Discovery Gaming Community
So That Everyone Knows - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: So That Everyone Knows (/showthread.php?tid=171361)

So That Everyone Knows - Doc Holliday - 06-15-2019

I'm sure many of you know the job issues that I have undergone over the last many months. In short, I lost a good, full time job last October and woke up hating the world the next morning over it as I finally took a contracting job 18 hours from home. At least then I had internet.

In started a new full time job just over a week ago that is a lot of hours, super pay and benefits and less than 3 hours from home BUT in the short term, I am living at the family camp to get things started and to build up some $$ in the bank so for now, I have no internet. Camp is very much the retreat I use for Doc. It's out in the woods and on the water and quite literally a slice of heaven but I lose game time.
But, Doc isn't done. No way! Once I get set up, I will find a small place in where I can live away from home to where my old laptop will work. Ultimately, I hope to get the whole family there as it's cheaper than where I'm at.

I would invite you all but for now, I'm hard to find. I'll keep you all posted.

RE: So That Everyone Knows - Sniper0god - 06-15-2019

Good luck, glad there is some good news to it. Hope it all works out.

RE: So That Everyone Knows - Megaera - 06-15-2019

Good luck! We hope that you are back with us soon. I miss Emiko

RE: So That Everyone Knows - Immortality23 - 06-15-2019

Wishing you nothing but the best bro! Can't wait for you to come back Smile

RE: So That Everyone Knows - Pepe - 06-15-2019

I'm sure short break from Disco won't hurt, considering all the fresh air and even a chance for some fishing, my old friend.

We will surely need you in O-49 when you get online again. I'll tell all the chaps not to start without you Wink

RE: So That Everyone Knows - Madvillain - 06-15-2019

Enjoy the peace and quiet doc!

RE: So That Everyone Knows - Doc Holliday - 06-29-2019

Just an update. You get this as I get a little web time from a local Dunkin Donuts. The new job is going well but I still seek a place to call home. Yes, the family camp is nice but it's not forever. Just know I miss you all and even your antics.

RE: So That Everyone Knows - Hemlocke - 06-29-2019

okay, 3 things.

1-) Hope you get back on your feet soon Doc, it's always a joy to role play with you and or talk to you for that matter.
2-) I wish you luck with your job and place to stay. Didn't even know this thread existed or would've done so sooner.
3-) Hurry up and get back to this dumpster fire community so you can cure Memelocke's cancer.

I lied to you, it's 4.

Hemlocke has the stick.

RE: So That Everyone Knows - Atreides2 - 06-29-2019

See you soon Doc. Wink