Discovery Gaming Community
[RM]/RFP vs [TBH], Munich, "Holiday Hermanos: Your Papers Please" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: [RM]/RFP vs [TBH], Munich, "Holiday Hermanos: Your Papers Please" (/showthread.php?tid=171427)

Pages: 1 2 3

[RM]/RFP vs [TBH], Munich, "Holiday Hermanos: Your Papers Please" - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 06-18-2019

[Image: Munich.jpg]
"Holiday Hermanos: Your Papers Please"

[RM]-Rheinwehr & RFP|-Rheinland Federal Police vs. [TBH]-The Brotherhood

Date: Sunday 23/06/2019, 1600 UTC

Event Description:
In reaction to the increased frequency of military raids into Omicron Xi and beyond, the Brotherhood knew it was time to launch a counter raid to keep their initiative. A force of Hermanos in need of a Holiday was hastily assembled to lead a raid deep into Rheinland territory. Crossing the border undetected they advanced on their mission - but had not counted on the Bundespolizei! Since the Hermanos were unable to provide immigration paperwork, the Rheinlanders have mobilised combined police and military forces, and battle is soon to be joined.

Participants & Registration List:
// This is a registration only event, for tagged ships of [RM] and [TBH] only. Participation of indies by permission of Faction High Commands - contact the relevant High Command, all HCs reserve the right to veto indies' participation. Slots are as follows, please post below for registration - I ask that you ensure that the name you post here is the one that you log with, to prevent any misunderstandings. Registrations without ship-name will not be accepted. Slots will be trimmed as needed. We do reserve the right to request people to leave the area if not registered.

In response to confusion last time about Camera ships being removed from area - Camera ships are welcome.

[TBH]
2 x Battleships:
Olympus[TBH] - Murmillo @Jose Juarez

2x Cruiser:
Cazadora[TBH] - Praefect @Exterminator

4x Gunboat:

5x Snubs:
El.Desafiante[TBH] - Titan @Reacher
Pepe.Ladron[TBH] in el snub. @Pepe
La.Chancla[TBH] , Gladiator @Madvillain
Cazador.Silencioso[TBH]- Titan @THESILENTHUNTER

[RM] & RFP|
2x Battleships:
[RM]RWK-Falkengraf @Bannorn

2x Cruiser:
[RM]RWK-Rheingau @Dark.Star
[RM]RNC-Elsass - @Greylock

4x Gunboat:

5x Snubs:
[RM]S-W.Vignard - Snub @CPTMUTCHELL
[RM]Dornier-05 / [RM]Sh-IV @Vovasishe
[RM]S-Werner.Peter @StDH

At request, Im adding a reserve list of people willing and able to switch if any side has issues filling its slots, requires replacements or if the slots fill up with will open up more slots for players.
Reserve List:

Event plan:
TBH Ships will gather in Xi and jump through to Munich.
RM & RFP Ships will gather at Nuremberg/Schwerin
The two sides will pew at approximately 2F, Munich.

Outcomes:
Funs, No Ganks,
Some dank wanks
Certain amount of memes,
Sombreros.

RULES:
All server rules are in effect.
1. Standard PvP rules apply.
If you're killed, you're out. No returning to the battle again.
2. No running away from the active battlezone.
Once you leave the fight you're forbidden from rejoining. That includes resupplying. This is a fun pew not a marathon.
3. All loadouts allowed.
Self explanatory.
4. Register to participate.
Non registered ships will be asked to leave. Registering helps us keep the fight fair and fun for everyone.
5. No NEMPs, I guess.
6. Sombreros must measure less than 22ft by 12ft. Violators won't fit in their cockpit.
6a. Due to complaints, Capital ships' officers may wear Somberors measuring up to 42ft! But only if they have the good tequila.
7. Camera ships are permitted, registration not necessary.
8. We also reserve the right to reject any players from registration if we feel that they will start unnecessary drama.

OORP: If I overlooked something, let me know.

RE: [RM]/RFP vs [TBH], Munich, "Holiday Hermanos: Your Papers Please" - Bannorn - 06-18-2019

RM side, [RM]RWK-Falkengraf, Bismarck.

I believe the term is *yoink*.

RE: [RM]/RFP vs [TBH], Munich, "Holiday Hermanos: Your Papers Please" - Reacher - 06-18-2019

El.Desafiante[TBH] - Titan

Ayiyiyiyiyi!!!!

RE: [RM]/RFP vs [TBH], Munich, "Holiday Hermanos: Your Papers Please" - Yazov - 06-18-2019

You have overlooked not adding the Custodi ID/ indie IDs on both sides.

RE: [RM]/RFP vs [TBH], Munich, "Holiday Hermanos: Your Papers Please" - Exe - 06-18-2019

This is still an TBH and RM/RFP only event, we dont needa have any faction in as always. Next time, Honney. Anyways sign me up for both sides. Ill join the weaker side: TBH side GB/BS, RM side Cruiser/BS/Snub/Gb

RE: [RM]/RFP vs [TBH], Munich, "Holiday Hermanos: Your Papers Please" - Reptile - 06-18-2019

Sad,im we are not [RM]. Cant join :\

RE: [RM]/RFP vs [TBH], Munich, "Holiday Hermanos: Your Papers Please" - Pepe - 06-18-2019

Pepe.Ladron[TBH] in el snub.

EDIT: In ze name of ze balance I'll switchensie to [RM]S-Ulrich.Wurth - Ze Wasserland Bomber

RE: [RM]/RFP vs [TBH], Munich, "Holiday Hermanos: Your Papers Please" - Dark.Star - 06-18-2019

[RM]RWK-Rheingau
Glorious Donau

RE: [RM]/RFP vs [TBH], Munich, "Holiday Hermanos: Your Papers Please" - Reddy - 06-18-2019

Having internet issues, if it gets cleared up i can join any slot on TBH side

RE: [RM]/RFP vs [TBH], Munich, "Holiday Hermanos: Your Papers Please" - Madvillain - 06-18-2019

La.Chancla[TBH] , Gladiator