Discovery Gaming Community
Bring back Omega 11 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Bring back Omega 11 (/showthread.php?tid=171456)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Bring back Omega 11 - Karlotta - 06-19-2019

Did I tell you about the time they made my Slipstream a Phantom-only ship, stuck it in Bastille, and wouldn't even release it or give me credits for it?

RE: Bring back Omega 11 - LaWey - 06-19-2019

Quote:Can you revert an explosion of a red giant?
And i can't.
Well you can first ACCIDENTALY discover that beta in o 49 has elliptical orbit (not considering that for life existing, like it was described on gran canaria(forests and other shit), required kinda LONG periods of that), and after this also change colors of stars (and therefore temperature)
Also you can freele turn any gas giant in anything what you like, you can have systems of planets where moon have bigger mass than planet and seems consist entirely from trans uranium elements, with that density.

So, i think revert explosion, recoloring of red giants is pheeeeee not make me laugh of course its ez pz.

Tho, from another side, stop talk about bullshit. O 11 different from o2 only by no having NPC bases, and shifted angle to bret side instead of rheinland. But looking that rheinland have no wee wee to anyway engage something in Omegas, and sairs have their wee wee down, because SURPRISE! THERE NO MORE MISSION FARMING LOLGATES ARMADA WHAT A LOSS NOW WE DIE, GET SOMBRERO IN VAN.

TLDR: find fucking a balls pussies, i vomit when see what you write. O11 o11 go and fuck in o2, its same, you just dont play and nobody dont play because freel is 2003 year crap.

Because half of that whining vets just a snub whores which cant adapt themselves to anyting but stupid large snub fights. No seriously, just snubs fights most boring from tactical wise shit, because any dog fights in any game with same planes (WW1 level) will going absolutely same. Kill them all, buff storm arcs, snub pussies should die,as their vanilla crap game dies in 2003-2006. Get to caps and fight. Also delete that shit balance from economy, put socks to xoria, we no need economy in this shit anyway, rebalance systems from gameplay wise first.

Also forgot, add missiles. MORE MISSILES. THAT SPACE BITCHES, WHERE MY MISSILES LEBOWSKI?

RE: Bring back Omega 11 - Karlotta - 06-19-2019

Amen to russian Nome.

RE: Bring back Omega 11 - Karlotta - 06-20-2019

Today, while I was buying Krombacher (Eine Perle der Natur) in the supermarket, a guy with a russian accent came to me, and he begged me to read the alc% written on the bottle for him, because he couldnt read it himself for some reason, and he really, really really really, needed to tell the difference between original Krombacher and the Radler Krombacher (girlybeer) standing nearby so he wouldnt buy it by mistake and have an absolutely terrible evening.

100% true story.

RE: Bring back Omega 11 - Reptile - 06-23-2019

Omega 11 is small - need to be resized. And omega 2 can be near O11.Anyway,omegas overloaded(thats good). But why we need omega 47? Better left omega 2,than omega 47.

Yeah,and omega 52 need to be deleted too. Faction without ZOI flying in Gallia and north Kusary.
If people want to have a coalition - better to do old coalition in new sector under omegas with their own systems.. Not this dummy in omega 52.

Deleting guard and far empty systems is a good step. Deleting vanilla system - bad step. Deleting vanilla factions - bad step. Giving alot of capital ships to every faction without any resource base and infrastructure for that - bad step. Stylize tradelines and stations to houses - good step (but did it somebody for so many years? we still have libertonian style stations like the basis of desighn).

There is a lot thing,what need to be changed. But who will listen it? - nobody.

RE: Bring back Omega 11 - Couden - 06-23-2019

I am kinda disagree with removing Omega systems: as Cayman as Omega-11. This is definatly a mistake. But Deleting house system is a bigger mistake than deleting Vanila system.Or about that.

RE: Bring back Omega 11 - Solo Wing Sagume - 06-23-2019

Well, new blackhole system in giant red flare background? Anyone?

(06-23-2019, 01:37 AM)~ZeCorsair~ Wrote: Well, new blackhole system in giant red flare background? Anyone?

You have blue giant in sigma 59 - you must be happy. Red Giants always exploding after 20 years from exploring.

Usual time of life Red Giants - 20 years.

RE: Bring back Omega 11 - Thunderer - 06-23-2019

Bring back Omega-11 so the Hessians can kill their own POB again.