Discovery Gaming Community
To: GC| - Sender: GC- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: GC| - Sender: GC- (/showthread.php?tid=171499)

To: GC| - Sender: GC- - Megaera - 06-21-2019

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Recipient: GC|
Subject: Festival

Konbanwa Sisters,

It seems like all the invitations have been answered. While we don't know the total number of arrivals, we do know that the Lane Hackers, Outcasts, Junkers, Rogues and Blood Dragons will be present. Quite a gathering I might say.

However, we do want to discuss the Blood Dragons with you. It seems there is tension within their ranks. You are aware about their collaboration with the Coalition and their hostility towards us. However, yesterday one of our operatives found a hostile structure on top of Sendai. This sister by the name of Yunoki, was pretty upset by being shot at by the base of one of our allies. She contacted them, but was informed the facility was now restricted. We would like to know if you had been made aware of this, since we have not been informed. Earlier we had been given clearance.

Yunoki contacted Sendai with this message.

Even though Yunoki's approach was not particularly diplomatic, it does made us raise our eyebrows on why she was sent away with this message.

However, current surveys show that the base is no longer hostile. That does not change that Minamoto confirmed that the base was meant to be hostile to us. We want to know why and if you encountered similar events from your side. We are not unknown to strange behaviour from those Blood Dragons as you know.

The second topic I want to adress are the Blood Dragons that fly under the tag bd]. I know GC| encountered them before, but they seem promising. Actually, we know they will be present at the festival. I think this is a good opportunity for you to meet them. We already fought alongside them in multiple skirmished against Rheinland vessels and against Kishiro. They also seem to be on the side of the Sisterhood instead of those communists.

This is a recording made by Sister Yunoki of one of our encounters
We have reason to believe that the Dragons of the BD| tag and the Dragons of the bd] tag are at odds with eachother. but bd] never threatened us with hostilities. This is why I feel like we should hear them out. This also brings me to my third point.

Because of the increasing Blood Dragon tensions, we request that the GC| Sisterhood supports us with the security of the event. I don't want to take the risk of this escalating at the festival and seeing our station turn into a warzone.

And as final word. We use yellow/gold kimonos as dress code for our Chrysanthemums during the festival. We hope you can arrange such kimonos for yourselves in such short notice, or we can let you borrow a few. All preparations are complete. We got sake, tea, whiskey, vodka, rum and gin. Food has been taken care of aswell. I hope to receive you as our honoured guests.

Sayonara.

General Kiri
Matriarch of the Gen'an sisterhood

RE: To: GC| - Sender: GC- - Emperor Tekagi - 06-23-2019

[Image: GCCommAimi4_07.png]

Kon'nichiwa.

⧫ The Sendai topic

It appears to me that the operatives leading the installation on top of Sendai had a change of leadership. Said leadership approached us themselves, giving me full insight on the conversation between Sister Yunoki-san and the Daimyo holding control over Okinawa and thus Sendai. While their sovereignty should be respected, it appears as highly unneeded to let the automated defense arrays shoot any uninvited guests, including their allies.
A bit additional pressure from our side should prevent such issues to arise again. Given the apparent fact that this Daimyo is not fully controlled by the Shogun, it might be a good move to involve them as well. But I will seek a private conversation with Daimyo Minamoto at first.

Regarding the possibility of tensions between the 'Oath Bound' and the current Shogunate, we will not favor any side over the other. Both belong to the Blood Dragons and should handle their own internal issues themselves. Mostly their differences seem to originate from two different ideologies, that's nothing uncommon to encounter within the Blood Dragon movement. Just as it is not uncommon for the Blood Dragons to make desperate decisions, such as their trade relation with the Coalition. At least this issue seems to have disappeared as barely any Coalition vessels showed up as of late. We will only interfere the moment the stability of the entire Blood Dragon movement is endangered.

⧫ The festival security

It was clear that there would be need for additional security assets. We sent them there anyways due to the personalities showing up a few days ago. Coordination should go smoothly and hopefully everything will remain calm. If there are going to be tensions, we will quickly solve them, hai? Any troublemaker gets a nice little meeting with me on Ainu later on. I might not look like it most of the time, but nobody would want to end up in an interrogation led by me.

Arigatō for your message, Kiri-san. We look forward to the festival.

Signed, Aimi Amaia, スパイ.

[Image: NoSignal7.png]