums has informed us that you are organizing a major festival in honor of your founder, Yuyu Matsuda. As a result you sent an invitation to all of GC's major friends and allies but you refused to send one to the Lane Hackers.

May we ask why?

The main cell sent us an invitation to the festival but we will avoid attending if you don't want our presence.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Gen'an Chrysanthemums - Megaera - 06-14-2019

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Recipient: Wolfgang Weisen
Subject: Invitation

Konnichiwa mister Weissen,

We have not met, so I will first introduce myself. I am Kiri, Matriarch of the Gen'an Sisterhood. I am the leader of our movement.

Indeed we are hosting a festival. It takes place June the 23th on Morioka and you are more than welcome to attend. The reason for not being invited until now is for the simple reason of not being aware of the Lane Hacker stance towards us. After all, we haven't had any meaningful interactions since the creation of the Gen'an Cell. It is not an insult towards you, it was simply a matter of caution.

For you see, recently we had BDM knocking on our door, bringing accusations to our doorstep. We were quick to dispell them. But they are false accusations that seem to be the result of a slander campaign of which we still have to identify the culprit. This made us invite only the groups with which we have close cooperation with. We were unsure if this slander also reached the Lane Hackers.

General Kiri
Matriarch of the Gen'an sisterhood

RE: To: Gen'an Chrysanthemums - Wolfgang Weisen - 06-14-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Well, I can't say that we are aware of a smear campaign on the Gen'an. The only things we know about you is from your fellow Sisters in GC| which they admittedly have a lot to say..

As for our stance, we regard you as our allies. As you are well-aware the Golden Chrysanthemums are part of the Orange Alliance, a monument of prosperity and cooperation between our two organizations. If you ever had any doubts about our stance, you could always visit our Diplomatic Channel.

The Lane Hackers will attend the ceremony and honor this great woman. Thank you for the invitation. We are hoping that after the festival the Gen'an will be interested in strengthening this relationship.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Gen'an Chrysanthemums - Megaera - 06-14-2019

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Recipient: Wolfgang Weisen
Subject: Invitation

Mister Weisen,

I am sure our sisters had alot to say, but please judge us on your own terms.

Ofcourse we are aware of the Orange Treaty, which is why we asked our sisters of the other cell to extend this invitation. They seem to have a closer cooporation with you, while we didn't have contact with the Lane Hackers yet. It is good to know that the Lane Hackers extends their hand in friendship. We shall do the same.

In any case, it is nice that we now had the opportinity to confirm our stance towards eachother.

General Kiri
Matriarch of the Gen'an sisterhood