Discovery Gaming Community
Bundespolizei Communication Node - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+------ Forum: Archiv (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=615)
+------ Thread: Bundespolizei Communication Node (/showthread.php?tid=171422)

Pages: 1 2

Bundespolizei Communication Node - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 06-17-2019

[Image: 34q1t0k.png]

Rheinwehr Node: Planet neu Berlin, Rheinwehr Hauptquartier am Kolonenplatz
Bundespolizei Node: Planet neu Berlin, Nibelung Polizei Plaza
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET

Sehr geehrte Frau von Thielau, Herr Zorn,

time is a critical factor, and our two organs need a fast and efficient way to communicate. The Admirality has decited that we, with your approval, will create a direct communication node between the Bundespolizei and the Rheinwehr. This would enable us to exchange informations way faster, without unneccesseary formalities. The communication node would use a high encryption sequence by default, therefore no further security measures should be relevant. This does include our Soldaten and your Offiziere, as well as our high commands. We sincerly await your soon answer.

Hochachtungsvoll
Reinhold Kreuzer, Vizeadmiral der Rheinwehr

Code:
[font=courier][color=#40BF00]► [b]Rheinwehr Node:[/b][/color] [color=#BEF781]Planet neu Berlin, Rheinwehr Hauptquartier am Kolonenplatz[/color]
[color=#40BF00]► [b]Bundespolizei Node:[/b][/color] [color=#BEF781]Planet neu Berlin, Nibelung Polizei Plaza[/color]
[color=#40BF00]► [b]Encryption:[/b][/color] [color=#BEF781]port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET[/color][/font]
[hrc]#40BF00[/hrc]

RE: Bundespolizei Communication Node - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 06-18-2019

Guten Tag Vizeadmiral Kreuzer,

I am pleased that we can have this communication between our respective organs of state. While Inspektuerin von Thielau is away, I will approve this communication node, and inform the Inspektuerin immediately upon her arrival back at the office.

Regards
Earl Zorn, Direktor der Bundesgrenzschutz

RE: Bundespolizei Communication Node - CPTMUTCHELL - 07-01-2019

Submitter: Soldaten Welster Vignard

Guten tag Earl Zorn, Direktor der Bundesgrenzschutz. I am reporting about an accident, happened in Stuttgart system on the Freiburg-Omega-7 lane. My in-lane patrol movement was interrupted by a piraten on a hessian Thor bomber-class vessel. I tried to regulate this thing bloodless, trying to talk him to leave the system, but the answer was a torpedo towards my face. Val Valiant was a skilled pilot, so I couldn't take him out. During the fight he switched to three Republican Shipping transports, but his greed finished him. He couldn't break through their fire, having me on the tail. After this I was thanked by the company with 5.000.000SC.
The death log is here

Hochachtungsvoll
Soldaten Welster Vignard

RE: Bundespolizei Communication Node - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-02-2019

[Image: WpBz8ED.png]

Guten Tag Soldaten Vignard,

Danke for the information. It is a good day when pirates and outlaws face justice like that.

I will notify the SEK Commander of Stuttgart to make sure his men patrol more to stop these criminals from harassing transports. Thank you for your service to Rheinland.

Regards

RE: Bundespolizei Communication Node - StDH - 07-11-2019

Guten morgen Earl Zorn, Direktor der Bundesgrenzschutz. I was ordered by my superiors to report about an incident that happened yesterday in Munich with Unioners. I'm therefore giving you access to my report.

I hope you will find all you need to take care of this Unioner menace.

Meine persönlichen Grüße an Bundespolizei
Soldat Werner Peter

RE: Bundespolizei Communication Node - Alpha.Wolf - 07-14-2019

[Image: 0KOv784.png]
POLAS NEURAL NETWORK
POLIZEI - RHEINWEHR COMMUNICATION
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
CONSOLE STATUS

STANDBY

INSP*v0N.1Hi3l4U*

>: INCOMING MESSAGE...
>: ... Connecting the communication to the POLAS network
>: ...success
>: ...please confirm
>: ...stand by
>: [Image: Llq4ymU.gif]

[Image: coeIHyP.png]

Message End

RE: Bundespolizei Communication Node - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-16-2019

Guten Tag Soldaten Peter,

Danke for the information. I will ensure that my officers keep a look out for the Unioners in Munich. We can't have such kind disrupting trade or allowing them to freely roam in Rheinland space.

I'll make sure the SEK Commander for Munich is notified as well. Thank you for your service to Rheinland.

Regards

RE: Bundespolizei Communication Node - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-16-2019

Guten Tag Rheinwehr Admirals,

I am contacting you today due to a claim made by Driedrikk Sterr. I have been informed he is not an Admiral, but he insists he is.

Please can you do me a favour and send me a list of the members of your Admirality. From Admiral to KonterAdmiral. Just so that I have proof and no question of a doubt that he is not an Admiral.

Regards

RE: Bundespolizei Communication Node - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 07-16-2019

[Image: 34q1t0k.png]

Sehr geehrter Herr Zorn,

We have already heard about the incident. Claims of an old man who attempts to divide the Rheinwehr truely ain't happening every day. Nevertheless this can not be ignored. I thank you for reaching out to us in this regard. You may find the list von der Admiralität of the primary fleet attached. Herr Driedrikk Sterr is as far as i am concerned in his retirement. While we well honor every man who serves his country, we can not allow old men to make up claims which could be threatning our hierarchies integrity. The Rheinwehr will arrest Herr Driedrikk Sterr if our Soldaten should locate him and i hereby ask the Bundespolizei to give the manhunt regarding Herrn Sterr.

Hochachtungsvoll
Reinhold Kreuzer, Vizeadmiral der Rheinwehr

RE: Bundespolizei Communication Node - Timinator - 08-13-2019

Guten Tag Rheinwehr Oberkommando,
Hallo Polizeidirektorin Frau von Thielau,

I am speaking to you today, because an unusual yet not to underestimate incident occured. During a routine patroll within system Frankfurt, while i was expecting anything but this, an unidentified vessel appeared. The vessel called "cuba" as it turned out was carrying a good that is classified as "Alien Organism" by name. Yet while this may seem like an unimportant smuggler he appeared to know more than he should. He took a direct route trough the Westerwald Nebula, apparently being able to navigate trough this area. As this is a serious offense to the Rheinland laws and even more than the possession of contraband, i therefore decited to inform our Kollegen von der Rheinwehr. The nearest Battleship, the RWK Liechtenstein departed and sent a scouting bomber of the callsign Dornier 501 out. This case has been handed over to the Rheinwehr but it is my duty to inform the Oberkommandos about this incident on my own as well.

Hochachtungsvoll
Kommissar Hans von Thielau