Discovery Gaming Community
IRMM~ Intranet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: IRMM~ Intranet (/showthread.php?tid=171557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

IRMM~ Intranet - IRMM - 06-23-2019

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]

~ Istituto di Ricerca Militare Maltese ~
"Flight Reports"

It is important to know how to present yourself when communicating with foreign entities. For example, if you speak with Maltese factions you should edit the "From:" parameter to contain "IRMM Agent Palacino". When speaking with people who don't know us use "From: Outcast Guards" or "From: IRMM Outcast Guards". The less people know about us the better. Never let anyone know what IRMM is, what it does nor what it plans to do. Anonymity is important in what we do, and you're here to preserve it and help Malta from the shadows.

RE: IRMM~ Flight Reports - IRMM - 08-18-2019

Good evening,

As it appears, many Agents including Administrators didn't compile their reports. You're all required to post them at the soonest date possible.

~Istituto di Ricerca Militare Maltese

RE: IRMM~ Flight Reports - afkippebier - 08-19-2019

Buenos dias

Disculpe for the delay, I was busy so it took me some time to write this formal report for the archive.
Long-range scanner probes showed a dragon cruiser in Omicron Beta, to investigate this matter I went out with my storta, upon arriving in Beta I was greeted by agent „Blackfox“ who had arrived previously and already started questioning said vessel. It was decided that it is more important to gather intel on them than outright hostilities. And well...he gave us some interesting insights into the operational status of the blood dragons in the Omicrons, nothing really to worry but it should be monitored nevertheless, from my point of view.
Hail Malta!

~Administrator Lotarra Sirran

RE: IRMM~ Flight Reports - StDH - 08-19-2019

As i was discussing some matters on Cali base in Tau-23, reports about a destroyed vessel flooded the neuralnet and I decided to reinforce the Cali fighter wing dispatched towards the scene. Upon arrival at the triangulated place we found only a wreck that was drifting towards Tau-31. Fighter wing decided to not go that far and only Franco.Torrez remained with me. After jumping through, 2 Council destroyers and a Gallic Battlecruiser accompanied by several snubs were already in the heat of a battle. First shot leaving the barrel of my Light-Mortar was the last one for the integrity of the Gallic BC called Avocado.

Needless to say, we've opted to not shoot at Council ships and opened fire at the rest of the Gallians. After few minutes the battle came to silence and only BAF|Cdr.Eva,Flameheart was engaging a Gallic snub called Fire_Steel. It didn't even take long for the pilot to realize this BAF woman is over his abilities and decided to planet-dive on Harris. Where the mentioned BAF pilot gave us the captured Maltese pilots without us requesting them prior.

Attachments:
Captured Images

~Administrator Shadowwalker

RE: IRMM~ Flight Reports - IRMM - 08-20-2019

On a regular patrol in Omicron Beta i've met an experienced Maltese pilot flying a Sabre nicknamed Risotto.Nero, with which i moved to Kusarian space after we conculded that Beta is safe. After entering Kyushu, we've detected an explosion in the system and asked through system wide comm if anyone was in a need of help and Golden Chrysantemums responded.

We decided to meet up with them and have a little chat. After some Faction-related talk and Nomad-information exchange a Kempeitai pilot decided to speak to the entire system which of course catched our attention, in the end i lost my ship to him mindlessly dropping mines around the docking ring of Planet Kyushu. And i decided to outline two very interesting things our brother said to GC.

Attachments:
Guncam

~Agent Blackfox

RE: IRMM~ Flight Reports - StDH - 08-21-2019

We were informed about an incursion of hostile Nomad entities within the space of Omicron Beta, so i didn't loose time and departed immediately from Ruiz. About 11K away from Omicron Alpha jumphole i noticed a big group of Nomad Bombers attacking a Cadiz Cartel pilot which i promptly tried to aid. Unfortunately his ship received critical damage and was lost, soon after i was overwhelmed myself by the sheer numbers. From the reports we've received later, it appears that they were smited by a group experienced pilots that were prepared for them.

Attachments:
Captured Images

RE: IRMM~ Flight Reports - IRMM - 08-21-2019

I'm adding visuals for Administrator Lotarra Sirran's report.

Path: Omicron Beta -> Omicron Sigma -> Tohoku

Attachments:
Guncam

~Agent Blackfox

RE: IRMM~ Flight Reports - StDH - 08-22-2019

Omicron Alpha: We've received a report about a Nomad appearing around Malta, therefore I went to check it out and K'Hara|S'ulfuron was 14K from Malta and close to Omicron Tau jumphole. After the Nomad understood that we aren't going to take his existence in Alpha lightly, he obeyed our orders and fled towards Omicron Phi peacefully.

Tau-37: Later a distress call from Velvet|BK-Nyx was received and we entered the battlefield around Freeport 10. Unfortunately for Zoners, their vessel was lost while we destroyed 5 Nomad bombers.

Due to unintentional allied interference in comms, i will provide only pieces.

Attachments:
Captured Images

RE: IRMM~ Flight Reports - IRMM - 08-24-2019

101st showed up around Malta after they heard that National Council has disbanded. They were reminiscing most of the time until an unknown cloaked ship started roaming around. At this point 101st were in kind of a hurry to disperse and not minding the cloaked ship at all. Which later was revealed to be Vatan, an infested Gallic Battlecruiser which purposefully uncloaked in Omicron Phi just to "test" if we're worth his service.

Not long after, he sent me a data ping showing that National Council, 101st and Crimson Cross allowed him to roam Maltese space of which we later informed Legion.

Attachments:
Guncam

~Agent Blackfox

RE: IRMM~ Flight Reports - StDH - 08-24-2019

Nomads are known to be flying around the Omicron Psi jumphole often, and as such i've decided to return the favor and see if they're trying to pull something on us. Nothing eyecatching was there except a rather alarmed fleet of Nomad capital assets, which were easy to dodge due to their slow speed.

Upon returning through the mapped jumphole in the sector 5B i flew back to the destroyed station and decided to run few tests until an Unknown IFF'd 90-ARKM-N45 "Wraith" Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter called Bundstiefel appeared, with Nomad shields, weapons, ammo and claimed to be BDM and later a Bundschuh agent. Well, i destroyed his ship and collected a good amount of Nomad cargo.

Attachments:
Captured Images